Taking bets for Jonathan's fate -

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

What is Jonathan's fate?

• Total voters

FinnKitty

kiwifarms.net
I think a lot of people misread his desire for publication ban as not seeking attention, which is totally incongruous to me with his actual behaviour. I think it is likely that a publication ban was an attempt to stop anyone from looking into his actions in the past (the tampon thing, weird grooming, almost certainly other stuff maybe the RCMP found on his hard drives). This is a guy who drives around on a scooty puff in a muumuu calling the police at journalists and claiming to be run over while standing in front of people's cars, taking ambulances for his 72 fake conditions, some of which he pantomimes on-screen. He's extremely, pathologically, frighteningly attention-seeking. And clearly not above lying.

I think that his HRC case will not get through (probably because it'll be exposed that he's conning a tribunal and preying on immigrant religious women-- but who knows with Canada) and it'll be time for narcissistic injury. When narcs think their true self is revealed (usually when they're being exposed, but even if they feel they're not getting what they're entitled to) they absolutely fucking lose it. This can be from feeling out of control, reminding a narc of another time they were caught in their charade, a block to their self-image, especially about being exceptional, asked to be accountable... basically, not getting their own way.

I'd expect outbursts, threats against himself/others, or maybe spiralling out and doing all the things that him and Mama Yaniv have gotten away with so far. Maybe attacking a journalist, or a fast food worker or an esthetician. If he keeps getting away with stuff, he'll continue doing it. If someone tries to put a stop to it (doesn't he have court tomorrow?) and he stops getting away with shit, I'd expect paranoia, vindictive attacks on others (moreso than now), persecutory delusions. Maybe if they get back enough, he can try to flee hostile, intolerant Canada as a refugee (or perhaps as a criminal on the lam).

Munchma Quchi

kiwifarms.net
I think a lot of people misread his desire for publication ban as not seeking attention, which is totally incongruous to me with his actual behaviour. I think it is likely that a publication ban was an attempt to stop anyone from looking into his actions in the past (the tampon thing, weird grooming, almost certainly other stuff maybe the RCMP found on his hard drives). This is a guy who drives around on a scooty puff in a muumuu calling the police at journalists and claiming to be run over while standing in front of people's cars, taking ambulances for his 72 fake conditions, some of which he pantomimes on-screen. He's extremely, pathologically, frighteningly attention-seeking. And clearly not above lying.

I think that his HRC case will not get through (probably because it'll be exposed that he's conning a tribunal and preying on immigrant religious women-- but who knows with Canada) and it'll be time for narcissistic injury. When narcs think their true self is revealed (usually when they're being exposed, but even if they feel they're not getting what they're entitled to) they absolutely fucking lose it. This can be from feeling out of control, reminding a narc of another time they were caught in their charade, a block to their self-image, especially about being exceptional, asked to be accountable... basically, not getting their own way.

I'd expect outbursts, threats against himself/others, or maybe spiralling out and doing all the things that him and Mama Yaniv have gotten away with so far. Maybe attacking a journalist, or a fast food worker or an esthetician. If he keeps getting away with stuff, he'll continue doing it. If someone tries to put a stop to it (doesn't he have court tomorrow?) and he stops getting away with shit, I'd expect paranoia, vindictive attacks on others (moreso than now), persecutory delusions. Maybe if they get back enough, he can try to flee hostile, intolerant Canada as a refugee (or perhaps as a criminal on the lam).
I think the publication ban is because he thought he could control the narrative. But he's a dumbass and didn't realise they would drop the ban if he himself is sperging on social media about it.

Jammy Fanny

I'm going downtown to K-Mart
kiwifarms.net
My guess is an eventual move to Israel with Miriam. Or if he stays in Canada, once the trans things wears itself out maybe he'll become obnoxiously religious and use that as a cover to harass people and take them to HRT.
He'll never kill himself. He values himself too highly. Plus he's a coward who calls an ambulance every time he experiences the slightest bit of physical discomfort.

mindlessobserver

kiwifarms.net
My guess is an eventual move to Israel with Miriam. Or if he stays in Canada, once the trans things wears itself out maybe he'll become obnoxiously religious and use that as a cover to harass people and take them to HRT.
He'll never kill himself. He values himself too highly. Plus he's a coward who calls an ambulance every time he experiences the slightest bit of physical discomfort.
The one good thing I can agree with the US medical system is the overly expensive ambulances. Convinces people to just drive themselves to the ER or get someone else to do it and saves them for people who actually need it. I wonder how much Yaniv would owe at this point if he lived in freedom land.

Fliddaroonie

kiwifarms.net
He's going to get the shit kicked out of him, either in jail or by people who are fucked off he molested their female relative.

that, or he'll pull a "IMMA SO SUICIDALLL!!" stunt and inadvertently kill himself.

And then he'll end up on the troon wall of fame for being totes killed by teh ebil terves und transfobezz and his predatory, tampon sniffing legacy will live on forevermore

TheBlackVolga

Creepy child-abducting auto
kiwifarms.net
He will win his cases in the BCHRT because Cousineau cannot backtrack on her previous ruling that waxing is "gender-affirming care". Jonathan will win a token sum from the independent aestheticians and a sizeable sum from the Merle Norman chain.

He will then go on with the other lawsuits that are in abeyance and will win those, too.

When Jonathan runs short of money, he will simply file more law suits.

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
My personal belief is that he wanted to the ban so other salons wouldn’t know about him so he could go after more women.
I don't think he wanted anyone to know about him, in or out of that courtroom. If that ban hadn't been lifted he would have carried on with his disgusting I'll-sue-everyone-crazy-behaviour, being reported as simply 'JY' and still be sleazing about town with many unaware of him; that's been wrecked as more and more people are becoming acquainted with him and his batty mother. Now, at least, people are aware and reporting sightings, making life a tad unpleasant for them both. Good thing too.

KiwiFuzz

That mouthfeel you crave
kiwifarms.net
I know I said something similar elsewhere, but he's going to wind up dead in a dumpster with injuries consistent with having been beaten to death with a nail-studded 2x4.

The cops are immediately going to say "death by misadventure", close the file, go out to the bars, and hoist a glass to whoever did it.

And the troons will declare his death date International JY Day and hold vigils in his memory.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
My hopes aren’t high. Canada is a soft touch and the world knows it.

Pic related. View attachment 918472
What the fuck. I don't even want this subhuman piece of pedophile shit, who blew his release when he was previously given a new identity and got busted with MORE pedophile shit, in a country that even shares a border.

How the fuck is a child molester and murderer even admissible to Canada?

Canada, fuck you.

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
He is too much of narcissist to actually kill him self on purpose.

My first bet is accidental death by screwing up a fake suicide.
Second bet is murdered via a angry parent or gang consisting of minority groups he has offended.

Though seeing how cucked the west is becoming, he will likely end up as prime minister of Canada.
It has to be by his own hand...For anyone else to off him, he's still a victim (even in death) & would become a martyr

Reactions: Zeebie
Tags
None