Tales from Weimerica: HyperSlut Ariana Grande releases new song about oral sex marketed towards young children. - And then one day...for no reason at all

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Sage In All Fields

Make People Scared Again
kiwifarms.net
A small reminder that this is just another example of the Jewish assault on traditional values. Jews run Hollywood and the music industry. What they do is first they create this relatable and cute child icon who comes out with songs for children but as their career progresses (coinciding with the age of their fans increasing) the slutiness levels go through the roof. They come out with these teen idols every few years as a new gateway drug for normie girls.

Truly sickening.
Maybe you should be asking why the supposed master race eats this shit up

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Meh, even in my day as a kid in the 1990s I knew what sex was from a pretty young age thanks to movies like Austin Powers and certainly teenagers have known all about sex for a long time.

protec cat

protecc flower pot tabby cat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's sick degenerate shit and all, but it degenerate shit autotuned background music. The artistic degeneration of pop music is certainly something. I cannot imagine looking back on any of this crap, unless it's associated with some bad or good memory. There's probably an Oscar Wilde quote to fit it. It really is a terrible song, a sin about good artistry. Sad!

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There needs to be a pop song about lower intestinal rupture/structural failure and collapse and incontinence.
I was going to say ‘Shape of You’ by Ed Sheeran, but on re-listening, it appears not to actually be about that.

MrTroll

I know you can read MY thoughts, boy
kiwifarms.net
If you bothered to actually read the lyrics maybe you'd understand that she's using cheap sex as a metaphor for the empty promises of mindless consumerism and the damage it causes to the human soul.