Taco Bell - Make a run for the toilet

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

What's your favorite item?

• Total voters

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
I had Taco Bell again recently for the first time in a couple of years.

Yup... it's still Taco Bell alright and what can I say? It's still oddly satisfying.

qu_rahn

kiwifarms.net
I had Taco Bell again recently for the first time in a couple of years.

Yup... it's still Taco Bell alright and what can I say? It's still oddly satisfying.
Same here, I went yesterday after a long absence, and the food was about the same but they removed so many items from the menu. I couldn't believe how badly they really butchered it

I fear that the rumors of TB going meatless will be a reality in a few years

Deadwaste

it's 3 am go to bed you fuck
kiwifarms.net
Man, one of the Taco Bell Wage Slaves tried to shop-lift $200 dollars worth of shit last night and I caught him.

Guess I ain't going to Taco Bell anytime soon because I know that shitty fucker is gonna spit in my Taco because I wouldn't let him have his shitty Spongebob Pineapple for his Fish Tank for free.

RIP.
just dont go when he's on shift. problem solved

Does the manager not know about the theft or something? I'd imagine he'd get fired for that.
I stopped it, so no actual theft occurred.

just dont go when he's on shift. problem solved
Do you think I stalk taco bell workers to know when they are on shift? I dunno bout you but I ain't got that sort of time. It is just gonna be easier go to the nearbye gas station to get my cheap fast food, which is fine they got better food than Taco Bell anyways. I just don't get to have Chalupas or Nacho Fries anymore.

• Feels
Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox