talking about the future of my channel.... - 8/4/2020 -

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
Except her channel has no future

She'll make money off being fat for as long as possible, probably until she kicks the bucket

She makes a bunch of money from YT, even if she'll be at a normal weight or at a weight that allows her to work properly, no job that she could get would ever come close to what she makes right now

Not to mention that she'd also have to put in EFFORT, when with YouTube she can just record 10 minutes worth of trivial shit and rambling a day and spend two minutes putting all the clips together in iMovie

Wyzzerd

Unofficial kiwifarms wizard.
kiwifarms.net
Vloggin from the grave yall!

"Hay gorls! So these wormy maggot situation type deals have been workin there way up through my smaller intestine type thang and it's been causing me a looooot of pain so I haven't been able to weigh in lately. But becky brought these cuhyoot journals from wommart to my grave site today to cheer me up along with an offering of raman and cheetos to snack on.

Lately I've been haunting desineee and she has missing me sooo much booboo! I just wish I could be there to comfort her and stuff. Hopefully becky will get this wigi board thing to work so I can see yall soon! Buh-yeeeee!"

I can't wait.

mekalekahi

It would mess up my metabolism
kiwifarms.net
People with a life and goals wouldn't have to figure out what to film. This is exactly what I knew would happen, her and Becky are FUCKING BORING alone. The fags, D&D and the reaction channels make her whole persona. Shes not going to get by just updating everyone that she showered and showing people shit she ordered. Her views are shit.

Honest to god I see her pulling stunts and doing shit like doing a reaction to one of michaels old reactions to get him to come back.

also Becky seems to be blowing money like they struck oil

dacwcman68

Local tard forgot password to account
kiwifarms.net
People with a life and goals wouldn't have to figure out what to film. This is exactly what I knew would happen, her and Becky are FUCKING BORING alone. The fags, D&D and the reaction channels make her whole persona. Shes not going to get by just updating everyone that she showered and showing people shit she ordered. Her views are shit.

Honest to god I see her pulling stunts and doing shit like doing a reaction to one of michaels old reactions to get him to come back.

also Becky seems to be blowing money like they struck oil
If Amber were honest with herself she'd realize they've always been about as interesting as sand. The only reason anybody watches to begin with is to see what the car looks like after the train hits it head-on.

Tags
None