Taco Bell - Make a run for the toilet

What's your favorite item?

• Total voters

Morose_Obesity

Let white people enjoy things
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In exciting Taco Bell news, they're introducing their newest Bixnood killer item: http://www.fool.com/investing/high-...the-naked-chicken-chalupa-save-taco-bell.aspx

Taco Bell is awesome in the way you can meet your next weed dealer and get glared at by angry Hindu vegetarians. You'll be culturally enriched!
Late night at the Taco Bell near Wrigley Field is the best comedy show in town. Drunk white chicks meet black trannies, psychotic homeless and fatass rentacops. You gotta see it at least once!

G

GK 090

kiwifarms.net
I wonder what kind of crazy shit they have to do to that chicken to make it so flat and thin like that and not fall apart.

Maiden-TieJuan

Your roving Californialand reporter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like the nachos tbh
I like the cheesy chili fries at Del Taco. Tasty and bad for me, and doesn't give me heart burn.

Del Taco is the absolute worst.
Ehhh, different strokes and all that shit. I grew up eating real Mexican food, not Taco Bell. Didn't really get into it until my stoner Era, and then anything is good. The whole Del Taco vs. Taco Bell is just. . . . I guess down to what you prefer or grew up eating. Taco bell doesn't serve food for everyone (such as things for people who don't like tacos and nachos and burritos and whatnot) while I can take my kids to Del Taco and get my son a bunch of tacos and my daughter a burger and fries, and everyone gets what they want.

G

GK 090

kiwifarms.net
Taco Bell is nothing compared to real street tacos but the food there hasn't given me stomach issues. Chipotle, on the other hand...
I have heard a lot of good things about Chipotle. I keep meaning to get myself to one but I still have yet to.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Coleman Francis

Replicant Sasquatch

Do Lolcows Dream of Electric Hedgehog Pokemon?
kiwifarms.net
I have heard a lot of good things about Chipotle. I keep meaning to get myself to one but I still have yet to.
Chipotle is okay. The only good thing I can really say about it is they use fresh ingredients from local suppliers in the store's region.

Otherwise though it's just kind of bland. It's Mexican food for people who don't really like Mexican food.