Taco Bell - Make a run for the toilet

What's your favorite item?

• Total voters

MembersSchoolPizza

Sworn Brother of the Cult of Browning
kiwifarms.net
But back to Taco Bell- I wish they would create a more expensive add on hot sauce. I will gladly pay 50 cents for a packet of something that actually hurts a little at 3am and I actually end up there. No Taco Bell sauce is actually hot which the teen to early 30s want currently.
I mean, I certainly have hotter at home, but that Diablo sauce they offer is about as hot as anything I've ever had at a fast food joint before.

Unog

My political affiliation is "rétard"
kiwifarms.net
What is 'faster mile'? Sorry, Google returned nothing.
As in you have a faster time record for running a mile.

The joke is that Christopher Reeve is a quadriplegic, meaning it's incredibly easy to have a better record for a mile run than him.

I just popped in on this thread at random, I have nothing else to offer other than I think the only thing good about Taco Bell is their sauce so I just buy it at the store and make my own burritos at home.

Reactions: Ghostse

OneEyedCool

kiwifarms.net
Alright. Thanks.

But the mainline fast food places don't care if they are dropping standards wherein a gas station makes the better product.

• Horrifying
Reactions: Slap47

ExceptionallyExceptional

I farted in my hazmat suit.
kiwifarms.net
The only thing I ever truly liked at Taco Bell was the Cheesy Gordita Crunch, and I've long since just stolen the recipe and started making my own because I'm sick of these faggots making it a limited time thing.

Xarpho

Useful mask for exploring the Internet
kiwifarms.net
Anybody ever been to a Laredo Taco at an Exxon gas station? They only have 7 options but they taste better than all of TB.
This is like saying you had a faster mile than Christopher Reeve.
Actually, Laredo Taco Company is pretty good. They make their tortillas in-house and even have smaller plates. At the end of the day, of course, you're eating tacos from a 7-Eleven (they do own the brand and the convenience stores around them) but it's one of the few places where you can get authentic-style tacos (as opposed to hipster tacos) that could conceivably pass health regulations.

toilet_rainbow

like a monster truck in the nightlife
kiwifarms.net
I wish that Taco Bell didn't keep changing their $5 boxes. I liked the old chalupa box with the 5 layer beefy burrito. It felt like a better deal to get a taco, a burrito, and chalupa (plus cinnamon twists and a drink) versus a taco and some double chalupa dealio that is often soggy because of the tomatoes.

I've never had a good drink at Taco Bell. I've been to several all across the southeast at different points of time and all the drinks are mixed horrifically. I just want some damn Dr Pepper that doesn't taste like brown colored mineral water.

Overall, I prefer Del Taco in terms of taste (their grilled chicken tacos are good), but I always leave Del Taco hungry. At least with Taco Bell I'll be full for a couple hours minimum.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wish that Taco Bell didn't keep changing their $5 boxes. I liked the old chalupa box with the 5 layer beefy burrito. It felt like a better deal to get a taco, a burrito, and chalupa (plus cinnamon twists and a drink) versus a taco and some double chalupa dealio that is often soggy because of the tomatoes.
I miss the old "Chalupa Cravings Deal" too.

I've never had a good drink at Taco Bell. I've been to several all across the southeast at different points of time and all the drinks are mixed horrifically. I just want some damn Dr Pepper that doesn't taste like brown colored mineral water.
Sometimes it comes down to not cleaning their equipment enough I find.

Overall, I prefer Del Taco in terms of taste (their grilled chicken tacos are good), but I always leave Del Taco hungry. At least with Taco Bell I'll be full for a couple hours minimum.
I only wish mine didn't close down a few years ago.

toilet_rainbow

like a monster truck in the nightlife
kiwifarms.net
I miss the old "Chalupa Cravings Deal too.

Sometimes it comes down to not cleaning their equipment enough I find.

I only wish mine didn't close down a few years ago.
It was nice having the burrito for the next day. Reheated decently.

That would explain a lot considering how many Taco Bells are run almost exclusively by high school students. The water was okay last time I visited.

Our old one closed down in the early 2000s. Three have popped up in the past couple years in my general area, but I live less than five minutes away from Taco Bell. Guess which gets more traffic from me.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Our old one closed down in the early 2000s. Three have popped up in the past couple years in my general area, but I live less than five minutes away from Taco Bell. Guess which gets more traffic from me.
The nearest TB to me has been there since the mid 80's. I'm surprised it hasn't closed at all, but I guess they get some business, especially for a franchise location (my town is split between corporate and franchise stores).

There hasn't been a Del taco where I live since I was a kid in the 90s.
Hmm, the one in my town lasted nearly a decade. I suppose it was a noble experiment to bring Del Taco to Ohio but didn't add any new locations in the process (ironically the Detroit area has a bunch).

Thornforg

Thanks for the company.
kiwifarms.net
I mean, I certainly have hotter at home, but that Diablo sauce they offer is about as hot as anything I've ever had at a fast food joint before.
I don't know if it's my tastebuds or if it's the sauce they always have in stock at the one near me, but Diablo sauce tastes like literal nothingness to me. No flavor. No heat. Nothing. Just.. sauce. Fire sauce, hot sauce, even fucking mild all have flavor and at least tiny bit of heat, but Diablo is just emptiness in a packet.

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if it's my tastebuds or if it's the sauce they always have in stock at the one near me, but Diablo sauce tastes like literal nothingness to me. No flavor. No heat. Nothing. Just.. sauce. Fire sauce, hot sauce, even fucking mild all have flavor and at least tiny bit of heat, but Diablo is just emptiness in a packet.
It tastes sweet and sugary to me. Not actually that hot, though. Hmm.