Taco Bell - Make a run for the toilet

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

What's your favorite item?

• Total voters

Angry Shoes

Red Wire: Right Temple, Black Wire: Left Temple
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Big Dick Taco Bell Order:
2 cheesy bean and rice burritos
1 potato loaded griller
Don't @ me

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Big Dick Taco Bell Order:
2 cheesy bean and rice burritos
1 potato loaded griller
Don't @ me
@Angry Shoes

I was going to do the @ing purely out of spite, but I also must directly state how fucking awful your miser order is when the frito burrito actually has meat slurry and doesn't taste like cafeteria food.

MembersSchoolPizza

Sworn Brother of the Cult of Browning
kiwifarms.net
the only unbelievable thing about Demolition Man's outlook on future society is that taco bell would be the winning franchise in a fast food war.

they would be the first to go
Better franchises have fallen before them, better will fall still before anyone takes down the Bell Cartel.

Don't underestimate their marketing strategy: Have a menu where 95% of the menu uses the same basic few ingredients, just combined in different ways. It lets them have lots of variety, with low overhead. And, to top it all off, their products are actually reasonably healthy, and quite customizable for the customer.

• Agree
Reactions: Adamska and Trilby

MembersSchoolPizza

kiwifarms.net
Which ones? Are they as healthy as Chik-Fil-A?
Most of the stuff on the taco bell menu isn't too bad, actually. I'm not saying it's "health food", but then neither is Chic-Fil-A. It's just not as bad as some fast food. For example, a basic Chic-Fil-A chicken sandwich are a shredded chicken burrito are very, very similar nutritionally, except the burrito is only about half the sodium.

Gentle George

Competitive nut-sucker
kiwifarms.net
Better franchises have fallen before them, better will fall still before anyone takes down the Bell Cartel.

Don't underestimate their marketing strategy: Have a menu where 95% of the menu uses the same basic few ingredients, just combined in different ways. It lets them have lots of variety, with low overhead. And, to top it all off, their products are actually reasonably healthy, and quite customizable for the customer.
im pretty sure that's how Chrysler operates and look at them now

MembersSchoolPizza

kiwifarms.net
Thinking you can compare an automotive company to a taco restaurant is the type of college-certified consulting that causes businesses to stupid themselves into the ground.

People have been prophesying the death of Taco Bell since I was a wee sprout. They've been written off more times than Doomsday has been predicted by religious nutters, militias, preppers, and cult leaders combined. It never happens. They just keep growing.

Think of it this way; how many mexican themed fast food franchises are there that have near the same amount of widespread availability as Taco Bell? The only competitor that comes to mind is Del Taco, but they're limited to 500 locations in the American Southwest, whereas Taco Bell has 7,000 locations globally.

MembersSchoolPizza

kiwifarms.net
Think of it this way; how many mexican themed fast food franchises are there that have near the same amount of widespread availability as Taco Bell? The only competitor that comes to mind is Del Taco, but they're limited to 500 locations in the American Southwest, whereas Taco Bell has 7,000 locations globally.
Chipotle is probably a closer comparison than Del Taco, it's got about ~2500 stores.

W00K #17

Boy Man God Shiiiit
kiwifarms.net
Had my friend bring me 2 grilled stuffed burritos out to me when he was meeting me while I was drunk and fishing on a bridge. Hit da spot.

Volvo240

I shot her with the armadillo gun
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Moe's is too regional like Tijuana flats ( food terrible- sauces amazing)
Qdoba is more Chipotle's direct competition and they are in my opinion way better but more limited.

But back to Taco Bell- I wish they would create a more expensive add on hot sauce. I will gladly pay 50 cents for a packet of something that actually hurts a little at 3am and I actually end up there. No Taco Bell sauce is actually hot which the teen to early 30s want currently.

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
some dum dum DEEWII drove his car into my local taco bell and it's still closed 10 months later because the building's structural integrity was compromised.

I either have to drive 2 hours to the nearest taco bell or I have to drive entirely out of state.

Autumnal Equinox

Dance with me, Kiwis!
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if I'm just channeling Alex Jones in thinking this, but ever since they decided to bend over for the vegan assholes, their items that have meat in them just don't taste the same. The past couple of times I've gone through I couldn't finish what I ordered because it just tasted nasty. Any item that doesn't have meat still tastes the same to me, but I'm convinced something is going on.

"WON'T YOU FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE?!"

Freddy Freaker

Poz my freak hole daddy
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if I'm just channeling Alex Jones in thinking this, but ever since they decided to bend over for the vegan assholes, their items that have meat in them just don't taste the same. The past couple of times I've gone through I couldn't finish what I ordered because it just tasted nasty. Any item that doesn't have meat still tastes the same to me, but I'm convinced something is going on.

"WON'T YOU FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE?!"
I can see the commercial....

"These Taco Bell customers don't realize their meat has added bugs to reduce animal cruelty and fight climate change!"

(It'll still be vegan because bugs aren't huggable aminahls like the poor moo-moos and cluck-clucks)

Reactions: Ghostse