Snowflake Tana Mongeau - Hypocrite, Tells overly-dramatized stories of her personal life, triggered by idubbbz, "Say Google."

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anything4views on Tanacon. Evidently this got demonetized (surprise?) almost immediately.

Looks like refunds have started rolling out and Tana is back to being a gross thot on Twitter.
View attachment 489641 View attachment 489642
Goddamnit, I got ninja'd.
But yeah, I like how critical he is of Shane for trying to be this good guy that's acting as a fair moderator between Michael and Tana. A lot of information's brought up against them, but nobody's really being held accountable.

They should have called this event Shanecon since she's done fuck all during this entire event and after.
Nah. Tanacon makes more sense, as we all know how you can't have the event with the word "con" attached to her name.

Darksydepickle

I might be a Falcon Pickle.
kiwifarms.net
Am I the only one that thought the fans in Shane's first video were... actresses?
The girl in red feels way too comfortable in front of a camera. I mean, she's condemning Tana, but still....

If one thing is certain is that Shane wants to protect Tana, so maybe he is trying to seem impartial while trying make both Michael and Tana share as much of the blame as they can, as to make Tana carry less of it.

Maybe I'm thinking to much about it.

Oscar Wildean

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Am I the only one that thought the fans in Shane's first video were... actresses?
The girl in red feels way too comfortable in front of a camera. I mean, she's condemning Tana, but still....
No. I've been questioning the authenticity of the people in Shane's videos for a while so I'm not surprised if those girls were actresses. I've also been wondering how genuine Shane's videos really are. I like the work he's done before, but his videos seem fake now.

• Autistic
  • Feels
Reactions: Ellana and panko

Darksydepickle

kiwifarms.net
No. I've been questioning the authenticity of the people in Shane's videos for a while so I'm not surprised if those girls were actresses. I've also been wondering how genuine Shane's videos really are. I like the work he's done before, but his videos seem fake now.

I dunno, Internet has taught me not to take anything for certain. People lie all the time, Youtubers lie a lot too. Plus, there were little things, like on the first video, he claims that Tana didn't know the call was being recorded. Would he really do that? She's his friend, even if she fucked up. Or how Tana twits and retwits the video, it almost looks like she thinks these videos exonerate her. Either she is dumb as bricks or she knows that it's better to go with Shane's narrative.

Still, the biggest red flag for me is the girl in red. Something about how eloquent she is strikes me the wrong way.

Regardless, at the end of the day, it was Tana who decided to hire Michael. Tana should've been overseeing every little detail instead of partying in Hawai. despite how badly Michael's company screwed up, it's on Tana to take responsibility for most of it. It was HER event. SHE should've been up to date about the decisions they made on HER name.

panko

kiwifarms.net
I don’t think there was anything that Tana could have done about refunding the fans sans doing it out of her own pocket. And even then, how would she get the list of who payed or know how to pay out that many people? She would have needed help to do that. The best and most expedient option is to wait to work it out with the ticket company, and because they held the funds, they were definitely already processing the situation behind scenes with GoodTimes and Tana.

Due to the contract between Veeps, the ticket company, and GoodTimes that Michael wagered... I wonder if Veeps held the money until the event ended or if they had already released it to GoodTimes (since this is what was to pay all the vendors and the Marriott)

I don’t think the call recorded to Tana or the girls were fake. Lots of BS gets edited out of footage. Maybe he forgot to ask Tana permission to be recorded and would do it after. Maybe a dog barked or someone forgot to attach the mic correctly and the footage was gaffed. The girls were youtubers or social media people which explains their comfort in front of the camera. Also they filmed a bunch before they got to the root of things, I’m sure they warmed up by the time that footage happened.

As with all conspiracies, you should look to the dumbest, least smart, lowest amount of effort explainations. These are Youtubers, after all.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Darksydepickle

Poogtail

there's poogs in these hills
kiwifarms.net
Wait, what? Tana pulled a Logan Paul before Logan Paul?
Yeah, in 2016. She was filming with a friend and they found a man who had died in a public bathroom stall from an OD. Filmed his body, then filmed the lifeguard and paramedics that came to retrieve the body.
Oh, and to top it off, they filmed his obviously mentally unwell partner as she was having a mental breakdown over it.
Edit for typos.

panko

kiwifarms.net
Spoilering it just in case it's NSFW
This video isn’t worth watching at all. The punch line is: I came across someone ODing and turned it into an enormously long video full of tangents. Do yourself a favor and just move on.

h3h3 on Tanacon. He goes over the Tanacondoms, how YT pushes these people forward vs. h3h3 / idubbz / dark underdogs of YT. Then he does a play by play of Tanacon including where Tana starts the day by going “I just took adderall”.
Elixir of all people released some never seen footage I think we all missed.

Last edited:

panko

kiwifarms.net
The dude I posted earlier on who had really good on site behind the scenes footage came out with a statement post-Shane vids.

Evan points out that all Tana has for her career as a Youtuber is these obsessive fans who would give every $$$ to be close to someone famous.

He explained how when you got in after paying you’d have to pay more for merch to get into a room that you might have the opportunity of taking a selfie with a unicorn or some shit. And the raffles to possibly be in a Bella Thorne music video.
The math: even if you’re local it would be 75 + 65 + 100 or more to get into this room to possibly see people.

I still don’t understand why Shane doesn’t come out completely blasting Tana. She used his name and self as a marketing scheme to get people to show up, knowing Shane never does meet ups or cons. Shane and Tana both joke about this:
158C7AAE-9E4C-4B33-AA2E-DF732AE24B00.jpeg

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, in 2016. She was filming with a friend and they found a man who had died in a public bathroom stall from an OD. Filmed his body, then filmed the lifeguard and paramedics that came to retrieve the body.
Oh, and to top it off, they filmed his obviously mentally unwell partner as she was having a mental breakdown over it.
Edit for typos.
What a piece of shit. What kind of subhuman does that?

Darksydepickle

kiwifarms.net
Well , I'm not surprised. Shane was trying to defend Tana as much as he could without coming of as a blind idiot. Yeah, Tana fucked up... but I don't think he cares as much as he claims.

"MICHAEL VS TANA, MONEY GOES TO THE VICTIMS, EPIC WIN GUYS'.
Or maybe that's his way of coping with the whole disaster.

• Agree
Reactions: Ellana
Tags
None