Takashi0 and Pals - The other side of the Tumblr coin. Kung Pow Penis.

Dorami

✿ Melon Bread Lover ✿
kiwifarms.net

BoobWhiskers

sad on the internet
kiwifarms.net
You know, I read through the whole thread to check because I was kind of astonished that Taka's old friend princess-has-a-pen never got brought up, long ago in the days before I knew of KF I used to see her posts and think 'holy shit this girl is INSANE'. He used to reblog her promos for her 'book' a lot, and while I think she did the discourse some the majority of her posts just read like rampant schizophrenia, even by tumblr standards.

Her name, as I recall, was Brixton Renfield on a few sites where she posted her writing. Her blog was a wierd mix of fandom shit, discourse, religion, and extensive posts about how she was being haunted by / possessed by / dating the Virgin Mary and like six or seven other saints. She talked about this A LOT. Like, constantly. To herself.

I had initially thought it had to be some sort of wierd writing or rp thing because she wrote a lot of stories that all seemed to consist of stream of consciousness of the same thing, but after enough of it I got fairly sure it was more the other way around and her stories were more like fancy versions of what she thought her life was. Her writing, by the way, was absolutely baffling. You know the feeling you get when you're trying to read some technical text while super tired or distracted and you get to the end of a paragraph and realize you have no idea what it's saying? It was all like that.

A small sampling. And if you thought Taka's random assortment of font stylings was bad, prepare yourself.
apocalypse1.png

Does anyone know what happened to her, exactly? I went to check her old tumblr and looks like it doesn't exist anymore, but I know a few people in the thread used to kick around with that group and I would dearly love to know, ngl. She talked a lot about how she was thinking of becoming a nun but honestly I think I'd expect her in newspaper headline more than a nunnery.

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This dude is just allowing himself to be affected by it instead of just brushing it off. It's like all the trans people that get offended by the "I sexually identify as an attack helicopter" meme. The only reason people keep saying it is because there are dummies who continue to get mad over it, whereas if they were able to laugh at it, it would lose all his power.

You want this to stop, Trill? Change your Twitter name to Kung Pow Penis. Laugh at it. Realize the inherent absurdity of you getting offended over nonsense gibberish and move the fuck on with your life. It's so fucking dumb and you are only making sure it sticks around longer.

Super Book

down 2 clown
kiwifarms.net

Dorami

✿ Melon Bread Lover ✿
kiwifarms.net
Damn, and here I thought Trill had finally stopped being an absolute sperg since he deleted his Tumblr account and Dasha pretty much went off the deep end with their insanity. And, even then, he came back to Tumblr under a new handle last time I checked.
@TrillMustDie said:
i am the cringe here! not the faegender [keyboard mashing]
Weren't you taught form a young age that stooping to the bully's level only makes you look as bad as them? Your username is literally "TrillMustDie", you're just as embarrassing to watch as "the faegender" by having teenage-girl Twitter meltdowns at your age.

Wärring Ornac

When you reverse "LOVE" It turns to "EVOL"
kiwifarms.net
Your username is literally "TrillMustDie"
I think that's a reference to the hardest difficulty of Devil May Cry series, "Dante Must Die" ("Vergil Must Die", or "Nero Must Die", etc etc)

That and his previous twitter handle (@trillizard666?) was also banned

• Informative
Reactions: Dorami

Xerxes IX

Remove Kebab is a meme of peace
kiwifarms.net
I think that's a reference to the hardest difficulty of Devil May Cry series, "Dante Must Die" ("Vergil Must Die", or "Nero Must Die", etc etc)

That and his previous twitter handle (@trillizard666?) was also banned
Yeah, Trill's a fan of DMC, but it's an easy misconception to make when he spends so much time online occupied with things he hates instead of things he likes. He might see himself as the Pepe in the "Why did you force me to do this? I just wanted to play video games" meme but he's the only one forcing himself to get involved. If he stopped swimming in the culture war cesspool and stopped behaving like an asshurt victim every time someone made a joke at his expense this would go away. He also insists from time to time that he's not what the Kung Pow Penis posters assume he is (as in, an anti SJW alt right sperg), he's a leftist who hates the idpol infesting the left. But he acts more like One Angry Gamer than he does the anti idpol left. When he does bring up his lefty beliefs it's always for something like "of course I think this right wing position is bad but SJWs are worse".

Everything he's doing just makes himself look worse. Dude needs to get the hell off the internet before he starts being triggered by zoomers replying to him with Kpop fancams.