talking myself out of a binge 04/14/2019 -

Blotto

My name is Otto! I love to get blotto!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only thing raw is her cooking, is it bad I kinda wanna put my money in the death pool for her choking instead of some of the other theories? There’s no way she’s giving all the details of her binges. Maybe during her autopsy they’ll find she has an enlarged esophagus like Tarrare?

So many questions, the most prevalent being how is anyone buying this? The fake guilt crying is a give away because she would never show a real breakdown on camera, then she couldn’t control the narrative.

InTheMorning

kiwifarms.net
When you're gulping down 5k binges on the regular, you don't get to lecture other people about what they eat, boo boo.

There's no change here. If you think so, the hamboolzery worked. Her entire life is still completely centered around food, and she's living meal to meal, talking about food.

She hasn't accepted the risk. She's acknowledged it - and promptly put it to work for asspats and YT gold, because that's what worked before.

She's doing the same thing, over and over, expecting different results. Go google what that's the definition of.

And boo boo? When you're 600 lbs? And gulping down enough food for 3 days for a 6' adult man in one meal? The difference in calories between ground beef and turkey...doesn't fucking matter. You're worried about the octane of the gas you're putting in your car's gas tank, while you never put oil in the engine and it's on fire after throwing a rod.

It's all hamboolzrey.

Toxoplasmosis

I have scare in my eyes
kiwifarms.net
I hope becky keeps losing the weight. Nothing would make the hambeast more angry than her slave becoming a thin dainty queen amber always wanted to be while instead she continues to become the living embodiment of jabba the hutt.
I don't know.... I've enjoyed watching Becky grow fatter with Amber. I'd like to see how much bigger that fleshbeard can get.

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
Could these people suck Amber any harder. Now, it's all Becky, Eric, and Rickie's fault she's fat? People saying Becky should just take Amber's mean behavior..in what other circumstance would they recommend a woman endure more abusive behavior in a relationship? Hypocritical. And they're saying people are making up that Amber is abusive when she doesn't the food she wants, which tells me they're brand new, because we've seen them both comment about how she acts when she doesn't get to binge freely. We've even seen her admit to being the same with Krystal, saying, 'it's not okay' blah blah blah. We have several occasions where this is said directly out of Amber and Becky's mouths.

While Becky is problematic and an enabler, she is no more so than Amber. They don't think Amber sabotaged Becky's weight loss last year? Making up occasions to go out and eat junk. She's no better - everyone around her gains, including the pets. These 'supporters' are toxic for her, more so than the, 'haters'. These are the types of people who help pull just enough slack for a person to hang themselves. They'll say how beautiful she looked at her funeral and move on to enabling another cow.

Munchma Quchi

kiwifarms.net
OP mentioned about Amber wearing leggings despite the fact that the dress is long. The reason probably involves thigh chafing. If she doesn't have a barrier between her legs (the fabric of the leggings) she'll fuck up her skin. Even small women can have that problem if they are big enough in the thigh for their legs to rub together. That's probably why pantyhose exists.

clusterfuckk

My soul was empty...so I ate 2 ramens.
kiwifarms.net
OP mentioned about Amber wearing leggings despite the fact that the dress is long. The reason probably involves thigh chafing. If she doesn't have a barrier between her legs (the fabric of the leggings) she'll fuck up her skin. Even small women can have that problem if they are big enough in the thigh for their legs to rub together. That's probably why pantyhose exists.
She wears them cause she can’t get them off and because she is embarrassed of her layggs

Iwillnotcredityouraccount

Don't give a fuck what you've been through
kiwifarms.net
this video sends me straight into "mad at the internet" territory. let me enlighten you as to why.

AL's manipulative personality just pisses me the fuck off. It's likely 1/2 of the reason I'm here. Becky is LOSING weight, and she's trying to tell becky what she's eating isn't healthy? bitch, it don't 'matter at this point, she's losing and you're not, maybe you should shut that trap of yours and pay attention to what she's doing instead of fake crying on the internet for quick bucks.

"she hasn't been trying but she's been eating less"

good god, fuck off AL. I can hear the jealousy in her voice and it just makes me want to flip that table she's eating off of. Also, is it just me, or does Becky look like she's relishing the moment AL says "you're down 14 pounds!". she dead eye looks at the camera like "yeah, what are you going to do about it".

Iwillnotcredityouraccount

Don't give a fuck what you've been through
kiwifarms.net
you know what

I want her to keep uploading every day

because if "we're asking for this" and "she's doing this for us"

than that's what I want

show me your weight loss, amber. show me your binges. make it real and raw. make me believe that you're doing everything you can. because you've been posting for the last four or five days and I am still not convinced.

congrats to becky though

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
She's doing the three meal, 600 calorie per meal diet again. Becky let it slip.
Surely it will work this time!

Becky is LOSING weight
For now. Becky has lost and regained before. I mean, maybe she will lose it and keep it off this time, but considering she's still with Amber, and unlikely to leave Amber as long as the YouTube shekels keep rolling in, don't count on it.

show me your binges.
She really should do that. Or get Becky to film it, if necessary. It would be like watching a wild animal feasting in its natural habitat. Fascinating and probably incredibly disgusting.

Gorl68

kiwifarms.net
These are the types of people who help pull just enough slack for a person to hang themselves. They'll say how beautiful she looked at her funeral and move on to enabling another cow.
You legit have people in the comment section calling her beautiful and saying she looks great in that dress. The comment section couldn't be filled with any more insanity at this point.

TaterBot

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol when you realize that the charity Hamber was talking about in a previous video was actually Hannah and Raff. Nice.
It wasn't charity. She was giving them old clothes and unwanted Optiva (and gas money) in exchange for them driving her around until her car was repaired.
You legit have people in the comment section calling her beautiful and saying she looks great in that dress. The comment section couldn't be filled with any more insanity at this point.
Those are all the 30-something 400lb women who want to live vicariously through someone else's efforts/successes. Joke's on them.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino