talking about the future of my channel.... - 8/4/2020 -

ladyarcher

kiwifarms.net
So She doesn't know the future of her channel, like she has a choice? No channel NO money because neither of them could get a normal job. She lost weight through intuitive eating, really? So having cancer didn't help? Her vlogs are boring because when anything interesting happens she never films it, like moving, the new apartment, going through cancer clinics, when D&D visit. And why does she need to buy a new camera when all she has to do is learn how to use the one she has and buy a circular light? Because that is just too hard. I'm sure it won't take her long to figure out some manipulative way to keep getting money from her channel and life will go on for her, for a while anyway.

Xenomorph

I pulled off your wings, and I laughed.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So She doesn't know the future of her channel, like she has a choice? No channel NO money because neither of them could get a normal job. She lost weight through intuitive eating, really? So having cancer didn't help? Her vlogs are boring because when anything interesting happens she never films it, like moving, the new apartment, going through cancer clinics, when D&D visit. And why does she need to buy a new camera when all she has to do is learn how to use the one she has and buy a circular light? Because that is just too hard. I'm sure it won't take her long to figure out some manipulative way to keep getting money from her channel and life will go on for her, for a while anyway.
She dumps off old stuff when she moves around so she has an excuse to shop more and hoard new shit, besides eating shopping is another vice she has.

Pargon

Hitler died, my mother also died
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let’s face it Amber, your channel (like you) is time limited and doomed to an inevitable early demise. She got a break with the cancer-saga but let’s not forget how boring and how drastically her views were declining prior to that. It’s almost an Amber-miracle that happened just at the right time!

Next time our big gorl reaches for the soap during one of her thinking sessions she needs to think about the future, a future without YouTube. These platforms aren’t forever and once the adsense dries up who or what will fund her lifestyle for the short time she has left on this earth? She’s unemployable, as is Becky and they’re about to lose everything.

Gorl dreams of scooty-puffing into the sunset whilst throwing wads of cash at every homeless person and fast food chain between here and the pearly gates. Let’s hope she vlogs her reaction to her hospital bills and the reduced YT bux coming her way first.. THAT would be interesting content!
Drama and reaction channels are probably one of three "genres" bringing YouTube remotely close to profitability, the other two being channels targeted to children and channels featuring people who are already celebrities. In three years nearly everyone else will have been pushed off the platform to others before before Google finally takes it out back and puts two in the back of its head next to every other project they've abandoned.

If anything we're going to get more of this, not less.

PRE PRE DIABETIC

kiwifarms.net
You know what is mind boggling? You can tell she makes these faces and thinks she looks good. She flips her hair, makes “quirky” faces and eye fucks herself. Out of all the things Amber has been “self diagnosed“ by a Doctor, I must know what this delusion would fall under? Narcissistic Personality Disorder? Does she have poor eyesight? Is it a plain ole dropped on the head as a baby? Has the fat travelled to her head and greased up her eyes giving her permanent beer goggles? Like... what the fuck? It’s honestly so funny. :hah:

Surprised Pikachu

The face of 2020
kiwifarms.net
Drama and reaction channels are probably one of three "genres" bringing YouTube remotely close to profitability, the other two being channels targeted to children and channels featuring people who are already celebrities. In three years nearly everyone else will have been pushed off the platform to others before before Google finally takes it out back and puts two in the back of its head next to every other project they've abandoned.

If anything we're going to get more of this, not less.
We’ll see. Tbh I don’t know much about ‘that’ side of YT as I only follow political stuff but I do know the ad revenue is down, people are pushing to get their audience diversified onto other platforms and in our current ‘culture’ who knows how long mukbangs have before demonetisation. I absolutely agree that drama and celebs and kids are the future but I’m not sure fat acceptance, food binges and health exploitation channels will be?

Plus Amber is boring. Like everything she has a shelf life (arse) and I think her time is up. But then she has cockroach immortality so I won’t be surprised if James Charles flies in to give her a Kentucky makeover one day. Gorl is lucky, she survives even when all odds are against her.

Don’t think Becky will see Christmas tho.

(Sorry mods for my retarded delete /repost. I’m on mobile and my fingers are fat and I can’t do shit to save my goddamn life. Wow).

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amber said she doesn't like doing vlogs because she hates editing them because they're so boring! Um, ok... what editing? Is she talking about when she crams 4 days of random filming into one video? This bitch gets paid A LOT of money for doing a whole lot of nothing and putting no effort into her channel.

When she talked about her vlogs being so boring, it felt like she was trying to convince viewers that that is the worst content she puts out (it's all bad). And the reason she's trying to sell it is because she doesn't want to do the vlogs because those take the most effort, which is still hardly and effort at all.

Why does she need to 'take a minute' to think about the future of her channel? Does she not have all the time in the world on her hands? Did she not just spend 3 days straight on Twitter??

"What do I want to do? Why do I always keep pleasing people? I always so I'm going to stop doing that." Literally fucking, WHAT.

She's so manipulative, but she's terrible at it and it's so old. The only reason to watch her videos is to pick them apart, and that's not even the least bit entertaining anymore.

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>Already a boring "youtuber"
>In it to eat it (not in it to win it)
>Moves out of a lively house to a dead apartment with no space

She's going to have a long road to 2021, if she makes it.
Becky doesn't like "drivin in da big citeh" so that's got to be interesting
Car could give up the ghost--major expense
More Mom shenanigans incoming?

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
In a way, the Lexington Amber will be far worst than the Monticello Amber. At least at the Monticello cottage, she could at least walk outside and Becky does not mind driving her around. Now, in Lexington, she is likely staying in the apartment with the exception of going to appointments. Since Becky hates driving in Lexington, UberEats drivers will be working overtime. So, all we will see is Amber talking to the camera saying nothing of importance. The housebound saga is starting.

Dorsia.Reservation

Dorsia's Dixie Stampede & Plantation Wedding Venue
kiwifarms.net
Amber said she doesn't like doing vlogs because she hates editing them because they're so boring!
Which is ironic because that is the only way this lazy ass moved from the holler to living her dream of living in the city.

She is going to have to churn out way more if she wants to keep living there.

Tags
None