Taking bets for Jonathan's fate -

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

What is Jonathan's fate?

• Total voters

Nutty Spunk Gibbon

kiwifarms.net
How bold of you to assume that Yaniv can actually stay quiet.
It seems obvious considering his media appearances, his tweets etc. That Yaniv is enjoying his infamy to some extent. He offered to debate Blaire White (I really do hope this confrontation comes to pass) and still seems to be bragging about his untouchability on Twitter.

There is next to zero chance of him simply "going away" because he's a narcissist with next to no life outside the internet and seemingly no income aside from frivolous legal threats. My best guess is that he'll be a cow for years to come until he either croaks it from obesity or his pedophilic antics get him arrested and imprisoned along with the inevitable headlines about him sexually assaulting women in a female prison.

nets_awesome

Blocked from who? Everyone.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As of right now, these tribunals are all he has. His business (such as it was) is bankrupt. Thanks to the publication ban being lifted, no one reputable will hire him ever so he’s stuck on public assistance the rest of his life.

I’m guessing the tribunals will find in his favor but say that he unfairly targeted immigrants and was racist about it. He’ll get some money (maybe from that chain store) but not a lot.

Unlike other cows, he doesn’t seem to squander money on toys but I doubt he’s doing anything responsible with it (probably buying more followers). It will be squandered nonetheless.

A whisper campaign in the area will start and if any waxer on Facebook gets contacted by him it will he met with an instant block. There will be a few who he manages to ensnare but I’m optimistic that the tribunal won’t pursue it again.

His mom will die and I’m assuming he’ll move into some subsidized housing, where he’ll harass his neighbors. He’ll still do his stupid appearances at town hall which will he ignored. He’ll just be a nuisance for the area until he croaks from a heart attack from too much A&W and Tim Hortons.

As much as I hate him, his life isn’t enviable whatsoever. His will he a sad lonely spiteful existence.

LuckyCharms

Dont touch me Focking Charms
kiwifarms.net
After everything from kid fuckery to this abomination of troon that even other troon freaks hate he'll be exiled from society and probably change his name to something stupid and try to live as a normal person but only one can hope this is the outcome or maybe he's turns so fat that a crane has to pick him up when he croaks

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: Munchma Quchi

Munchma Quchi

kiwifarms.net
After everything from kid fuckery to this abomination of troon that even other troon freaks hate he'll be exiled from society and probably change his name to something stupid and try to live as a normal person but only one can hope this is the outcome
He'll try to do this but he won't do it well. He'll change his name to Cynthia Jonathan Jessica Yaniv and he'll keep the same Facebook account and profile pic. He'll call his new business CY Knows It and retain TrustedNerd, maybe changing it to TrustedNerdess. When people bring up his past as a child predator and vexatious litigant, he'll dismiss the newspaper articles and court documents as Photoshop created by anti-trans Nazis. He'll insist that he was never Jonathan Yaniv and has always been Cynthia. He'll look for a nannying job and think he's being so clever.

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
He'll try to do this but he won't do it well. He'll change his name to Cynthia Jonathan Jessica Yaniv and he'll keep the same Facebook account and profile pic. He'll call his new business CY Knows It and retain TrustedNerd, maybe changing it to TrustedNerdess. When people bring up his past as a child predator and vexatious litigant, he'll dismiss the newspaper articles and court documents as Photoshop created by anti-trans Nazis. He'll insist that he was never Jonathan Yaniv and has always been Cynthia. He'll look for a nannying job and think he's being so clever.
He's never going to work again. Who wants to hire a reputation manager when any search brings up dozens of pages of shit? He's hands down the most inept IT person I've ever observed (and I've observed many). FFS he didn't even know how to project from his laptop when he first appeared at TOL, which is one of the first questions any help desk gets asked. He's not going to lower himself to shoveling snow like Stefonknee or doing other jobs he thinks immigrants should do like janitorial or berry-picking. No one would hire him as a nanny or caregiver even without the alarming Google search, his appearance and creep vibes would be enough.

I still think he's trying to parlay his infamy into some TLC/A&E miniseries. They have hoarders, junkies, 600-pound people, Jazz Jennings, the Duggars. But even they won't touch a pedo.

troon patrol

Get some! Yeah yeah yeah!
kiwifarms.net
Didn't one of the older kids from 19 kids and counting turn out to be a confirmed pedo...?

Once your on the tugboat you don't get off, at least nobody I've ever seen.

Reactions: 2nd_time_user

Munchma Quchi

kiwifarms.net
He's never going to work again. Who wants to hire a reputation manager when any search brings up dozens of pages of shit? He's hands down the most inept IT person I've ever observed (and I've observed many). FFS he didn't even know how to project from his laptop when he first appeared at TOL, which is one of the first questions any help desk gets asked. He's not going to lower himself to shoveling snow like Stefonknee or doing other jobs he thinks immigrants should do like janitorial or berry-picking. No one would hire him as a nanny or caregiver even without the alarming Google search, his appearance and creep vibes would be enough.

I still think he's trying to parlay his infamy into some TLC/A&E miniseries. They have hoarders, junkies, 600-pound people, Jazz Jennings, the Duggars. But even they won't touch a pedo.
TLC shitcanned Honey Boo Boo when some pedo stuff came up in Sugarbear's past.

nets_awesome

Blocked from who? Everyone.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
19kids was put on hiatus when Josh Duggar was found out to have molested his sisters when he was younger and sent to church camp as punishment. It was cancelled when his email came up in the Ashley Madison leak showing he had actually paid $400 to have a guaranteed affair.

deadmermaid

Heavy Cream
kiwifarms.net
One can only hope that he freaks out when he looses and needs to be tazed and manhandled and institutionalized. Then he'll quietly come back as a man and try to gaslight us all. Bet.

Reactions: 2nd_time_user

Literally Sperging

kiwifarms.net
After everyone's forgotten about him (and after he has DMCA'd everything on the internet mentioning his past), he'll try everything again but this time while wearing a hijab. He'll go by the name Je'seeda Yamini, he'll win, get tons of Canadian kudos for standing up against bigotry, get into politics like Oger, and become the first prime minister of Canada who included the words "allahu akbar" in his winning speech.
I definitely vote for a Muslim conversion/trans-race, should his lolsuits fail. He'll be Canada's answer to Alok Vaid-Menon - whinging about how as an "Indian woman" he is persecuted in India, when all he has to do is take his sari off and no one will bat an eyelid at him... (well, except for him being a fat lazy blob with bad hair dye)

Philosophy Phil

God-King of Denmark Dimension
kiwifarms.net
Bets *might* be closing soon; waiting for the police raid and investigation to end on Yaniv's apartment.

If charges are brought up and an arrest made, then whoever placed their bets on "Arrest" will win.

I'll close the poll for right now, and wait until the raid is over to open it back up to prevent any going backsies.

CheesyBoy

Don't worry, I also hate myself.
kiwifarms.net
I'm guessing somewhere between absolutely nothing and something. Sure, he's said some nasty things about immigrants, whom Canada loves more than their natural born citizens, but he's "transgender", which is a protected class. If he was a straight white male he would have faced punishment a long time ago, but because this is Canada and he has the public convinced he is "transgender", he's probably just going to get a slap on the wrist. He has to really fuck up before anything will really happen. Like, he'd probably have to get caught trying to rape a child in order for anything to really happen.

Clockwork_PurBle

"I got a B+ in lurking!"
kiwifarms.net
...and then Mama Bear just got another show on some other channel about how hot she is (not).

She recently got arrested with heroin (or cocaine, don't remember) in her car.

I definitely vote for a Muslim conversion/trans-race, should his lolsuits fail. He'll be Canada's answer to Alok Vaid-Menon - whinging about how as an "Indian woman" he is persecuted in India, when all he has to do is take his sari off and no one will bat an eyelid at him... (well, except for him being a fat lazy blob with bad hair dye)
Hey, if he converts to Islam, denounces his native Israeli and Trump's Chosen heritage, and moves to another Middle Eastern country, he can get all the underage girls he wants! And this time he won't have to hold wokeness over their heads, he can just threaten stoning and acid.

• Informative
Reactions: Kosher Salt

PururinSenpai

Gao Gao
kiwifarms.net
Either he chimps out and has a break down, leading to his inevitable suicide or he gets thrown in jail for being a general blight on society (possibly alongside his mother.)
As for all the lolsuits he keeps throwing at everyone (I honestly have no idea how many at this point) I guarantee that none of them will hold any water, especially since there's video evidence. Which is why I theorized either the former or latter will happen, post-lawsuits.

Tags
None