talking about the future of my channel.... - 8/4/2020 -

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Thumbsballs

kiwifarms.net
Imagine her willing to show the strawberry jelly in her underwear and pants but wont show layrg
Because the legs are like head cheese and that trumps strawberry jelly on the ick Richter scale. Or maybe like raw chicken leg skin with some oozing on it. But either way not so bad as the sliced beets in beet juice in the toilet bowl setting that she sent us as her entry for the food contest. Bleech!

purplemacar0n

spends too much time on here
kiwifarms.net
Because the legs are like head cheese and that trumps strawberry jelly on the ick Richter scale. Or maybe like raw chicken leg skin with some oozing on it. But either way not so bad as the sliced beets in beet juice in the toilet bowl setting that she sent us as her entry for the food contest. Bleech!
I just threw up in my mouth, how does Amber live like that? But she still sits there like, "I don't know what to do with my weight loss channel!!! Muh future!!!" Oh please gorl, the only thing you've ever listened to is your stomach.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
At the beginning of the year, Amber said: "I want to film what I want for YouTube and upload it. I don't want to be afraid of judgment. I want to be myself. I want and do what's right for my channel."

Well, she confirms that most of her "lifestyle" vlogs will be about mukbangs, cook with me before mukbangs, and let's go to restaurants eat when I will be able to get in the car. She does not like being a weight loss channel because people want to see progress, such ingrate. Basically, nothing will change.

how now brown cow

kiwifarms.net
Good god her videos are so BORING. At the 4 minute mark she spends thirty seconds bleating on about how the dog is lying there and that if she gets up the dog will follow her. Could she get any more redundant? That's what pets do. It's not unique or special. Unless she starts gaining some weight again people are going to get bored of her channel very quickly.

I don't think she will be successful if she gets her shit together. People watch her for the train wreck that keeps on wrecking. She would lose most of those followers, and surely genuine weight loss channels are a dime a dozen on youtube.

SassyAndMorbidlyObese

Dead Gorl Waddling
kiwifarms.net
I'm almost positive headcheese is more appealing than the clusterfuck that is Amber's laaayyygggsss. And I'm not even particularly fond of headcheese. There's a reason(s) Amber isn't flashing those gams of hers. Okay. Headcheese makes me want to projectile vomit. Amber's legs would be the death of me.

kiwifarms.net
"Going to TRY to count calories... blah, blah. blah... overwhelming, triggering." Can someone PLEASE explain to me why it's so damned difficult to count calories? I wish she would explain why she calls that 'triggering'.

What is that hemispheric, monstrous chair situation type deal? If that's her idea of acceptable decor; oh boy.

It's revealing that she says weight loss channels are boring. She wouldn't find them so if she were genuinely interested in losing weight. If she was honestly trying & succeeding & sharing tips, others trying to lose weight wouldn't find that boring either. For example, how does she cope with cravings - what works to stem those & what doesn't? That sort of info from someone succeeding at weight loss is gold.

If she wants to properly venture into 'lifestyle channel' territory, she first needs to get a life. We all shop, cook, do laundry, etc. Lifestyle channels don't & shouldn't celebrate the mundane, unless the person doing them is a comedian with a deft turn of phrase that can turn the most boring stuff into a real laugh fest.

Her vlogs are boring because she's choosing to vlog boring stuff. Show the apartment - what features are an improvement over the house she was sharing? What are the up & downsides of the new location? As she recovers, (yeah, I'm dreaming in color), take us on short walks through her new area & point out interesting stuff & no, I don't mean what food joints are close by.

She needs to figure out what to do with her life before worrying about what to do with her channel but if she asked me, (eyeroll at self), at the very least, no matter how much money they bring in; she shouldn't be doing stuff such as mukbangs or anything else that shows a blatant disregard for her health.

She briefly mentions new apartment, new location, post-op new beginnings - SHOW what changes she's making instead of just talking about them. Walk her talk.

Back to intuitive eating because "it's working"? Talk us through an example of what she 'intuits' eating for her next meal & how that makes sense for her general health & weight loss.

Her hospital scare videos got alot of views. I think if she shared more of her life- like the apartment, why she really had to move so quick, what happened with Eric & Rickie, showed her mom, if she wants to shock people like with mukbangs show her layygs people would watch those. People have to come here for that and people have to "spill tea" . If people were going to stalk her they would have been (they all knew her old address and it was easier then).

Wasted Youth

kiwifarms.net
Her hospital scare videos got alot of views. I think if she shared more of her life- like the apartment, why she really had to move so quick, what happened with Eric & Rickie, showed her mom, if she wants to shock people like with mukbangs show her layygs people would watch those. People have to come here for that and people have to "spill tea" . If people were going to stalk her they would have been (they all knew her old address and it was easier then).
She really wants to do mookbangs. If she really wants to benefit financially, she should follow Hungry Fat Chick and take the mookbangs to the next level. Show them layygs and deep throat those dirty keboobs for only fans, jiggle that belly.

King DDT

You better tech that, you lil-
kiwifarms.net
"Going to TRY to count calories... blah, blah. blah... overwhelming, triggering." Can someone PLEASE explain to me why it's so damned difficult to count calories? I wish she would explain why she calls that 'triggering'.

What is that hemispheric, monstrous chair situation type deal? If that's her idea of acceptable decor; oh boy.

It's revealing that she says weight loss channels are boring. She wouldn't find them so if she were genuinely interested in losing weight. If she was honestly trying & succeeding & sharing tips, others trying to lose weight wouldn't find that boring either. For example, how does she cope with cravings - what works to stem those & what doesn't? That sort of info from someone succeeding at weight loss is gold.

If she wants to properly venture into 'lifestyle channel' territory, she first needs to get a life. We all shop, cook, do laundry, etc. Lifestyle channels don't & shouldn't celebrate the mundane, unless the person doing them is a comedian with a deft turn of phrase that can turn the most boring stuff into a real laugh fest.

Her vlogs are boring because she's choosing to vlog boring stuff. Show the apartment - what features are an improvement over the house she was sharing? What are the up & downsides of the new location? As she recovers, (yeah, I'm dreaming in color), take us on short walks through her new area & point out interesting stuff & no, I don't mean what food joints are close by.

She needs to figure out what to do with her life before worrying about what to do with her channel but if she asked me, (eyeroll at self), at the very least, no matter how much money they bring in; she shouldn't be doing stuff such as mukbangs or anything else that shows a blatant disregard for her health.

She briefly mentions new apartment, new location, post-op new beginnings - SHOW what changes she's making instead of just talking about them. Walk her talk.

Back to intuitive eating because "it's working"? Talk us through an example of what she 'intuits' eating for her next meal & how that makes sense for her general health & weight loss.
It's triggering because she doesn't like to know how many calories she's eating. It's way easier for her to graze all day and ignore/pretend that it ain't that much than realize she guzzled 2500 calories alone in liquid.
I started calorie counting myself and it really pissed me off when I realized just how many calories I was putting away in sodas, juice, and other drinks. I can only imagine how bad it must make such a sensitive, dainty gorl feel.

She definitely doesn't find weight loss channels boring. That's just her trying to desperately pretend that she's not super envious of everyone that can document not failing upwards. (Up the scale, that is) She's also probably mad that there are "weight loss" channels out there that are failing as bad as she is but don't get as much 'hate' as she does. It seems like so much of Big Al boils down to envy.
People with a life and goals wouldn't have to figure out what to film. This is exactly what I knew would happen, her and Becky are FUCKING BORING alone. The fags, D&D and the reaction channels make her whole persona. Shes not going to get by just updating everyone that she showered and showing people shit she ordered. Her views are shit.

Honest to god I see her pulling stunts and doing shit like doing a reaction to one of michaels old reactions to get him to come back.

also Becky seems to be blowing money like they struck oil
Anyone know about Norma having a life insurance policy?

Tags
None