Taco Bell - Make a run for the toilet

What's your favorite item?

• Total voters

TheShortWaveCerealKiller

The Broner with a Boner
kiwifarms.net
Wageslaved at Taco Bell for a while back in the day, they were ridiculously stringent about hygiene and procedure at my location at least. I trust that place more than any other fast food spot.
As someone who eats at Taco Bell (cause im a cheap cunt) I can vouche for my location that their restaurant is one of the CLEANEST places ever. I can't even find a stain on the floor thats how much they take their hygiene and presentation seriously.

SpergPatrol

You're a faggot Harry
kiwifarms.net
Hey for anyone that likes Taco Bell I have bad news for you. I have friends who still work at Taco Bell and they just told me what Cooperate told them.

The menu items most are going to be deleted to make room for a vegan menu.

The items they are removing that I know for certain are
  1. XXL Grilled Stuffed Burritos
  2. Cool Ranch/Firey DLTs
  3. Chiptole Chicken Griller
  4. Apple Empanadas
  5. The Entire Power Menu
  6. Chicken/Steak Taco Salads

I

IN 041

kiwifarms.net
Hey for anyone that likes Taco Bell I have bad news for you. I have friends who still work at Taco Bell and they just told me what Cooperate told them.

2. Cool Ranch/Firey DLTs
  4. Apple Empanadas
  5. The Entire Power Menu
Luckily for me I only go for the DLT Gordita Crunches and Beefy 5 Layers.

P

PL 001

kiwifarms.net

2. Cool Ranch/Firey DLTs
  4. Apple Empanadas
  5. The Entire Power Menu
Assuming this is true, why not just add vegan options in addition to the other items without getting rid of them? That way you can still draw in customers without alienating others.

Vegans really are the stain inside a neckbeard's cumsock.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Assuming this is true, why not just add vegan options in addition to the other items without getting rid of them? That way you can still draw in customers without alienating others.

It does sound really dumb to throw out perfect items for that. Veganism is really starting to get on my nerves lately.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

2. Cool Ranch/Firey DLTs
  4. Apple Empanadas
  5. The Entire Power Menu
Retards the lot of 'em. No one is going to Taco Bell for artisan vegan shit; they go for the drunk food and none of the audience they're seeking will go for it. I predict a lot of their new offerings aren't going to sell and go out like Macker's hotdogs.

This is as fucking stupid as McDonalds pretending they're artisanal, and the only reason I'm not too mussed is not a one of these items were ever on my Taco Bell lists.

TheShortWaveCerealKiller

The Broner with a Boner
kiwifarms.net

2. Cool Ranch/Firey DLTs
  4. Apple Empanadas
  5. The Entire Power Menu
The Power Menu?! Fuuuuck I loved those burritos!
WAIT THE DORRITO TACOS ARE GOING TOO?! WE MUST REVOLT!

exceptional individuals the lot of 'em. No one is going to Taco Bell for artisan vegan shit; they go for the drunk food and none of the audience they're seeking will go for it. I predict a lot of their new offerings aren't going to sell and go out like Macker's hotdogs.

This is as fucking stupid as McDonalds pretending they're artisanal, and the only reason I'm not too mussed is not a one of these items were ever on my Taco Bell lists.
Amazing how Jack N the Box is stoner food
and Taco Bell is Drunk food.

These two truly know how to captivate today's generation

Last edited:

SpergPatrol

You're a faggot Harry
kiwifarms.net

Funny thing is THEY ALREADY DO!

All items on the menu can any meat subbed out for beans, black beans, potatoes, and rice if needed.

The items they are removing even HAVE vegan options like the power menu veg bowl/burrito.

I was told this was people working in florida so I am unsure if this is all in the nation or state side only like what happened with the chili burrito/verde sauce.

• Agree
Reactions: Adamska

TheShortWaveCerealKiller

The Broner with a Boner
kiwifarms.net
Funny thing is THEY ALREADY DO!

All items on the menu can any meat subbed out for beans, black beans, potatoes, and rice if needed.

The items they are removing even HAVE vegan options like the power menu veg bowl/burrito.

I was told this was people working in florida so I am unsure if this is all in the nation or state side only like what happened with the chili burrito/verde sauce.
Taco Bell is basically vegan as it is with the meat the tacos have. Why drastically change so much? Especially for me who works right next to a Taco Bell and use them as my lunch break, feelsbadman.
Real talk though I swear to god if the take away the quesadillas I'll throw a fit.

naaaaiiiiillllll!!!

kiwifarms.net
I mean, if Taco Bell goes the Del Taco route and use "Beyond Meat" options to become vegan-friendly, they could be on to something...

...charge double for fake taco meat that has half the flavor, but makes peeps have good fee-fees and think they're multicultural/woke/amaze-balls? Winning! (I'm actually okay with Beyond Meat tbh, but it feels like too much of a fad/scam).

Agree with TheShortWaveCerealKiller about the quesadillas though (especially the value mini ones).

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

2. Cool Ranch/Firey DLTs
  4. Apple Empanadas
  5. The Entire Power Menu
Oh, c'mon!
I also see less Cool Ranch Doritos in vending machines, too!

qu_rahn

kiwifarms.net

2. Cool Ranch/Firey DLTs
  4. Apple Empanadas
  5. The Entire Power Menu
Fucking hell what are they doing. This is a disaster

Fiery DLT Supremes are god tier

Judge Holden

Explorer in the further regions of autism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ok fellas, since my recent obsession with kimchi has reawakened my long dormant affection for the spicy stuff, can any of yall beaner-food connoisseurs recommend a taco bell recipe for me to recreate given how I have always quite enjoyed doing homecooked versions of crappy fast food shit?

Preferably one I can forcibly incorporate the aforementioned kimchi into without much of a clash which hopefully shouldnt be too difficult given its just spicy and tangy fermented vegetables.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One thing I have noticed lately in ordering from Taco Bell is finding an peculiar thing about their mobile ordering on their website. When I order a Chalupa Cravings Box between 2-5PM daily, it only cost me $3.78 total, not $5 if I had ordered at the counter. I never know if this is a bug or something else that makes it that way but at least it knocks the price down a bit.

• Informative
Reactions: LovBeCon

Volvo240

I shot her with the armadillo gun
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ok fellas, since my recent obsession with kimchi has reawakened my long dormant affection for the spicy stuff, can any of yall beaner-food connoisseurs recommend a taco bell recipe for me to recreate given how I have always quite enjoyed doing homecooked versions of crappy fast food shit?

Preferably one I can forcibly incorporate the aforementioned kimchi into without much of a clash which hopefully shouldnt be too difficult given its just spicy and tangy fermented vegetables.
I'd recommend the shredded chicken burrito with some kimchi added in
Though if you can figure out the old spicy shredded chicken they had years ago I'll send 420 virgins over.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Judge Holden

UnKillFill

You don't matter.
kiwifarms.net
My go to taco bell meal in college was two chicken soft tacos fresco style (where they remove the cheese and sour cream in favor of some decent tier pico.), and a beefy 5 layer burrito.

Unfortunately they replaced their default chicken with even shittier "shredded chicken," and raised the price like a dollar to boot. They still usually give me the old chicken if I ask for it though. (when they don't fuck it up)

• Informative
Reactions: Trilby

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net

2. Cool Ranch/Firey DLTs
  4. Apple Empanadas
  5. The Entire Power Menu
At this point, why even call it Taco Bell if they're going to remove one of the key components of the taco? Vegans need to just fuck off and stop trying to change things already.