Taco Bell - Make a run for the toilet

What's your favorite item?

• Total voters

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The first time I had it actually was on a flammekueche. I think microwaved burger-quality would be putting it nicely. Having satisfied my curiosity already, I don't think I'll ever order something that includes plant-based "meat" ever again.

I'll also agree with the "fuck this chain" statement. Taco Bell has been steadily going downhill to the point I literally only go there for Baja Blast and crunchwraps now. Knowing them, they'll probably remove the crunchwrap because some executive somewhere noticed it sold 1% less than last quarter so its popularity is on the downswing.
More like because the marketing department is likely heavily infected with retards who hate the stigma of being the "Oh fuck I'm wasted let's get some shit to eat" crowd. They want to go for the psycho-smiling bugmen who only live on the coasts in cities with no jobs and filled with riots instead of that.

Which is dumb given it's been proven time and time again that purely vegan shit only works in very local areas, and you will not be able to branch out easily from them. Even during a goddamn food shortage I still saw that there was impossible meat available. That's how stupid they are.

Sperghetti

#waxmymeatballs
kiwifarms.net

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

An epic of epic epicness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The test run for breakfast they had in my market in the early 90s was so much better than the current breakfast items. We had a vending route and I'd get $7 worth while I helped out Mom with the heavy stuff. Good times.
Pair that with first run Bob and Tom episodes live on radio and you had a pretty good morning at work.

Reactions: XYZpdq

Autumnal Equinox

Dinsdale!
kiwifarms.net
And this is why Taco Time is much better fast food Tex mex. Consistent menu that's not revamped every two or three weeks, and they're not trying to not-so-subtlly phase out meat to placate vegan faggots.

• Agree
Reactions: StyrofoamFridge

Agarathium1066

My sense of balance is busted.
kiwifarms.net
With all these combined kfc-taco bell locations all over the place I don't see any good reason why taco bell does not have a taco that includes a piece of kfc chicken from one of those double down sandwiches

It would be epic
If you want a crispy chicken taco or burrito Del Taco is an option for you though I don't think it's a full time menu option.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
With all these combined kfc-taco bell locations all over the place I don't see any good reason why taco bell does not have a taco that includes a piece of kfc chicken from one of those double down sandwiches

It would be epic
I now have this horrid idea: a KFC thanksgiving themed burrito filled with chicken, their mashed potatos and gravy, coleslaw, and then wrapped in a good suitable tortilla for this.

But since it doesn't ooze soybean and doesn't woo vegans, that'll never happen.

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

An epic of epic epicness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I now have this horrid idea: a KFC thanksgiving themed burrito filled with chicken, their mashed potatos and gravy, coleslaw, and then wrapped in a good suitable tortilla for this.

But since it doesn't ooze soybean and doesn't woo vegans, that'll never happen.
I've made that before, with a few cranberries, no coleslaw It's not bad! I did a 2nd one with stuffing instead of taters.

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: DiscreetFrog

CWCchange

Ɔʍɔɔɥɐuƃǝ
kiwifarms.net
> making space for more plant-based items
> gets rid of Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes and Spicy Potato soft taco

What, are potatoes an animal now?
Cheesy is, if you're a vegan faggot.

More like because the marketing department is likely heavily infected with retards who hate the stigma of being the "Oh fuck I'm wasted let's get some shit to eat" crowd. They want to go for the psycho-smiling bugmen who only live on the coasts in cities with no jobs and filled with riots instead of that.

Which is dumb given it's been proven time and time again that purely vegan shit only works in very local areas, and you will not be able to branch out easily from them. Even during a goddamn food shortage I still saw that there was impossible meat available. That's how stupid they are.
It's like, why the shame when your sister brand KFC is known for something else less flattering?

Taco Bell is even trying a shitty hipstered fast casual version again, as if they forgot how miserably their last attempt failed even in Commiefornia.