Taking bets for Jonathan's fate -

What is Jonathan's fate?

• Total voters

Misaki Nakahara

Nihon Homosexuality Kyoukai
kiwifarms.net
Troons his way into women's prison. Expecting something akin to a women's shelter full of barely legal models, Yaniv saunters into the shower, cock and balls dangling, asking if anyone needs help inserting their tampon. The prison bull-dykes cut his dick off, stuff it up his ass and make him eat his own balls. Yaniv, seeing this as "essential gender-affirming therapy", thanks them for their progressive and tolerant behaviour and continues asking tampon-related questions. The women are stumped; defeated, they make Yaniv their God.

Papa Adolfo's Take'n'Bake

It's screamin' good.
kiwifarms.net
I am becoming more and more convinced he will eventually earn societal exile and then desperate for the attention being Canada's favorite lolcow begot him, he crosses the line. After he fucks up royally, he ends up in jail where he is either beaten and/or raped just about everyday before fading into obscurity as a new challenger arises for lolcow status.

That being saud he sure as shit delivered content for 2019.

Something something 40%

He could do a mass shooting to take as much "cis scum" with him as possible.
I mean, if he cared enough about trans v cis, maybe.

Second Hand Syringe

My blood is poison
kiwifarms.net
I am becoming more and more convinced he will eventually earn societal exile and then desperate for the attention being Canada's favorite lolcow begot him, he crosses the line. After he fucks up royally, he ends up in jail where he is either beaten and/or raped just about everyday before fading into obscurity as a new challenger arises for lolcow status.

That being saud he sure as shit delivered content for 2019.

I mean, if he cared enough about trans v cis, maybe.
He's already crossed several lines. His criminal court date on dec 5th being one example. The Surrey RCMP also mentioned that they're recommending multiple criminal charges against JY the Crusted Turd. I think your prediction of at least some jail time might eventually come true... but it might not be in 2020 like we're hoping. I also think he's going to be financially bitch slapped by the physio's attorneys; I have a feeling they'll go hard for the jugular. He'll be picking bottles and cans just to afford no-name brand tampons.

John southern

kiwifarms.net
He's already crossed several lines. His criminal court date on dec 5th being one example. The Surrey RCMP also mentioned that they're recommending multiple criminal charges against JY the Crusted Turd. I think your prediction of at least some jail time might eventually come true... but it might not be in 2020 like we're hoping. I also think he's going to be financially bitch slapped by the physio's attorneys; I have a feeling they'll go hard for the jugular. He'll be picking bottles and cans just to afford no-name brand tampons.
Doubt it, he'll likely get probation and a ban from the internet during the duration.

People in Canada get 5-6 years for killing babies.

• Dumb
Reactions: Second Hand Syringe
Tags
None