talking about the future of my channel.... - 8/4/2020 -

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Going to TRY to count calories... blah, blah. blah... overwhelming, triggering." Can someone PLEASE explain to me why it's so damned difficult to count calories? I wish she would explain why she calls that 'triggering'.

What is that hemispheric, monstrous chair situation type deal? If that's her idea of acceptable decor; oh boy.

It's revealing that she says weight loss channels are boring. She wouldn't find them so if she were genuinely interested in losing weight. If she was honestly trying & succeeding & sharing tips, others trying to lose weight wouldn't find that boring either. For example, how does she cope with cravings - what works to stem those & what doesn't? That sort of info from someone succeeding at weight loss is gold.

If she wants to properly venture into 'lifestyle channel' territory, she first needs to get a life. We all shop, cook, do laundry, etc. Lifestyle channels don't & shouldn't celebrate the mundane, unless the person doing them is a comedian with a deft turn of phrase that can turn the most boring stuff into a real laugh fest.

Her vlogs are boring because she's choosing to vlog boring stuff. Show the apartment - what features are an improvement over the house she was sharing? What are the up & downsides of the new location? As she recovers, (yeah, I'm dreaming in color), take us on short walks through her new area & point out interesting stuff & no, I don't mean what food joints are close by.

She needs to figure out what to do with her life before worrying about what to do with her channel but if she asked me, (eyeroll at self), at the very least, no matter how much money they bring in; she shouldn't be doing stuff such as mukbangs or anything else that shows a blatant disregard for her health.

She briefly mentions new apartment, new location, post-op new beginnings - SHOW what changes she's making instead of just talking about them. Walk her talk.

Back to intuitive eating because "it's working"? Talk us through an example of what she 'intuits' eating for her next meal & how that makes sense for her general health & weight loss.

Jokbal

kiwifarms.net
Amber could decide she is now a mythbusters-parody-musical channel and nothing would be different. She doesn't have the slightest amount of conviction or determination to do anything besides eating on camera and occasionally giving inane commentary. It's not that weight loss content is boring, it's just boring to her. "Mookbongs" aren't intrinsically more compelling content, at least, they aren't to people who are not obsessed with food.

The Becky segments have been the only interesting thing about these new videos and even then only because they seem so surreal. Between the racing-stripe haircut, Naruto binging, and guitar hero it's clear the grief is affecting her in a weird way. What's weirder is that Amber is featuring her front and center, while not really acknowledging her mother's death? How long before she is benzo'd out at 2:30am holding a plastic guitar, playing social distortion on very hard with the TV at full volume?

Last edited by a moderator:

ZooSmell

kiwifarms.net
Imagine being so fucking boring as a person you can't put together a five minute vlog, let alone a 15 minute one. Most normal people have hobbies, interests, and skills that they could use to produce a decently entertaining experience type situation. Even before her surgery all Amber did was sit on the couch and watch movies and occasionally play Mario Kart. What a winner.

CindyChafe

Sent from my iPhone
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shout out to someone named CALife in the comments who wrote: “The only completed journal in that house is by Kurt Cobain.”

Also Amber’s lip smacking is killing me. I don’t know if I just liderully didn’t notice it but I cant stop noticing it now. Did she do it as much prior to crotch cancer?

Tammy Slaton's Male Aide

Just a little prick💉
kiwifarms.net
She's still on pills and high as a mug
Listen to how fast she's talking. She sounds almost manic.
That's exactly what I was thinking.

So, she's thinking about the "future" of her channel? Gorl, please. Nothing has changed since you started except you gaining 👐TONS OF WEIGHT👐 & recently getting your lady plumbing yeeted because of cancer. No matter what you do, it's still going to be a shitshow. Just do what you do & continue giving us things to shit on & ridicule!

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
"I like vlogging but I hate editing"

"I like my job but I hate that I have to work to get paid"

Also, gorl, who tf told you that you should become a makeup channel while you use hair conditioner for your face? Let me guess, one of those "positive DMs" that you never show but you make weekly compilations on your Snapchat of the hate comments you get

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
This girl is the absolute worst at her job.. okay so we want to be a lifestyle channel, right?
Then vlog your life.. And no, saying you did something is not vloging your life.
Instead of vlogging her life, we just get told of the events that have already happened.
(She didn’t record her move, her process through each hospital visit, her mothers stay, her animals, what she eats on a day-to-day basis, d&d’s visit, etc.)

She’s been getting so lazy with these past few videos, which I’m not sure how she managed to put even less effort than the already low bar she set herself.

It’s bizarre, I don’t understand how people can sit through these shitty videos in full, unless you’re me and skim through them or wait for a recap.

Lemon Difficulties

everything hurts and I’m dying
kiwifarms.net
R I C E P E B B L E S
This was one interesting part of an otherwise snoregasm of a vlog. Amber’s malapropisms always tickle my pickle.

The other was when she pulled out the book and was like “Wow look what Becky got herself to read.” I was legitimately taken aback. Someone who’s talked about considering exiting this earth via bullet before, now reading the journals of a man who famously shot and killed himself, in the immediate aftermath of her mother’s death is pretty alarming. I know coping with grief is a strange journey with often very unexpected turns, but holy shit you guys!

Surprised Pikachu

The face of 2020
kiwifarms.net
Let’s face it Amber, your channel (like you) is time limited and doomed to an inevitable early demise. She got a break with the cancer-saga but let’s not forget how boring and how drastically her views were declining prior to that. It’s almost an Amber-miracle that happened just at the right time!

Next time our big gorl reaches for the soap during one of her thinking sessions she needs to think about the future, a future without YouTube. These platforms aren’t forever and once the adsense dries up who or what will fund her lifestyle for the short time she has left on this earth? She’s unemployable, as is Becky and they’re about to lose everything.

Gorl dreams of scooty-puffing into the sunset whilst throwing wads of cash at every homeless person and fast food chain between here and the pearly gates. Let’s hope she vlogs her reaction to her hospital bills and the reduced YT bux coming her way first.. THAT would be interesting content!

KiwiKunt

Amber is my screaming pillow.....
kiwifarms.net
Let’s face it Amber, your channel (like you) is time limited and doomed to an inevitable early demise. She got a break with the cancer-saga but let’s not forget how boring and how drastically her views were declining prior to that. It’s almost an Amber-miracle that happened just at the right time!

Next time our big gorl reaches for the soap during one of her thinking sessions she needs to think about the future, a future without YouTube. These platforms aren’t forever and once the adsense dries up who or what will fund her lifestyle for the short time she has left on this earth? She’s unemployable, as is Becky and they’re about to lose everything.

Gorl dreams of scooty-puffing into the sunset whilst throwing wads of cash at every homeless person and fast food chain between here and the pearly gates. Let’s hope she vlogs her reaction to her hospital bills and the reduced YT bux coming her way first.. THAT would be interesting content!
Based on one of her recent tweets she thinks there a 'limitless' jobs out there waiting for her

Tags
None