talking myself out of a binge 04/14/2019 -

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
this video sends me straight into "mad at the internet" territory. let me enlighten you as to why.

AL's manipulative personality just pisses me the fuck off. It's likely 1/2 of the reason I'm here. Becky is LOSING weight, and she's trying to tell becky what she's eating isn't healthy? bitch, it don't 'matter at this point, she's losing and you're not, maybe you should shut that trap of yours and pay attention to what she's doing instead of fake crying on the internet for quick bucks.

"she hasn't been trying but she's been eating less"

good god, fuck off AL. I can hear the jealousy in her voice and it just makes me want to flip that table she's eating off of. Also, is it just me, or does Becky look like she's relishing the moment AL says "you're down 14 pounds!". she dead eye looks at the camera like "yeah, what are you going to do about it".
I had the same reaction, especially the downplaying of Becky's success by saying that she's not even trying. What a terrible thing to say to your partner and to post willingly to the world. Becky's low self-esteem is rivaled only by Amber's. These little nuggets of conversation are so revealing.

She totally threw Becky under the bus during that latest Younow stream too. Suggesting that she DOES enable and is basically helping her to the grave, but CaringLynn would never call her an enabler, because that doesn't mesh well with her "morals." God, she's gross.

Iwillnotcredityouraccount

Don't give a fuck what you've been through
kiwifarms.net
I had the same reaction, especially the downplaying of Becky's success by saying that she's not even trying. What a terrible thing to say to your partner and to post willingly to the world. Becky's low self-esteem is rivaled only by Amber's. These little nuggets of conversation are so revealing.

She totally threw Becky under the bus during that latest Younow stream too. Suggesting that she DOES enable and is basically helping her to the grave, but CaringLynn would never call her an enabler, because that doesn't mesh well with her "morals." God, she's gross.
and the thing is, there are some genuinely nice-but-hefty people out there, you know? AL has a LOT of gross things about her, but the most disgusting part about her is her festering, manipulative, lying personality.

Gorl68

Driest of gorls
kiwifarms.net

This combined with the comments had me rustled as well.

AL doesn't think twice about throwing her s/o under the bus, she's just happy that she's no longer the target of the negativity in the comments. She's so thrilled about all this "support" she's getting which is essentially just people shifting the blame away from her and onto her girlfriend. Most people would be very upset about their s/o recieving so much negativity, but she's just glad that she isn't being held accountable for her own issues anymore.

Awkwafina

bitches be in bushwick, they all live in bushwick
kiwifarms.net

lmfao these are the same people watching Amber's disgusting lymphedema laygs swinging around earlier in the video.

Listen, I'm literally the last person who would stick up for Becky. In fact I remember there was a time when most of the posts were saying "Poor Becky" and I was one of the few saying "what are ya'll smoking she's a beast too and did this to herself" but the fact that Amber not only allows these comments (the comment section is filled with this) to continue on, but then full on blames her like she's not the abusive one in the relationship? I'm gonna say it, I'm mad gorls. That little exchange between them at 4:30 where she's like "Now everyone knows what I'm doing" and you can literally SEE her giving a face off camera from her body movement and tone is so telling. She's not changed one fucking bit. Is she mad that Becky outed the fact she's about to eat almost 3 servings or 3 CUPS of cauliflower rice by herself (also did she not say the whole bag was 80 calories? Gorl, a fucking SERVING is 80 calories and look at that sodium) or is she mad that Becky pretty much said Amber has no control and refuses to eat anywhere less than 2000 calories a day? (I was pointed towards the correct nutritional facts for the bag but I was too angry at time of writing so retract previous angry sperging) I truly would feel bad for Becky if 2 minutes later she wasn't making a face and acting like the Cauliflower is fucking poison. It's literally just sloppy joe meat SHE made with Amber's premade cauliflower rice, calm down.

Last edited:

alittlebifurious

☉ ONE TIT WONDER
kiwifarms.net

lmfao these are the same people watching Amber's disgusting lymphedema laygs swinging around earlier in the video.

Listen, I'm literally the last person who would stick up for Becky. In fact I remember there was a time when most of the posts were saying "Poor Becky" and I was one of the few saying "what are ya'll smoking she's a beast too and did this to herself" but the fact that Amber not only allows these comments (the comment section is filled with this) to continue on, but then full on blames her like she's not the abusive one in the relationship? I'm gonna say it, I'm mad gorls. That little exchange between them at 4:30 where she's like "Now everyone knows what I'm doing" and you can literally SEE her giving a face off camera from her body movement and tone is so telling. She's not changed one fucking bit. Is she mad that Becky outed the fact she's about to eat almost 3 servings or 3 CUPS of cauliflower rice by herself (also did she not say the whole bag was 80 calories? Gorl, a fucking SERVING is 80 calories and look at that sodium) or is she mad that Becky pretty much said Amber has no control and refuses to eat anywhere less than 2000 calories a day? I truly would feel bad for Becky if 2 minutes later she wasn't making a face and acting like the Cauliflower is fucking poison. It's literally just sloppy joe meat SHE made with Amber's premade cauliflower rice, calm down.
Nah you got the wrong product.

She's actually holding the original one. It's got 3.5 servings, but each serving is actually 25 calories. The sodium is 210mg, or 9% so 735mg (31.5%) sodium in the entire bag, 87.5 calories. It's really not the worst thing to grab if you're gonna eat the entire bag, but like that's the point. Al isn't content with one serving. She's gotta be like 'wow this is so low calorie that I'll just eat the whole entire thing!" She's completely missing the point, and that's not even taking into consideration the fact that she can't wrap her pea-sized brain around the fact that keeping track of your sodium is SO important. Sodium is in pretty much anything that's pre-packaged or processed, which is another reason why it's so important to cook your own meals.

Hamby here isn't addressing the issue, and I don't think she wants to. I -WOULD- say that I could respect baby steps, like instead of binging on orange chicken she binges on cauliflower. Because that's a baby step towards being healthier. But she's not just binging on cauliflower, she's binging on mini donuts and twix bars and chips and ramen and pasta. Even binging on cauliflower and apples and carrots and etc. would be better. But it's never just a healthy binge, it's all around binging. It's the inability to recognize that just because something is low in calories, you don't have to down the entire bag in one go.

ragonastick

kiwifarms.net

When Becky loses a stone, she "isn't even trying". When Amber loses .4lbs in a week, she's "so proud of herself" and "at least she didn't gain". Fucking narcissist.

Sinners Sandwich

Eid Htrad Redav Eid !
kiwifarms.net
It's really hard to talk yourself out of a binge. The best way is to:

l. Let the thoughts happen - many people start to panic when they start to think of binging and try to fight against it which doesn't work most of the time.

2. Calming down techniques like acupressure, self massage or breathing.

3. waiting. The urge to binge is like a wave. If you let the thoughts happen the urge will dissappear.

Of course this takes patience and will take a while to get used to it so Amberlynn will never do it.

Damaged Goods

Harvard's vegan propaganda
kiwifarms.net
I thought I saw someone say here that Becky said she weighed 270??? Didn't AL say around when they started dating that Becky weighed 280 (her highest weight then). She looks SIGNIFICANTLY bigger now than then. I am having a very hard time believing she is 270 at the moment. If she really lost 14 lbs that's great, but i doubt shes 270.
She looks fatter than we've ever seen her.
Could these people suck Amber any harder. Now, it's all Becky, Eric, and Rickie's fault she's fat? People saying Becky should just take Amber's mean behavior..in what other circumstance would they recommend a woman endure more abusive behavior in a relationship? Hypocritical. And they're saying people are making up that Amber is abusive when she doesn't the food she wants, which tells me they're brand new, because we've seen them both comment about how she acts when she doesn't get to binge freely. We've even seen her admit to being the same with Krystal, saying, 'it's not okay' blah blah blah. We have several occasions where this is said directly out of Amber and Becky's mouths.

While Becky is problematic and an enabler, she is no more so than Amber. They don't think Amber sabotaged Becky's weight loss last year? Making up occasions to go out and eat junk. She's no better - everyone around her gains, including the pets. These 'supporters' are toxic for her, more so than the, 'haters'. These are the types of people who help pull just enough slack for a person to hang themselves. They'll say how beautiful she looked at her funeral and move on to enabling another cow.
I came here to say this. The comment section is full of people shitting on Becky and blaming Amber's predicament exclusively on her. I know you have to be borderline retаrded to be an Ambaby but holy shit. All it took was a few days of HumbleLynn shedding a few tears to erase a flat out admission of abuse towards her gorlfriends. Oh, I'm sorry, "not abusive, just mean". Ffs

Bonus fun fact: basic manipulation = niceness + vulnerability/crying.

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
I think that Becky and Amber can be compared to Greg (Onision) and his wife, Taylor (Lainey).

Taylor is both a victim (Greg groomed her since she was around 16 to be his perfect wife, used her mental and sexual trauma to his advantage, and isolated her from family and friends, taking her away from her own form of income and any possibility of running) and an abuser (because she was groomed to, in turn, groom other young girls to come to their house and become Greg's sex slaves or whatever the fuck he wants to do with them).

Becky is probably the same. Yeah, she was a shitty person even before meeting Amber (the dirty panties pics are proof of that; Eric may have posted them on Facebook, but Becky should've told him to take it off instead of commenting on it and making fun of her ex's hygiene), but it's gotten worse with the abuse Amber made her go through.

Why should she not bring her gorlfriend to a chain restaurant when, in the matter of a 2h drive and a 1h meal, she can stop her from screeching? And why should she count calories and be careful with her diet when her gorlfriend keeps putting her down, telling her her efforts are worth nothing, and that she knows better?

She is also very clearly depressed and probably an alcoholic, so this makes it easier for Amber to reach her goals and make her get her what she wants, no matter what it is. It's also been a while since we've last seen Becky with a new snapback or tshirt, right?

Strine

It had become a glimmering gorl,
kiwifarms.net
Becky is no better than Amber, and arguably worse. Becky capitulates instantly to anything Amber wants, because Becky is reliant on pocket money from Amber and would rather knowingly cause Amber to die than get a job. Becky might be so stupid that a Furby could beat her at chess, but she knows that she's indirectly murdering someone she purports to love, and is literally too lazy to stop. Loving somebody is not giving them whatever they want all the time, particularly when you know they're a delusional trainwreck who would rather die at 31 than skip a meal now. Becky's garbage.

Damaged Goods

Harvard's vegan propaganda
kiwifarms.net
Why should she not bring her gorlfriend to a chain restaurant when, in the matter of a 2h drive and a 1h meal, she can stop her from screeching? And why should she count calories and be careful with her diet when her gorlfriend keeps putting her down, telling her her efforts are worth nothing, and that she knows better?

She is also very clearly depressed and probably an alcoholic, so this makes it easier for Amber to reach her goals and make her get her what she wants, no matter what it is. It's also been a while since we've last seen Becky with a new snapback or tshirt, right?
Yep. And one other key aspect of the dynamic imo is how slow Becky is. That, coupled with the inscruciatingly low self-esteem, makes it so she doesn't even realize saying 'no' when being pressured is an option.

I also don't think it's a coincidence that she's losing weight, going to the dentist, making all these appointments and taking care of herself right when Amber is suddenly making an effort (however minimal) to improve her life. It could be her cyclical depression lifting but imo it's indicative of how heavily she's influenced by her gorlfriend.

Someone like that is incredibly vulnerable to manipulation and abuse and just because she's a shitty person too it doesn't mean she deserves it

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Becky is no better than Amber, and arguably worse. Becky capitulates instantly to anything Amber wants, because Becky is reliant on pocket money from Amber and would rather knowingly cause Amber to die than get a job. Becky might be so stupid that a Furby could beat her at chess, but she knows that she's indirectly murdering someone she purports to love, and is literally too lazy to stop. Loving somebody is not giving them whatever they want all the time, particularly when you know they're a delusional trainwreck who would rather die at 31 than skip a meal now. Becky's garbage.
Agreed on all counts, however, it's infuriating to see Becks getting the most heat in this situation. Yes, she could absolutely cut Hamber off. It is true that she's being emotionally and verbally abused and no on can tell me differently. We've seen examples in this video alone of how de-edifying Hamber is of her.

I don't think Becks is a total victim, but in all co-dependent relationships each member has her part. We all know, I mean we ALL know, at this point that Hamber is a manipulative cunt. She's horrible to her partners and an absolute parasite. I have noting good to say about the gorl and that's based on her own content. If I have that opinion from things she's personally curated to be shown to the world, imagine how much worse she is in her day to day life. She has to be a fucking nightmare.

Becks may have been a cunt coming into this, but she's been beaten down mentally at this point that she's barely a person around Hamber. Yes, she's done it to herself, but Jesus. The mere fact that Hamber won't defend and actively puts her down tells you where the power lies in that relationship.

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
True, but I'm also not sure why Hamber thought this would even sound good. If Becky lost 16lbs. without even trying-- what the fuck is your excuse goooorlll?
She has tree trunks for ankles because every signal in her body telling her to stop with the sodium has gone ignored for years. She has no excuse, but she leans into her pain and "struggle" to lecture us all on how hard it is for a big gorl like herself. She thinks her ailments are the sadistic work of some outside force beyond her control. When other people succeed at losing weight and manage to not reach African Bush Elephant status, it's because they were lucky. Not because they actually tried.

Fun fact: African bush elephants are considered the heaviest land mammals in the world and they consume 500 lbs of vegetation every day. See Amber, something fatter than you can still eat a salad once in awhile! ?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino