Snowflake Tana Mongeau - Hypocrite, Tells overly-dramatized stories of her personal life, triggered by idubbbz, "Say Google."

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
Jfc that's just absolutely disgusting and I guess thats what happens when you're spoiled and come from a well to do family.
Her family actually isn't well-to-do. They're white trash with missing teeth, untreated mental illness/PTSD, etc. Her mom is shaky and seems like a pillhead or may have a neurological problem. They routinely ask Tana for money and obviously did a piss-poor job of raising her even though they were older than many parents (40+ years old) when Tana was born.

Mom and Dad Mongeau:

Tana has made enough money from unsupervised tweens to pay for these awful cosmetic procedures herself.

Lysenko

Soviet Geneticist
kiwifarms.net
Nope, she just turned 20 a few months ago. She was the oldest, roughest looking teenager I have ever seen. I was shocked when her thread started here and learned she was only just 18. Shes looked like a tryhard aging 35 year old stripper since she was 14-15. Can't believe her parents let her start fucking with facial procedures so young.
Something tells me her parents are the types that never paid any attention to her and still don't. They are probably too consumed with their own lives.

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
Something tells me her parents are the types that never paid any attention to her and still don't. They are probably too consumed with their own lives.
I can pretty much guarantee this, but her parents are consumed by their own severe issues, not by careers or social lives or anything like that. Her dad is a shellshocked Vietnam vet while her mom acts like she's wearing a Fentanyl patch at all times.

BeanBidan

Welcome to Silent Hill faggots.
kiwifarms.net
Her family actually isn't well-to-do. They're white trash with missing teeth, untreated mental illness/PTSD, etc. Her mom is shaky and seems like a pillhead or may have a neurological problem. They routinely ask Tana for money and obviously did a piss-poor job of raising her even though they were older than many parents (40+ years old) when Tana was born.

Mom and Dad Mongeau:

Tana has made enough money from unsupervised tweens to pay for these awful cosmetic procedures herself.
her mom looks :horrifying: in the 2nd pic.

• Agree
Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
https://www.teenvogue.com/story/tana-mongeau-criticized-jojo-siwa-halloween-costume

Tana shared a photo of the costume to Twitter on Thursday, which showed her in a pink bra and thong, blue tutu, and JoJo's signature hair ribbons. She captioned the post, "HOE HOE SIWA," and tagged JoJo's account. Fans immediately called into question the appropriateness of the outfit, given the fact that JoJo is only 15. "[Am] i the only one disturbed by this....love tana but this feels like the sexualization of a child..." wrote one user. "Even if she was OK with you making this costume, it is still sexualizing a minor," wrote another.​
It's not that I want to defend this bitch, but it's a bit hard to criticise her on this because she doesn't know better. She's been sluttifying herself since before 18, so what gives. It's like those children who were sexually abused and then act oversexually. It's a bit obvious she hasn't had a normal sexual development.

SarahRaeBarfas

kiwifarms.net
It's not that I want to defend this bitch, but it's a bit hard to criticise her on this because she doesn't know better. She's been sluttifying herself since before 18, so what gives. It's like those children who were sexually abused and then act oversexually. It's a bit obvious she hasn't had a normal sexual development.
Sexualizing herself is one thing, doing it to a 15 year old is another and she can and should still be held accountable for that, especially considering that she probably chose that costume because she and Jojo share the same fanbase of young (and impressionable) girls.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Sexualizing herself is one thing, doing it to a 15 year old is another and she can and should still be held accountable for that, especially considering that she probably chose that costume because she and Jojo share the same fanbase of young (and impressionable) girls.
Not saying that what she did is right. I'm saying that, for Tana, someone who started being so publicaly open (probably even sexually) since so young without having a guidance, seeing the "wrong" on what she did could be difficult to understand. That's why I used the example of abused children: many of them have sexual behaviors that are inappropriate for their age without them knowing that is inappropriate. If Tara dressed like this when she was 15, they she could not see a big issue with it.

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
Not saying that what she did is right. I'm saying that, for Tana, someone who started being so publicaly open (probably even sexually) since so young without having a guidance, seeing the "wrong" on what she did could be difficult to understand. That's why I used the example of abused children: many of them have sexual behaviors that are inappropriate for their age without them knowing that is inappropriate. If Tara dressed like this when she was 15, they she could not see a big issue with it.
Unpopular opinion, but I didn't think the Hoe-Hoe Siwa costume was as bad as some people made it out to be. Trashy, tracky, inappropriate, yes, but Tana is always trashy, tacky, and inappropriate. I guess I'm square as fuck, but the bigger problem to me is that so many tweens and young teens are allowed to follow Tana in the first place and soak in all of her garbage behavior and choices. The Internet is a cesspool and I assume a lot of parents and teachers have just given up on monitoring that shit.

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
HOW IS SHE ALLOWED TO KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS SHIT!?

Tana’s been promoting a literal scam website that marks up beauty products as being worth $80, yet gives them away for free. The catch is that they make money off the $10 (or more) shipping & handling for these $2 products you can buy off Ali Baba. The site also literally copy pasted much of its terms and conditions, along with its about page from an actual beauty productsl site.

Tana’s promoted this site several times despite people pointing out its a scam, and it’s more than likely that the people who have already ordered the product will never receive it.

Tags
None