Careercow Talia Lavin / @chick_in_kiev - Disgraced former journalist, hunter of imaginary Nazis and crippled veterans, smelly jewish shapeshifter, and PissTape-Conspiratard.

"If you can't handle me at my worst you don't deserve me at my best"
View attachment 1055741
Here, she looks like she smells like cigarettes, a bag full of PBR cans that needed to go to recycling a month ago, and the way that Mediterranean girls with fucking awful diets smell like expired salami when they don't wear deoderant. Plus I bet that titty-shelf she's showing off has a rind, where they touch.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here, she looks like she smells like cigarettes, a bag full of PBR cans that needed to go to recycling a month ago, and the way that Mediterranean girls with fucking awful diets smell like expired salami when they don't wear deoderant. Plus I bet that titty-shelf she's showing off has a rind, where they touch.
Having just caught up with this thread, I can say that this is exactly how I would imagine this greasy nasty trainwreck of a woman would smell. I mean fucking EXACTLY.

If she seriously yearns for the touch of a man and not the Birkenstocks-wearing crowd, she needs to seriously learn to 1/ shower 2/ smile 3/ put the mall-ninja crap from Medieval Times in the closest far away from her camera.

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
Fat homely women trying to be sexy is a bummer. Yes we see your "giant boobs" that are mashed together and clearly not droopy trainwrecks. Oh you have a belt right underneath them and above your belly? What a master of illusion. Just a human Live Love Laugh poster looking to follow in the exact footsteps of Janice Soprano. Hope you like pegging murderers you gaudy ho.

WonderWino

kiwifarms.net
Says the fugly lardass so fat she literally named herself after food.
Indeed, the irony is lost on her

Also, she says never trust anyone who is mean to fat people? Well never trust fat people around your food

Shes probably just bitching about someone getting pissed off at her for raiding their fridge

• Agree
Reactions: AnOminous

3119967d0c

a... brain - @StarkRavingMad
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Talia is drinking, playing with swords, and losing followers.
1581309515800.png

She is drinking a beer flavored like Mexican food (with "the refreshing flavors of tomato, salt, and lime").

But swordposting seems to be underappreciated
1581309616200.png
1581309760400.png

1581309888200.png

She is losing followers but it totally doesn't bother her
1581309825200.png

1581309853200.png

and she's doing her best to monetize those who remain
1581309942900.png

You can get your 'FAT FEMME WHO FUCKS' bodysuits there, in sizes from 6 to 24 months old!
1581310218800.png

Oh Long Johnson

Muh..muh..muh..muh..my corona
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She should be whacking a hog carcass with the shards of narsil there, like those two middle aged guys from the sword company on youtube 1.0. Being an obvious Hebrew would only add to the spectacle and help her rake in the subs.

MelloYello

kiwifarms.net
Well, looks like our girl is making headlines again, in the Daily Stormer,
which had previously helped her reach the fame of being the most recognizable "fat greasy one of Trump's Chosen People" on the internet.

The article itself is, like most articles by Andrew Anglin, just thinly veiled venting about his own sexual inadequacies,
and frustration with his most dreaded enemies. No, not the joos. White women.
(Given the choice between a creepy one of Trump's Chosen People or white women, Anglin openly sides with the one of Trump's Chosen People.)

Like most right-wing grifters, he appears to be some kind of deviant with a massive chip on his shoulder, or at least heavily panders to that crowd.
Just like Nick Fuentes, given his ironic gay dates with a totally ironic pedophile.
Or profiteering incel-herders, like Molyneux and Jordan Peterson. Gotta squeeze those incels for shekels!

But I digress. Talia's doing what she does best - being fat and disgusting.
Contrary to the article's claims, the photo in question isn't new, but taken from this very thread.
So it's debatable whether that 4chan-thread is indeed Lavin, fishing for attention. Give it some time, I'm sure she will...

Last edited:

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
Talia's a prime candidate for those fake 'I'm a journalist and I'd like to talk to 4chan about hate' posts. I'm sure that must have been done once for real, but it's just such good bait. Surprised they didn't post her phone number.
View attachment 1147722
https://archive.li/qdsvj#selection-5281.3-5287.82
Body shame isn't cool :(

Catching up on older Talia content, she was born on 1989-09-04 and lives in Apartment 3R, 1429 Bushwick Avenue, Brooklyn (Kings County) 11207.

She isn't very good at Jeopardy.
> Searches “khazar milkers” on GIS
> 99% of the results are Abby Shapiro

LOL

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
But I digress. Talia's doing what she does best - being fat and disgusting.
Contrary to the article's claims, the photo in question isn't new, but taken from this very thread.
So it's debatable whether that 4chan-thread is indeed Lavin, fishing for attention. Give it some time, I'm sure she will...
He is either a huge fool falling for such easy bait or he posted it himself.

Tags
None