Taco Bell - Make a run for the toilet

What's your favorite item?

• Total voters

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Something new is coming to my Taco Bell soon...
IMG_20200310_175048.jpg

EDIT: Somehow I got flashbacks of Burger King trying this 30 years ago.

Last edited:

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bothered walking down to my local Taco Bell today only to discover they could only do drive-thru's and deliveries now, so I had to go back home and use Grubhub to order from. They really do charge you up the ass for that.

EDIT: I will say I do love tracking the driver online as he makes his ass over to the store from miles away. Ain't technology fun!

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bothered walking down to my local Taco Bell today only to discover they could only do drive-thru's and deliveries now, so I had to go back home and use Grubhub to order from. They really do charge you up the ass for that.

EDIT: I will say I do love tracking the driver online as he makes his ass over to the store from miles away. Ain't technology fun!
Is there a reason you wanted to eat inside that place? I only ever just use the drive thru unless I have to wait for something else for a while.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is there a reason you wanted to eat inside that place? I only ever just use the drive thru unless I have to wait for something else for a while.
I simply don't mind eating inside. I just didn't know how hard the virus was going to hit the area.

TwoDollarPeePeePooPoo

I'm not gonna read that
kiwifarms.net
Wow, they bounced out the Grillers. I loved those things. I dunno how many obese turbo slobs are gonna be interested in plant-based meals but I know the Reddit crowd will be pleased. Any chance to consume more estrogen is worthy of celebration.

Deadwaste

my password is ballsdeepnpussy69 honest
kiwifarms.net
I loved those things. I dunno how many obese turbo slobs are gonna be interested in plant-based meals but I know the Reddit crowd will be pleased.
they're probably gonna have stuff with impossible meat in it, so be ready for a impossiburrito or something like that to appear on the menu.

do wish they kept their potato soft tacos, for i liked those

TwoDollarPeePeePooPoo

I'm not gonna read that
kiwifarms.net
they're probably gonna have stuff with impossible meat in it, so be ready for a impossiburrito or something like that to appear on the menu.

do wish they kept their potato soft tacos, for i liked those
I dunno how long those things will last. This whole “Impossible meat” thing is a fad that they’re jumping on much too late. Expect those items to disappear in 18-24 months.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And I'll never even consider ordering there again. My main dish WAS the quesarito because the steak meant I didn't get shitty soygrit with beef, and the fact they're just turning it all to soy means it'll just taste like dollar store shit.

Fuck this chain.
I dunno how long those things will last. This whole “Impossible meat” thing is a fad that they’re jumping on much too late. Expect those items to disappear in 18-24 months.
It's telling that even during the food shortage, in my area they still had impossible shit on the shelves. I've tried it once, and if you had a really cheap microwave or pre-cooked burger you now know what it tastes like.

TwoDollarPeePeePooPoo

I'm not gonna read that
kiwifarms.net
And I'll never even consider ordering there again. My main dish WAS the quesarito because the steak meant I didn't get shitty soygrit with beef, and the fact they're just turning it all to soy means it'll just taste like dollar store shit.

Fuck this chain.

It's telling that even during the food shortage, in my area they still had impossible shit on the shelves. I've tried it once, and if you had a really cheap microwave or pre-cooked burger you now know what it tastes like.
The first time I had it actually was on a flammekueche. I think microwaved burger-quality would be putting it nicely. Having satisfied my curiosity already, I don't think I'll ever order something that includes plant-based "meat" ever again.

I'll also agree with the "fuck this chain" statement. Taco Bell has been steadily going downhill to the point I literally only go there for Baja Blast and crunchwraps now. Knowing them, they'll probably remove the crunchwrap because some executive somewhere noticed it sold 1% less than last quarter so its popularity is on the downswing.