Taco Bell - Make a run for the toilet

What's your favorite item?

• Total voters

Random_Person_Online

kiwifarms.net
Taco Bell meat looks like literal wet dog food. I'll eat it if there's nothing else around to eat, but if I'm going to eat anything that looks even remotely like a taco or burrito, I'll make it myself and 5 times better in fact.

• Optimistic
Reactions: W00K #17
J

JM 590

kiwifarms.net
XXL Grilled Stuffed Burritos are my go-to thing right now

Thy taco bell giveth and thy taco bell taketh away

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net
Everybody has "that food" that's shitty, but they enjoy it anyway. A "guilty pleasure food," if you will.

Taco Bell is that for me. Easily my favorite fast food, and it's amazing for when you're drunk (there's a reason why it has that reputation). My favorite items are the quesadillas, the chalupas, and the regular crunchy tacos. Their burritos are OK, but I rarely get them. My burrito cravings are reserved for Chipotle.

Sometimes, when the mood strikes me to be kinda white trash-y, I love spiking my Mountain Dew Baja Blast with tequila. Delicious, I tell you. Goes perfectly with the shitty fast food. lol.

With the upcoming vegan menu, the only true loss for me are the apple empanadas. I didn't get them regularly (just every so often if I was craving a sweet treat), but they were delicious. Probably my favorite "apple pie" from a fast food joint, too. F

SpergPatrol

You're a faggot Harry
kiwifarms.net
20190914_213921.jpg
Well it has been confirmed that menu change was real
I do not know how many states it will be affecting but Florida for certain had this change
20190914_214233.jpg

20190914_213938.jpg

The only thing I was wrong about was the entire power menu going.
Nope just the burrito so there are no longer any 12 inch size burritos being served at taco bell because all burritos that size are gone to replace it with a vegan menu.

Thanks vegans you ruin everything

W00K #17

Boy Man God Shiiiit
kiwifarms.net
Gonna hit the bell in like an hour, out catfishing and I'm like 4 joints deep and hungry as hell, passing by one on my way home from the river.

What should I get?

ETA: to clarify, by cat fishing I mean I'm sitting next to a fishing rod soaking a piece of cut up creek chub hoping to catch an actual big fat catfish. Not scamming lonely ppl online.

Last edited:

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gonna hit the bell in like an hour, out catfishing and I'm like 4 joints deep and hungry as hell, passing by one on my way home from the river.

What should I get?
I'd suggest a Burrito Supreme.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

What should I get?

ETA: to clarify, by cat fishing I mean I'm sitting next to a fishing rod soaking a piece of cut up creek chub hoping to catch an actual big fat catfish. Not scamming lonely ppl online.
In terms of price, just going ham on Frito Burritos are always a good option. Burrito Supremes are also a decent choice, but I have a sick love of the Quesarito and drowning in its cheese sauciness. That and Quesadillas man.

Autumnal Equinox

Dinsdale!
kiwifarms.net
I tried the toasted cheddar chalupa myself a few nights ago. Pretty sure I just went through a bad location because that thing was hard as a rock. You could have chucked it at someone's head and fucking killed them. Might have to drive to a different location and try it again. The Taco Bells in my area are really hit and miss as far as quality goes.

• Feels
Reactions: LovBeCon

Alex Krycek

All my friends are Skeletons
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I prefer taquerias. 3 tacos Pastor with corn tortillas, onions, cilantro, and Salsa Verde. Maybe some Oaxaca cheese (not much).

The Degenerate Wildcard

A dumbass aspie fighting his fellow degenerates.
kiwifarms.net
I like the Doritos Locos Tacos, like the pleb that I am. I do like their quesadillas though, and Baja Blast is a damn good Mountain Dew flavor.

Also, never had the shits from Taco Bell, even with liberal amounts of hot sauce to my meal.

ricecake

Immunocompromised Cougar
kiwifarms.net
I prefer taquerias. 3 tacos Pastor with corn tortillas, onions, cilantro, and Salsa Verde. Maybe some Oaxaca cheese (not much).
Taco Bell =/= tacos. When I want Taco Bell, slow cooked pastor on a handmade tortilla isn't going to hit the spot, and vice versa. Totally different animals.

Anyway, run for the border and eat the mini shredded chicken quesadillas. They are so fucking good for $1.

Slither_Drake

kiwifarms.net
Taco bell never fails to disappoint me when I need them most. Once ordered a crunch wrap with the works and instead of the usual filling all there were was sour cream and cheese sauce. No idea how you fuck up that bad

Reactions: SpergPatrol