Snowflake Tana Mongeau - Hypocrite, Tells overly-dramatized stories of her personal life, triggered by idubbbz, "Say Google."

Bob Page

Electronic Old Gendo Ikari
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
During the 3-week outage, y'all probably saw this coming. So, here it is:

tana-mongeau-1.jpg

Tana Mongeau is one of those typical storyteller/lifecasters found around youtube. But, She typically tells stories about what happens in her personal life, but exaggerated versions to boot. Hell, some of the titles of her videos come off as clickbait:

kfpost.PNG

Yep, Pretty lulzy. But recent events of the last couple days during the outage has shown a more lulzy side of her.

She made a tweet about iDubbbz, complaining about him saying "nigga" in his videos:

2t3X0lP.png

Though he didn't respond publicly, iDubbbz went down to San Fransisco where she was holding an event to respond. This video will speak for itself:

After the public chimpout, Tana made a video recounting the experience, though exaggerated of course. iDubbbz then made a Content Cop video about her, calling her out on her bullshit.

He said he used nigga in a joking manner(think Blazing Saddles) whereas she used it in a not-so-joking, offensive context:

When that revelation came out, She made a series of apologies on youtube and social media, but it comes more as "Sorry that i got caught" than "Sorry that i said nigga":

Links:
Youtube
Twitter
Instagram
Tumblr(lol)

Lurkman

Transgender is not a mental illness
kiwifarms.net
I actually care more about the risks iDubbbz was taking on this fucking prank, even he said in the content cop "You could've totally destroyed me by not giving a single shit about it" Exact quote here.

WHAT IF IT DIDN'T GO OUT THE WAY YOU WANTED IT TO IDUBBBZ? You would've just looked a bit stranger by just randomly saying nigga out of nowhere, you would've wasted hundreds of dollars on merchandise on someone that doesn't matter, and after those possibilities, you still went through with it. Why?

I don't agree with him just randomly pissing someone off trying to invoke a reaction, that doesn't feel natural, this whole situation feels like nothing more than an organized clusterfuck to me. What if it backfired? What if she actually could express her discomfort better and more articulate? iDubbbz would've gotten some hate, maybe a sub loss, and a sliver of reputation destroyed.

There has to be something I'm missing here, something, anything, please I need some help here with this.

MightyBiteySnake

DEPRESSED SNAKE DEPRESSED SNAKE
kiwifarms.net
Tana is your stereotypical attention-whoring white bitch who has never really suffered a day in her life. She constantly changes facts in stories to make her life sound super interesting and make herself look super brave and smart, when really she's just a normal boring white girl with no real talents or skills.

Michel

ELECTRIC SAMURAI FROM OTHARD
kiwifarms.net
I actually care more about the risks iDubbbz was taking on this fucking prank, even he said in the content cop "You could've totally destroyed me by not giving a single shit about it" Exact quote here.

WHAT IF IT DIDN'T GO OUT THE WAY YOU WANTED IT TO IDUBBBZ? You would've just looked a bit stranger by just randomly saying nigga out of nowhere, you would've wasted hundreds of dollars on merchandise on someone that doesn't matter, and after those possibilities, you still went through with it. Why?

I don't agree with him just randomly pissing someone off trying to invoke a reaction, that doesn't feel natural, this whole situation feels like nothing more than an organized clusterfuck to me. What if it backfired? What if she actually could express her discomfort better and more articulate? iDubbbz would've gotten some hate, maybe a sub loss, and a sliver of reputation destroyed.

There has to be something I'm missing here, something, anything, please I need some help here with this.
She's an idiot, idubbbz knew this.

AN/ALR56

Meu avô era do DOPS
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Ian is a expert on predicting how people will react.
Leafy, keem and this girl are all shallow and extremely narcissistic and arrogant, pretty easy to predict their mo.

ComeoutandJULAY

BURN BURN BURN TO THE GROUND BU-BURN TO THE GROUND
kiwifarms.net

Well, he did say that she's an extremely predictable individual. Honestly, what were the chances that she wouldn't have given a shit and overreacted the way she did?

Ian is a expert on predicting how people will react.
Leafy, keem and this girl are all shallow and extremely narcissistic and arrogant, pretty easy to predict their mo.
To be fair to Keem, maybe he didn't exactly take the Content Cop video on him in stride, but he didn't chimp out over it, either. Or at the very least, he did the best he could to keep his mouth shut about it.

Un Platano

🐥🍌
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
iDubbbz would've gotten some hate, maybe a sub loss, and a sliver of reputation destroyed.
If these things mattered iDubbbz would have never gotten popular in the first place. There's only a few things he could do that would legitimately hurt his reputation, and he's certainly smart enough to avoid them.
The persona he plays in his videos makes him seem like a simplistic dumbass, but he's pretty smart when dealing with people like Tana and he's a great manipulator. The only way to win against him is to not respond, but he usually knows when he'll get a response, and even if he doesn't, it won't go against him.

Tags
None