Taco Bell - Make a run for the toilet

What's your favorite item?

• Total voters

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When I get Taco Bell I like quantity.

Those 1 dollar taco deals are all I need.

Alright. Thanks.

But the mainline fast food places don't care if they are dropping standards wherein a gas station makes the better product.
I'd rather not get Botulism and plague.

MembersSchoolPizza

Sworn Brother of the Cult of Browning
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to echo what someone else said above: If you get the runs from Taco Bell or gas station food, that's just natural selection at work. A healthy immune system and digestive system should be able to cope with anything that doesn't cause an actual in-the-news health scare. Sorry, you just got a poor roll of the dice when the divinities were rolling up your character.

I don't know if it's my tastebuds or if it's the sauce they always have in stock at the one near me, but Diablo sauce tastes like literal nothingness to me. No flavor. No heat. Nothing. Just.. sauce. Fire sauce, hot sauce, even fucking mild all have flavor and at least tiny bit of heat, but Diablo is just emptiness in a packet.
It tastes sweet and sugary to me. Not actually that hot, though. Hmm.
I like the spicy flavor it has. Fire sauce tastes to sweet to me.
To me, the Diablo sauce has a citrus-y flavor. It's not sweet, but it is a bit tangy. And it's warm enough for me that I can stretch one packet over two tacos and still get them enjoyably warm.

Autumnal Equinox

I hope you relish it as much as I
kiwifarms.net
Agreed that the Diablo sauce barely has any kick to it. None of their "hot" sauces do, but Fire is probably the best of the lot.

Wtf is up with that double chalupa bullshit though? Thing is always disgustingly soggy and falling apart. Bring back the regular chalupa $5 box, ya pricks.

Reactions: Volvo240

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to echo what someone else said above: If you get the runs from Taco Bell or gas station food, that's just natural selection at work. A healthy immune system and digestive system should be able to cope with anything that doesn't cause an actual in-the-news health scare. Sorry, you just got a poor roll of the dice when the divinities were rolling up your character.
I suppose I'm one of the lucky ones there.

Wtf is up with that double chalupa bullshit though? Thing is always disgustingly soggy and falling apart. Bring back the regular chalupa $5 box, ya pricks.
It's a shame they don't do a normal chalupa box at all. This comes off like a typical corporate audience testing situation.

I'd rather not get Botulism and plague.
Not all Gas Station food is equal, there is a place that started as a Gas Station franchise in my area that started doing made to order food..and now they are opening up places that don't have the Gas Station part at all and only sell their Made to Order food.

and their fried Macaroni and Cheese bites are fucking fantastic.

Reactions: Volvo240

DDBCAE CBAADCBE

Buying a Switch & Animal Crossing with Trump bucks
kiwifarms.net
I always order the same thing every time I go to Taco Bell. Three five layer beefy burritos.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Taco Bell removed the double decker taco from the menu therefore Taco Bell is dead to me.
I saw they brought back the Double Stacked Tacos in my area for a dollar each. I remember having them probably two years ago or whenever they were around. They removed the Double Chalupa box in favor of a regular Chalupa box that gives you that, a regular taco and a double stacked taco for $5 (plus drink).

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: SmileyTimeDayCare

SmileyTimeDayCare

This is pleasure!
kiwifarms.net
I saw they brought back the Double Stacked Tacos in my area for a dollar each. I remember having them probably two years ago or whenever they were around. They removed the Double Chalupa box in favor of a regular Chalupa box that gives you that, a regular taco and a double stacked taco for $5 (plus drink).
I don't think that is the same thing. The double decker taco was a hard shell taco inside of a soft shell taco that had refried beans between them. It was a really nice carb load.

PotatoSalad4711

You should see my scars
kiwifarms.net
I don't think that is the same thing. The double decker taco was a hard shell taco inside of a soft shell taco that had refried beans between them. It was a really nice carb load.
Try a Cheesy Gordita Crunch maybe? It’s the hard shell taco inside of the flatbread type taco with cheese in between. It’s quite delicious.

Amaranth

Basic Plant
kiwifarms.net
had 4 of those reaper ranch double stuffed tacos, pretty fucking tasty, easily their best $1 item

• Agree
Reactions: Rena
It's nice how, when you're travelling in a group or having a party or something similar, you can get a box full of tacos from Taco Bell, and people just eat as many as they want from the box.

Reactions: Trilby

NoFeline

im intersex i have both uwu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love their quesadillas so I was extremely disappoint when I found out the quesarito just uses nacho cheese.

Not that nacho cheese is bad (god damn those fiesta potatoes are moanworthy) it just doesn't work in the quesarito *sigh*

RavenCrow

It's only gay if the balls touch.
kiwifarms.net
I tend to avoid taco bell. Every time I eat there I start farting blood on the way home.

SamTheEagle

What if the true lolcow is inside us?
kiwifarms.net
Taco Bell removed the double decker taco from the menu therefore Taco Bell is dead to me.
Order a soft taco with beans instead of meat and no lettuce. I recommend adding nacho cheese, too.
Order a crunchy taco.
Put the two tacos together. You've got yourself a double decker, and also proved that Taco Bell still carries all the ingredients for it and it's stupid that they removed it from the menu. It's more expensive, sadly, but it gets me my fix.

EDIT
Damn it, I want tacos now.