talking about the future of my channel.... - 8/4/2020 -

Xenomorph

I pulled off your wings, and I laughed.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
HRT causes hair loss? She only mentioned estrogen, so how would estrogen cause hair loss?
Some 40% of women will experience hair loss after the menopause. In two thirds this will be all over the scalp. In the remainder, the hair loss is over the front or temples only. Where our AL is shedding :hillary:

Also my shock when they gave her HRT (in my experience with uterine cancer I was not given hormones for this very reason I copied just a small excerpt online but there is tons of evidence to suggest how this is more harm than good.

Hormone replacement therapy (HRT) is used to treat menopausal symptoms such as hot flushes, night sweats and vaginal dryness. In younger menopausal women, HRT may also help to maintain bone strength and prevent osteoporosis (weak bones). However, the safety of HRT after endometrial cancer is not known. Some types of endometrial cancer cells may be stimulated to grow by oestrogen, which is the main hormone in some types of HRT. Therefore, HRT has the potential to increase the growth of endometrial cancer cells left behind after treatment (due to microscopic undetected spread outside of the womb, fallopian tubes and ovaries), so promoting tumour recurrence (regrowth). Some doctors may not prescribe HRT after a diagnosis of endometrial cancer due to this theoretical risk. However, most women treated for early-stage endometrial cancer will not have any residual cancer cells following surgery. Menopausal symptoms can severely affect quality of life and early menopause can affect long-term health. HRT could potentially improve quality of life and long-term health, and women treated for endometrial cancer need to be able to balance the risks and benefits of HRT to decide about their treatment. .

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In younger menopausal women, HRT may also help to maintain bone strength and prevent osteoporosis (weak bones). However, the safety of HRT after endometrial cancer is not known. Some types of endometrial cancer cells may be stimulated to grow by oestrogen, which is the main hormone in some types of HRT.
I guess with that much fat, you cant risk weakened bones. Plus, if her uterus is gone and they took out everything else, too, I guess the doctor's figured that preventing her from having hot flashes and fainting (can you imagine a 500 lb tumble in an apartment? Holy shit :story: ) was more pressing than possible cancer growth...

Xenomorph

I pulled off your wings, and I laughed.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I guess with that much fat, you cant risk weakened bones. Plus, if her uterus is gone and they took out everything else, too, I guess the doctor's figured that preventing her from having hot flashes and fainting (can you imagine a 500 lb tumble in an apartment? Holy shit :story: ) was more pressing than possible cancer growth...
Kentucky is the cancer capital of America with more deaths too, let that soak in

Documenter

Never thirsty, ever drinking.
kiwifarms.net
With a little imagination you can classify Amber as being a cancerous growth though. Started as a normal human being, spiralled and grew out of control, has no real purpose or function except get bigger. And has a negative effect on living people (tissue) around her.
Becky and the pets have a big fat terminal case of the Amber cancer. The guys cut her out and are in remission now.

Surprised Pikachu

The face of 2020
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone else find it worrying that Becky brought Kurt Cobains' notebook? That man supposedly killed himself and was very troubled. Is she trying to tell Amber something? Im already worried about her disturbingly calm behavior since her mother died
How old is Becky? If she’s 27 then yes I’d be worried. (27 Club). Not surprised if she tried anything though, she seems absolutely heading that way. Just hope someone (not you Amber) is doing regular, proper welfare checks on her.

Edit to add: It’s prob just old boomers like myself who think of the 27 Club when Kurt Cobain is mentioned, was such a mad ‘conspiracy theory’ in the crazy pre-internet days - especially after Amy Winehouse joined them. I’m sure Becky will be ok, I just feel she’s the type to die unimaginatively through copying someone else.

Last edited:

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That man supposedly killed himself and was very troubled
"Supposedly"? Lol
Is she trying to tell Amber something?
Nope, fuck that. Suicidal/mentally ill people who look into content about suicide and mental illness arent doing that to draw attention. I'm kind of confused by wtf you mean, tbh.
Im already worried about her disturbingly calm behavior since her mother died
Amberlynn should be, not internet randos. Too bad she's a narcissist.

Smoovy Jay

kiwifarms.net
She’s so fat and useless, she can’t show anything. She works hard at hiding herself and lying about how she’s a functioning person. She can’t record herself huffing and puffing and lumbering through the house and we know her help in the move is just sitting and barking orders on where to put stuff. So her shitty boring vlogs are just going to be her lying about what she did.

And of course the idiot bought pillow cases and not pillows. And where are her paineengs?

pistolwhipped

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone think that Hamber and Becky have ever considered the fact that if Becky actually got a job and contributed to the household income, Amber wouldn't have to gorge herself on camera in bizarre feeder fetish snuff films in order to stay afloat financially? Like is that a discussion they have ever had.... ever?

stronkwonk

kiwifarms.net
so, i noticed the microwave flashing as she chatted about food and what lean cuisine she was about to nuke, because i'm autistic. i had first assumed that it was blinking 00:00(such as when you don't set the clock), and was going to lol at her laziness. but then i noticed that it was flashing "food", which some microwaves do when you cook something in them, but don't open the door/take it out/press "stop". so i'm p sure she just finished cooking one freezer meal, filmed while it set after cooking, and picked out her second freezer meal for the camera. ayyylmao
1596562432601.png

Nocellara

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone think that Hamber and Becky have ever considered the fact that if Becky actually got a job and contributed to the household income, Amber wouldn't have to gorge herself on camera in bizarre feeder fetish snuff films in order to stay afloat financially? Like is that a discussion they have ever had.... ever?
Becky doesn't want to work. Fat Amber wants to gorge herself on camera for money. Hence we have what we have.

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
so, i noticed the microwave flashing as she chatted about food and what lean cuisine she was about to nuke, because i'm autistic. i had first assumed that it was blinking 00:00(such as when you don't set the clock), and was going to lol at her laziness. but then i noticed that it was flashing "food", which some microwaves do when you cook something in them, but don't open the door/take it out/press "stop". so i'm p sure she just finished cooking one freezer meal, filmed while it set after cooking, and picked out her second freezer meal for the camera. ayyylmao
View attachment 1495092
Well it's a good thing Becky also serves as a scapegoat.

ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
Her channel is so damn boring because she does absolutely fucking nothing. She doesn't leave the house, although she's not "house bound" unless it's to eat. She moved to the "big city" she could find loads of things to do. Scratch that there's not even a zoo in Lexington. How did she move from the sticks to an actual city and there's still not anything to do? So no Hambeast you haven't done "everything" on your channel, you don't even leave your house or go anywhere.

RamzaTheon

kiwifarms.net
Her channel is so damn boring because she does absolutely fucking nothing. She doesn't leave the house, although she's not "house bound" unless it's to eat. She moved to the "big city" she could find loads of things to do. Scratch that there's not even a zoo in Lexington. How did she move from the sticks to an actual city and there's still not anything to do? So no Hambeast you haven't done "everything" on your channel, you don't even leave your house or go anywhere.
She brought the circus to the city. COME ONE COME ALL AND SEE THE ELEPHANT GIRL!

Tags
None