Tales from Weimerica: HyperSlut Ariana Grande releases new song about oral sex marketed towards young children. - And then one day...for no reason at all

Tim Buckley

Loving Every Second
kiwifarms.net
This is not about finding out "sex exists", it is about the pollution of the culture and the degeneration of art
It has always been about degenerate hedonistic shit, your words echoes those of ancient Greek boomers.
This should be filed under obscenity, which is not covered by "free speech"
Your outrage does not decide what is free speech snowflake.

Last edited:

Dysnomia

Sucka MC
kiwifarms.net
As far as songs about 69 go I'll take Gloria from The Doors any day. The version on Live In New York is hilarious.

The old white guy that wrote this song beats around the bush too much, pardon my pun. All you need is "All night, all day. Alright, ok".

We get the picture. We know what you are doing. We don't need a nasty play by play with way too many verses. Have a little class. ;)

TheNotoriousN.I.G.

kiwifarms.net
Stay mad, goyim.

Jews will one day pay for what they have done, mark my words.

ds29-1929.jpg

Big Bad Wart

The new Kang in town
kiwifarms.net
This is the freedom of speech our grandfathers were fighting for against the evil Nazis, imagine a world without Ariana Grande singing about oral sex to her prepubescent audience, now that would have been a real tragedy...
It would since I wouldn't get to see people like you cry themselves to sleep over something so stupid.

HeyYou

YOU BETTER RUN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna take a wild guess and say you played violent video games before you were supposed to, and yet you're complaining about teen girls listening to shitty pop. Assuming you aren't still underage.

TheNotoriousN.I.G.

kiwifarms.net
can you guys BELIEVE this HORRIBLE, SEXUAL INNUENDO VIDEO? SHE IS SIXTEEN YEARS OLD FOR CRYING OUT LOUD

Motives for the September 11 attacks: American immorality

The second thing we call you to, is to stop your oppression, lies, immorality and debauchery that has spread among you. (a) We call you to be a people of manners, principles, honour, and purity; to reject the immoral acts of fornication, homosexuality, intoxicants, gambling's, and trading with interest.