Sonichu Taffy's Annotated Sonichu - Director Amenities almost finished!

Monolith

doot Doot Doot Doot DOOT Doot doot doo-Doot
kiwifarms.net
Wes Iseli's theme needs to be this amazing, edgy piece of shit. (Edit: It actually works way better for the chapter where Silvana is introduced, if only because of the lyric "In this bloody dawn, I wash my soul... to be the son of doom.")

And this one should be for Sonichu Special 3.

Edit: I saw you needed a song for the Anchuent Prophecy. Here.

Last edited:

Salt Water Taffy

Only bad witches are ugly.
kiwifarms.net
Hey guys, sorry I've been out of commission for the past few weeks. Thanks for all the musical suggestions - I'll keep those in mind when I get back to work on my reader's guide, but in the mean time I'm going back to work on TAS for a bit. And it took me three months, but say hello to GitM chap. 16 and interstitial!
(next chapter is Evil is Afoot, more Naitsirhc-y goodness, so hopefully I'll be more pepped to write that one.)

Salt Water Taffy

kiwifarms.net

Salt Water Taffy

kiwifarms.net
I'll try to get #9 and #10 up sometime soon (as in, not in a month).
Okay, when I said "not in a month", a month to the day still counts, right|?

Unfortunately, all things TAS are going to have to be put on ice for a bit during finals. But that does end in less than a month, so hopefully I'll be able to finish Sonichu 10 some time by the end of June.

SneaselFox

CWC Observer and purveyor of Chicken Tendies
kiwifarms.net
Okay, when I said "not in a month", a month to the day still counts, right|?

Unfortunately, all things TAS are going to have to be put on ice for a bit during finals. But that does end in less than a month, so hopefully I'll be able to finish Sonichu 10 some time by the end of June.
Take your time; also I was perusing the cast of characters, and I found an error: Tempest Shadow isn't a troll character, she's from the 2017 MLP movie.

Salt Water Taffy

kiwifarms.net
Hey guys, long time no see. Unfortunately immediately after I finished up with my classes there was a family emergency and that ate up most of my time and energy and I only picked up TAS & GitM about a week ago. But here's sections 11 and 12.

I'm working on chapters 17 and 18 and their interstitials all at the same time, I think they'll probably be done by some time next week. As for the next section of Director Amenities, I'm going to try to force myself to work on it next week too. Sorry about going six weeks without posting anything, I'll try not to let that happen again.

Vorhtbame

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey guys, long time no see. Unfortunately immediately after I finished up with my classes there was a family emergency and that ate up most of my time and energy and I only picked up TAS & GitM about a week ago. But here's sections 11 and 12.

I'm working on chapters 17 and 18 and their interstitials all at the same time, I think they'll probably be done by some time next week. As for the next section of Director Amenities, I'm going to try to force myself to work on it next week too. Sorry about going six weeks without posting anything, I'll try not to let that happen again.
Family's more important, Taffy. Thank you for the new entries!

Salt Water Taffy

kiwifarms.net

I've been meaning to discuss some of Chris's non-Sonichu related prose for a while now, so I put together this little number. I thought "How the Pokémon Came Into Our Pokeballs" would be a good place to start as Chris's first notable piece of prose, and I think at some point I'd also like to cover the Bionic the Hedgehog prose story, the High School Story, maybe Story of My Current Days.

Side note: thinking of rebranding one more time for the end of Sonichu 10. I kinda want to go with a red and black color scheme with either Alec or Evan's execution page in the background, which would be cool and very ominous for the end of the issue, but also maybe a bit too morbid? I'm also considering using the "Independence Day" speech page with a red white and blue color scheme, but that page is just a bit too wordy (and cropping the words would kinda defeat the purpose of that page).

Last edited:

Salt Water Taffy

kiwifarms.net
So it's been way too long since I last did anything for TAS so here's section 13. Only five more sections to go!

And two more chapters and three interstitials of GitM:

Also, you guys like my new color scheme of impending doom? (my apologies to Alec for plastering the image of him getting fried at the top of every page)

Salt Water Taffy

kiwifarms.net
Hey guys, it's Taffy. TAS and GitM are going to have to go on another long hiatus. I hate to disappear right after I just went on a long hiatus but there's been a family emergency and between that and how under the weather I've been feeling generally I just don't feel like I can work on anything at all right now. Don't try to finish TAS for me. I'll be back someday. Just not soon.

Edit: I feel like I've been using the excuse of "family emergency" a lot to explain these many massive hiatuses of TAS/GitM, and I'm sorry if it seems like I'm being redundant. My entire life has been basically exploding since the start of the year, and every time it seems like things have settled down someone gets really sick (sometimes me) or someone dies or something goes horribly wrong or something and I just feel like I can't be creative or informative or anything. I'm really sorry. If I could go back in time and tell my younger self one thing I'd tell 2018 me to hurry up and at least finish Director Amenities before the new year because it all goes downhill in January.

Last edited:

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
Hey guys, it's Taffy. TAS and GitM are going to have to go on another long hiatus. I hate to disappear right after I just went on a long hiatus but there's been a family emergency and between that and how under the weather I've been feeling generally I just don't feel like I can work on anything at all right now. Don't try to finish TAS for me. I'll be back someday. Just not soon.

Edit: I feel like I've been using the excuse of "family emergency" a lot to explain these many massive hiatuses of TAS/GitM, and I'm sorry if it seems like I'm being redundant. My entire life has been basically exploding since the start of the year, and every time it seems like things have settled down someone gets really sick (sometimes me) or someone dies or something goes horribly wrong or something and I just feel like I can't be creative or informative or anything. I'm really sorry. If I could go back in time and tell my younger self one thing I'd tell 2018 me to hurry up and at least finish Director Amenities before the new year because it all goes downhill in January.
One understands. Sometimes life just repeatedly takes a shit on us and there's no energy for anything but getting through it.

Salt Water Taffy

kiwifarms.net
Hey guys. Things are getting back to normal at the house of Taffy, and TAS and GitM are slowly coming back to life. Since the next chapter of GitM was already supposed to be a single chapter with no interstitial afterward, so I imagine that'll be up fairly soon. Thanks for putting up with my bullshit and I'm sorry for all the delays.

I've been doing a lot of artwork on my off time, though, since I find it's more relaxing than writing, including a lot of Sonichu artwork. I'm putting together a DeviantArt pages for all my doodles. I already finished a title card for each of the Sonichu episodes (I posted the Sonichu 0 drawings on the fan art thread a few months ago, but the rest of the comic is up on my DA).

Salt Water Taffy

kiwifarms.net
Where is your comic remake exactly? Send me a link. Thank you!
Not certain what you're talking about. Are you talking about Ghost in the Machine (which I don't consider to be a Sonichu remake and isn't a comic at all), or the episode title cards (which aren't a remake but rather fan art), or do you mean the Sonichu fan jam (which is a KF community project which you're free to join, check out the thread on the CWC forum)? Cedric is the one doing the remake that is also a comic.

shadhardblogger19

kiwifarms.net
Not certain what you're talking about. Are you talking about Ghost in the Machine (which I don't consider to be a Sonichu remake and isn't a comic at all), or the episode title cards (which aren't a remake but rather fan art), or do you mean the Sonichu fan jam (which is a KF community project which you're free to join, check out the thread on the CWC forum)? Cedric is the one doing the remake that is also a comic.
Um... I am looking forward to fan art after the title cards!

• Agree
Reactions: Androphony

Salt Water Taffy

kiwifarms.net
Hey guys. Thanks for sticking with me and all of my bullshit. It's been quite the hectic month on top of a long string of hectic months. So, here's the rundown - I started working on Director Amenities section 14 and GitM chapter 19 shortly after I finished their previous sections, but then I got hung up on this one paragraph of TAS and then I put it down for a few days, expecting to pick it up again shortly. Then my favorite cat suddenly got deathly ill and that took up a lot of my TAS/GitM time and I just didn't want to write anymore. I found that doing those Pokémon drawings for the TAS Deviant Art really took my mind off of things and relaxed me; unfortunately A) these proved somewhat addicting and B) it only really dawned on me after I started getting going that, counting Megas and Alolan forms, I'd signed myself up to do eight hundred and seventy seven drawings, so I've been trying to crank out a lot of those - one hundred and forty four down, seven hundred and thirty three to go! Then this morning I suddenly remembered that I'm sitting on the most important and the most infamous scenes in all of Sonichu and saw that my Google Doc hadn't been updated since July and that headache inducing paragraph was still there just as I'd left it last month, so I cranked out the rest of section 14 today.

I'm not going to make any promises anymore about when the next section of TAS is going to go up, or for anything else, for that matter. And, as much as I love TAS, I'm glad that I have other artistic outlets too - it's the reason I've stuck with GitM for so long. It keeps me from feeling stale on any one thing. And I hate to spread myself even thinner, and do things I know my KF audience doesn't give a shit about, but it's what I feel I should be doing. I'm not trying to drag my feet because I'm getting close to the end of Sonichu (besides for the first time since I started TAS Chris has been actively pumping out content on the regular - there's a good chance he'll be done and colored with Sonichu 14 and 15 by the time I get there).

I should also let you know that I'm going back to school (still only part time) first week of September. That's going to spread me thinner still, as it's not like I can use literally anything I've been working on for school, for obvious reasons. But I'm not going to stop TAS or GitM, even if it seems like I'm slowing down to a near-standstill as I bury it under mountains of doodles. Again, I really gotta say thanks for the continued support, both here and on Tumblr. You're all absolutely wonderful.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino