talking myself out of a binge 04/14/2019 -

Dainty600lbGorl

What a situation
kiwifarms.net
I thought I saw someone say here that Becky said she weighed 270??? Didn't AL say around when they started dating that Becky weighed 280 (her highest weight then). She looks SIGNIFICANTLY bigger now than then. I am having a very hard time believing she is 270 at the moment. If she really lost 14 lbs that's great, but i doubt shes 270.

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
0:22 - For some reason the word 'sex' is where she draws the line on her channel. Not the slow suicide, not Becky feeling up her boob, here at the word sex.
To be fair, she also refuses to say the word "period", preferring to it wordings such as "that time of the month" and the like, as if she was a Victorian lady.

Also, this is the third video where she depicts herself crying her eyes out, if I'm not mistaken. She is desperate for them shekels, even if this means that she has to be Cuntylynn on one platform and Crylynn on another. As soon as she'll read comments pointing this out, she'll say she's been to a therapist and was diagnosed with bipolar disorder, and this is why she acts that way.

It's incredible how transparent her manipulation tactics are.

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
I thought I saw someone say here that Becky said she weighed 270??? Didn't AL say around when they started dating that Becky weighed 280 (her highest weight then). She looks SIGNIFICANTLY bigger now than then. I am having a very hard time believing she is 270 at the moment. If she really lost 14 lbs that's great, but i doubt shes 270.
She looks bigger than Amber did when she was in the 360s.

BOLDYSPICY!

"She says shit & it just happens" ---Nurse Ratchet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Her comment section is loaded with positivity. Honestly, it feels like she's finally getting it. I know a lot of us in here are cynical Sally's but isn't it possible that all the shit we've been flinging at her for years is finally sticking?
I'll take my optimistic ratings like a champ, thank you.

Is there a chance she's truly woken up

No. The answer is always no.

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
she will say this for the what 5th, 6th time? She has tried to claim she is bipolar a few times IIRC
Is there a mental disorder she didn't claim to have only to forget about it in the matter of a few hours, though?

I remember that at some point she said she had schizophrenia and OCD. Not to mention the other illnesses she used to claim to have (asthma, for example).

She's worse than Luna Slater, when it comes to mental hygiene (but on 'practical' hygiene, they're probably on the same level).

alittlebifurious

☉ ONE TIT WONDER
kiwifarms.net
homygod-- the absolute sass between the two of them. Amber keeps talking about how 'this is healthier than what you're doing. Wow now if we could just get you eating healthy. Wow this would have been so much healthier with ground turkey or ground chicken. Wow.'

Also Amber is still being that big bitch who is like "there's only 500 calories in this whole pan so I'm gonna eat the whole entire pan!!!!"

Erica

resident shitlord
kiwifarms.net
She looks bigger than Amber did when she was in the 360s.
It’s hard to say. I think 300s would be a fair guess, but I don’t think she is as high as 360. Compared to Amber, Becky has incredibly unfortunate fat distritubution. It seems to all appear in her face and neck right away. Amber was at least able to avoid the ballooning face until the 400s.

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
Oh please - bitch can barely make eye contact with the camera while spouting this bullshit. I don't buy it for a second - she is loving the drama and is totally hamming it up for the camera. In her mind she has successfully averted the subscriber boycott crisis, gained a whole new bunch of asspatters, and is now looking for an opportunity to avoid the effort of making daily vlogs. 'Cos vlogging is so stressful guyzz.

She totally binged after this - just as she had planned all along. Don't choke on those Pringles you are double fisting into your disgusting gob, Amberlynn!

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
"Ya'll wanted real...this is real." -AL

Translation: everything you see in this video is calculated for the purpose of more sympathy and more views. She's pulling new tricks out of her sociopath hat lately. The rocking seems to be the newest addition to her arsenal. You'd think someone just pulled her from a burning building. Nope, she's afraid of her face making contact with food--a conscious choice, by the way. And well within her control if she was serious. She acts like someone is holding a gun to her head with a bowl of Ramen.

Did anyone else notice that the whole time she cried, not a single tear drop fell down her face? Interesting. She managed to make them sparkle a little, but real crying is way sloppier and snotty. She's wiping under her eyes, but there's nothing to wipe. lol

YOUR MOM

Lisa needs braces!
kiwifarms.net
So Becky's losing weight, getting her teeth fixed, and getting her "mental" under control... Maybe she's getting herself ready to leave Fat Al?
I think Becky should cheat and leave evidence for Amber to find out. The fallout and dynamic shift would be a great show. I doubt Amber could leave, to where? In her state she can barely get to wommart, let alone find a new place to park her bed and a new caregiver to wipe her ass.

It's a shitty thing to do but they're both so awful I don't feel bad for only thinking of them as entertainment and not real people.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino