Tales from Weimerica: HyperSlut Ariana Grande releases new song about oral sex marketed towards young children. - And then one day...for no reason at all

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Denmark Mafia

bad faith actor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If he had lost weight he would have met a nice girl his age and gotten married and not have to chase after all those young girls who don't understand exactly how dangerous fat people are
So Dan Schneider is just a misunderstood incel who was forced by society to foot fuck all those teens?
Actually his wife is @HungryGirl on Twitter

TheNotoriousN.I.G.

kiwifarms.net
You're just another coward with an inferiority complex upset at a superior race's successes. Not my fault if throughout history your family has amounted to little more than peasants.

Where would we be without Communism, feminism, cultural Marxism and trannyism...

The Fifth Waltz

Thoticus Maximus of the Roman Imperial Legion
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The song title is literally titled 69 how is this surprising???
Also this isn't anything new cause side to side exists.

Maskull

Normocephalic and proud.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Where would we be without Communism, feminism, cultural Marxism and trannyism...
If not for the extraordinary generosity of the great rabbinical fathers your ancestors would have never been uplifted and your kind would still be wandering the fields like cattle.

TheNotoriousN.I.G.

kiwifarms.net
If not for the extraordinary generosity of the great rabbinical fathers your ancestors would have never been uplifted and your kind would still be wandering the fields like cattle.

And yet the descendents of these "great" rabbinical fathers still perished in gas chambers with wooden office doors...

Auschwitz 1,2,3 January 2012 040.JPG

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So Dan Schneider is just a misunderstood incel who was forced by society to foot fuck all those teens?
Actually his wife is @HungryGirl on Twitter

No, fat people are just degenerate and horrible and should either lose weight and get in shape, or be sent to their death.

Around Fats, Never Relax.