Taco Bell - Make a run for the toilet

What's your favorite item?

• Total voters

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

Big ups to Nancy
kiwifarms.net
Same here, I went yesterday after a long absence, and the food was about the same but they removed so many items from the menu. I couldn't believe how badly they really butchered it

I fear that the rumors of TB going meatless will be a reality in a few years

The regular ground beef is already full of nonmeat filler substances.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bothered walking down to my local Taco Bell today only to discover they could only do drive-thru's and deliveries now, so I had to go back home and use Grubhub to order from. They really do charge you up the ass for that.

EDIT: I will say I do love tracking the driver online as he makes his ass over to the store from miles away. Ain't technology fun!

• Feels
Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bothered walking down to my local Taco Bell today only to discover they could only do drive-thru's and deliveries now, so I had to go back home and use Grubhub to order from. They really do charge you up the ass for that.

EDIT: I will say I do love tracking the driver online as he makes his ass over to the store from miles away. Ain't technology fun!
Is there a reason you wanted to eat inside that place? I only ever just use the drive thru unless I have to wait for something else for a while.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is there a reason you wanted to eat inside that place? I only ever just use the drive thru unless I have to wait for something else for a while.
I simply don't mind eating inside. I just didn't know how hard the virus was going to hit the area.