talking myself out of a binge 04/14/2019 -

easyaf

kiwifarms.net

0:09 - Horrid dress featuring the Aristocats
0:22 - For some reason the word 'sex' is where she draws the line on her channel. Not the slow suicide, not Becky feeling up her boob, here at the word sex.
0:42 - Outfit of the day! I never need to be that close to her boob level fat deposits ever again. Still wearing leggings under the dress despite it being knee length. To be fair, the shape of her legs look pretty horrific, though the dress shape it doing a fair job of covering up the more horrific middle lumps.
1:10 - WATER! I DRINKS IT BITCHES
1:28 - 50 thousanth rendition of how grateful she is because she's totally changed.
1:34 - Apparently she's caught up with her vlogs, so we can expect her to stop uploading regularly fairly soon I'm guessing.
2:05 - reminds viewers how vulnerable she's being lately by sharing the binge and other stuff with us. The fact that you need to say that doesn't make it look calculated at all, good job.
2:20 - the support blah blah, incredible blah blah
2:45 - Jump cut in form and tone, Becky made sloppy joes!
3:04 - Instead of the chips and bread she was going to do (is doing, don't let her get away with that on camera! Be sure to let everyone know despite the fact that she has lost 14lbs recently she's still a fatty that stuffs her face with carbs, unlike Saint AL who is making cauli-rice and therefore should keep the spotlight)
3:14 - She has a bit of optivia left in 1 canister, the canister next to it is definitely not hers because candy like that hurts her teeth (no, jaw).
3:31 - AL adds the whole bag of cauli-rice, 88 calories (Becky: wow) to her measured out Sloppy Joe meat
3:58 - Becky excuses her unhealthy sloppy joe decision because she knows what's good for her in this relationship
4:20 - Goes on about how the ground beef is so many more calories than her tube turkey, but reassures us tha tthe whole pot is 500 calories. Unsurprisingly, this does not look good.
4:58 - She's doing 1800 calories a day
5:00 - Taste test - OMG (It's good, sure). Recommends it for low carb, then checks and it's not, but lower calorie than real rice would have been
6:20 - Becky looking simply exquisite. She doesn't like cauliflower but is going to try it.
6:36 - What the tongue Becky? Result - 'It's OK' 'It's a healthy version of what you just ate!' 'You can taste that cauliflower though!' (Well... yeah?)
6:58 - AL reiterates that Becky is down 14lbs,
7:07 - Beck reminds her it's a little more because she's in the 270s now, AL's 'Oh' is a little abrupt. I genuinely believe Becky being successful in this is killing her, as is having to be nice about it.
7:40 - Becky has only been eating once a day, maybe twice, AL can't say intermittent
7:50 - It's good you're down weight, now we need to start eating healthier together and be each other's support system (fatty chip eater who should be supporting me)
8:05 - Late at night, wanting to talk-talk, she's anxious
8:50 - Teary - I know I'm gonna die because of my weight and I have a lot to do to fix myself and I'm tired of having in the back of my mind if you don't XYZ I'm going to die. People (YOU HATERZ) have put the fear in me.
10:37 - She wants to binge to numb this.
10:50 - She's becoming overwhelmed with daily vlogging. That she took a break from. And conveniently now doesn't have a build up of.
11:50 - She hopes this is the break in the cycle. She never wants to be 600lbs. She'll die if she binges. Drink water.
12:20 (While rocking herself) I know I'll be OK if I don't binge but it takes so much out of you
12:43 - ThE RaW tRuE eVeRyThInG
12:53 - I was supposed to deliver the WLS packet of Friday but couldn't because Becky was busy getting her 'mental' under control
13:25 - On Monday I'm going to hand deliver that, we 'ain't doing snail mail.
13:47 - Crying. Kind of. She feels the need to reinforce that this is real.
14:30 - If she binges she's going to insert a clip admitting to it, and if she doesn't: she didn't. There is no clip inserted.

I'm betting she binged.

Fin.

Last edited:

parallelogram

all I want to do is have a good time now I'm blue
kiwifarms.net
Her comment section is loaded with positivity. Honestly, it feels like she's finally getting it. I know a lot of us in here are cynical Sally's but isn't it possible that all the shit we've been flinging at her for years is finally sticking?
I'll take my optimistic ratings like a champ, thank you.

oasys

one-man polycule
kiwifarms.net
Her comment section is loaded with positivity. Honestly, it feels like she's finally getting it. I know a lot of us in here are cynical Sally's but isn't it possible that all the shit we've been flinging at her for years is finally sticking?
Agree to her seeming more lucid, disagree that she could ever make significant changes.

beautiful person

accept my diversity
kiwifarms.net
I hate Becky more with every video. That bitch is straight up evil.
Her mouth looks like an asshole, so watching her talk and eat grosses me out.

I haven't been keeping up in a while, but it sounds like she still isn't seeing any kind of therapist or counselor, so I doubt it's going to stick long term.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino