talking myself out of a binge 04/14/2019 -

Peachtea18

kiwifarms.net
Her comment section is loaded with positivity. Honestly, it feels like she's finally getting it. I know a lot of us in here are cynical Sally's but isn't it possible that all the shit we've been flinging at her for years is finally sticking?
I'll take my optimistic ratings like a champ, thank you.
I've only been around for a handful of cycles of hers and am curious. Is there a chance she's truly woken up or is this all really just a calculative masquerade of hers? It feels like she's backed herself into a corner to where she almost has to keep making better choices or else lose all of her support, followers, and, ultimately, her life.

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
kiwifarms.net
I've only been around for a handful of cycles of hers and am curious. Is there a chance she's truly woken up or is this all really just a calculative masquerade of hers? It feels like she's backed herself into a corner to where she almost has to keep making better choices or else lose all of her support, followers, and, ultimately, her life.
Some people are saying she seems more serious this time, because she shared the specifics of her binges, and the process of talking herself out of it. Those things aren't new, though. She has shared these things before, and to me, she is using all the same language as before. "I'm gonna die," "it's eye-openeen," etc. None of it is new, except maybe if you haven't been watching for long.

ETA more examples of binge admissions and talking herself out of binging, for posterity;
WHAT DID I EAT TODAY?! VLOG
The Surge To Binge; TalkingWithAmberlynn Vlog
Talking With Amberlynn; Binge Confession PART 1
Talking With Amberlynn; Binge Confession PART 2
FEELING LIKE I NEEDED TO BINGE! :(
6000 calories..... | DAY 4

Last edited:

easyaf

kiwifarms.net
I mentioned this is the other thread, but the fact that Becky is down weight (and fairly fast comparatively) goes to show the extent to which AL is eating. She showed us 1 binge and claims to have had one other, but a binge, even a 5000 calorie one, wouldn't undo a couple of weeks good behaviour at her weight. She'd be dropping weight like a stone, and yet weighed in at a dainty 572.4. It also shows how AL's very presence serves to help increase the weight of those around her. With everything revolving around food, and then trips to get junk from the store, it gives everyone more opportunity to give in to treats themselves (or eat bigger portions, unhealthier things, more frequently etc). Now that Amber is 'trying' and making a big deal about needing support, Becky was able to drop a stone while AL flounders. It's fun to watch the jealousy of that drive her crazy while she has to pretend to be so excited for her, you get to see the more insidious, manipulative side of AL's personality at work in much greater detail when she talks about it and about how Becky is eating.

ETA: @lurkingcow fixed, 272 was very optimistic of me.

Last edited:

lurkingcow

kiwifarms.net
I mentioned this is the other thread, but the fact that Becky is down weight (and fairly fast comparatively) goes to show the extent to which AL is eating. She showed us 1 binge and claims to have had one other, but a binge, even a 5000 calorie one, wouldn't undo a couple of weeks good behaviour at her weight. She'd be dropping weight like a stone, and yet weighed in at a dainty 272.4. It also shows how AL's very presence serves to help increase the weight of those around her. With everything revolving around food, and then trips to get junk from the store, it gives everyone more opportunity to give in to treats themselves (or eat bigger portions, unhealthier things, more frequently etc). Now that Amber is 'trying' and making a big deal about needing support, Becky was able to drop a stone while AL flounders. It's fun to watch the jealousy of that drive her crazy while she has to pretend to be so excited for her, you get to see the more insidious, manipulative side of AL's personality at work in much greater detail when she talks about it and about how Becky is eating.
Ugh reading 272 killed me like how sad that’s the normal in our heads for a fatty and she is 300 more than that ?

pecansandies

I went to college for pre-law
kiwifarms.net
"this whole pot is gonna be 500 calories"

she wasted 500 calories on that shit? just...ugh the combination of riced cauliflower and sloppy joe is making me feel ill lol. Why even add the cauliflower? Or why even eat the sloppy joe? I literally never understand her train of thought.

And ofc she wanted to binge later. There's no fat, complex carbs, etc in that meal to keep her satiated. Sugary carbs from the sauce and some protein. She's not giving herself a fighting chance by doing this low calorie shit. She needs to do the starch solution or keto where she can just load up on shit she already likes eating (brown rice or 6 bacons) and still lose weight. CICO and exercise (more than dainty air punches I mean) needs to come after she's done something dramatic to shed that first 70-100lbs or so. She doesn't get that past a certain point you gotta get extreme.

You can't talk yourself out of a binge by crying and say you'll die if you do.

She needs to learn how to eat properly to stay satiated as long as possible, and top that up with some CBT therapy. Like this is all very fixable but she wants to stick with her "eat slop and cry" method I guess???

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
CICO and exercise (more than dainty air punches I mean) needs to come after she's done something dramatic to shed that first 70-100lbs or so.
She should focus on walking. That will keep her mobile and burn more calories than those bullshit arm exercises. Or, if she really wants to exercise her arms, wash her hair. That takes out exercise and hygiene in one go.

mekalekahi

I resigned up for weight watchers
kiwifarms.net
Her saying "y'all wanted this" over and over at the end was super irritating. Ive never seen people in the comments ask you to show binge meltdowns,but they have asked you to get help over and over. Little cracks of blaming viewers again is starting to show now.

There seems to be a panic within her to get the weight off yet its weird it lined up with the subscriber drop. Her body is failing her more and more each night and each nightly binge is a swelling her shit up.

literally low-key

kiwifarms.net
Some people are saying she seems more serious this time, because she shared the specifics of her binges, and the process of talking herself out of it. Those things aren't new, though. She has shared these things before, and to me, she is using all the same language as before. "I'm gonna die," "it's eye-openeen," etc. None of it is new, except maybe if you haven't been watching for long.

ETA more examples of binge admissions and talking herself out of binging, for posterity;
WHAT DID I EAT TODAY?! VLOG
The Surge To Binge; TalkingWithAmberlynn Vlog
Talking With Amberlynn; Binge Confession PART 1
Talking With Amberlynn; Binge Confession PART 2
FEELING LIKE I NEEDED TO BINGE! :(
6000 calories..... | DAY 4
In the Surge to Binge video, at the 3 minute mark, she says to Krystal, "When I get like this(binge mode) you better stay away from me or you gonna get it!" Now I really believe she hits her enablers.

Gordon Cole

Give 'em something to remember like The Alamo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Never assume malice when stupidity is equally viable.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino