Tangent from Sargon thread about anti-SJWism & Status Quo -

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
I don't think it'll be the "end" of them unless the SJW subculture they're built on top of is also going with them. It could be more evidence that the times are changing and we could put this all behind us.
Anti sjw stuff is probably on borrowed time the moment trump was elected unless he turns out to be an good leader since you're now effectively defending a douchey status quo.

Sargon cherry picking british media's articulating the obvious potential issue of violent recriminations to have a crack at his other bete noire. Naturally this is of coarse the perfect time to do this as he is an expert on sociology.

For the record I do think these discussion need to occur, it's just I doubt Sargons the man for the job.

RockVolnutt

kiwifarms.net
Anti sjw stuff is probably on borrowed time the moment trump was elected unless he turns out to be an good leader since you're now effectively defending a douchey status quo.

Sargon cherry picking british media's articulating the obvious potential issue of violent recriminations to have a crack at his other bete noire. Naturally this is of coarse the perfect time to do this as he is an expert on sociology.

For the record I do think these discussion need to occur, it's just I doubt Sargons the man for the job.
I still think it's too early to call "Anti SJW stuff" the status quo in the same sense it's counterpart was a year ago if we're talking about general cultural trends and not just recent events. People like Sargon still have some life left unless SocJus becomes a completely dead issue and his viewerbase stop caring or become bigger loons or whatever.

Kazami Yuuka

Enjoy the ment
kiwifarms.net
Just gives me more of an excuse to unsubscibe to Sargon ASAP

He's becoming an insufferable twat who, despite being on the left of the spectrum, just echoes right wing viewpoints to piss off dem SJWs.

Does he really believe he's leading some army in a culture war? What culture war? A bunch of fat nerds and trigger happy SJWs arguing over media clips, safe spaces, and feminism?

Meanwhile, the rest of the world moves on and gets big jobs for big grown up people.
Sargon jumped the shark when he tweeted those Five Rules of Sargon or whatever (there is no god, there is no prophet, etc.). Coming from me that might sound like a biased point, but it really shows he's just there to make money off of saying edgy things. He suffers from the same delusions of grandeur as Armored Skeptic and TJ, which Teal Deer did touch upon in his rationalist skeptic satire. I suppose it's due to the fact that creating culture war type videos are much easier to pump out en masse, so these characters tend to rise to popularity quite quickly.

Tim Buckley

Suffering
kiwifarms.net
Sargon jumped the shark when he tweeted those Five Rules of Sargon or whatever (there is no god, there is no prophet, etc.). Coming from me that might sound like a biased point, but it really shows he's just there to make money off of saying edgy things.
So by your autistic definition atheism or simply disbelief in religion makes you edgy?

He suffers from the same delusions of grandeur as Armored Skeptic and TJ, which Teal Deer did touch upon in his rationalist skeptic satire. I suppose it's due to the fact that creating culture war type videos are much easier to pump out en masse, so these characters tend to rise to popularity quite quickly.
So all "culture war" videos and channels are part of a massive new media scam and have nothing to do with worrying shit that's happening all around the world. Hahahaha I bet you already think I'm part of the "alt-right"

RockVolnutt

kiwifarms.net
How long can you really rage at a bunch of fat chicks when it became clear they're totally irrelivant and got what you wanted?
SocJus isn't limited to a bunch of fat chicks on the internet. You have the entertainment industry, academia, a fuckton of politicians, etc. You don't need to look far to see people still going on about how anyone with pale skin or men in general are automatically right-wing idiots who are also the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler. Things haven't changed that much yet.

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
SocJus isn't limited to a bunch of fat chicks on the internet. You have the entertainment industry, academia, a fuckton of politicians, etc. You don't need to look far to see people still going on about how anyone with pale skin or men in general are automatically right-wing idiots who are also the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler. Things haven't changed that much yet.
I don't really care if they say this shit. My objection is their actually insane idea that it's literally a violent crime if you say "hey wait, that's not true." But it's not a violent crime if they literally murder you for saying that.

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
You gonna asume my gender next?
If You want but do you consider yourself anti-sjw in the salty youtuber sense ?I'm just curious because you seem to identify my critique of them with yourself.

A domination so inaffective they've not only totally failed to achieve anything but are now an active liability to left wing politics. One so inherantly flawed it self-destructs on it's own, That a shitty youber can poke holes in it and be genrally on point.
Also as a tangent SJW are distinct from say a communist or a hardline femminist. The terms just get used interchaingably for rhetoric.

Nice, @Emperor Julian vs @Tim Buckley arena death match. Fight!
Time to wrack up some dumbs.

Last edited:

RockVolnutt

kiwifarms.net
A domination so inaffective they've not only totally failed to achieve anything but are now an active liability to left wing politics. One so inherantly flawed it self-destructs on it's own, That a shitty youber can poke holes in it and be genrally on point. Also as a tangent SJW are distinct from say a communist or a hardline femminist. The terms just get used interchaingably for rhetoric.
Not to go off-topic on this already off topic subject but what's the difference between hardline feminists and SJWs? From an outsider's point of view it looks like mainstream feminism was being eaten alive with the whole intersectionality thing. I have seen commies who try to distance themselves from that even if some SJWs love to flirt with communism (or rather a pretend version of it that isn't communism at all, they're dumb enough to call a hypothetical oligarchy of big corporations "communism").

On topic, I don't see how that ineffective domination wouldn't be considered part of the status quo.

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
Not to go off-topic on this already off topic subject but what's the difference between hardline feminists and SJWs? From an outsider's point of view it looks like mainstream feminism was being eaten alive with the whole intersectionality thing. I have seen commies who try to distance themselves from that even if some SJWs love to flirt with communism (or rather a pretend version of it that isn't communism at all).

On topic, I don't see how that ineffective domination wouldn't be considered part of the status quo.
SJW is a bit of a catch all terms for posturing idiots on the left, it started on the left to critique people on the team who where genrally poisonous and unpleasent but has entered common parlance and is bordering on a right wing snarl word due the point of meaningless rhetoric. but the disintction between an SJW and say what's going on in Academic Femminism is that Femminists have some meaningful conviction, rationale and internal consistancy, it's still total bullshit but it's bullshit which is at least spouted by someone whose read a book or two. Their are people who blur the lines for example Anita Serkisian (who apparantly has a MA degree but writes like a four year old), but I think of the differance as to compare a Thomas Aquinas vs the duck hunt guys. Wrong vs exceptional.

Largely because it's crumbling and irrelivant anyway, it. Railing against say AIDS Skrillex or some 14 years old trans fetish disguised as civil rights when Theresa may is erroding internet civil liberties is a pretty absurd when you think on it.

Last edited:

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
A domination so inaffective they've not only totally failed to achieve anything but are now an active liability to left wing politics. One so inherantly flawed it self-destructs on it's own, That a shitty youber can poke holes in it and be genrally on point.
Although if you happen to be on the left the way I am, it starts to feel a little more ominous when you consider that maybe the reason we now have a president you didn't want is due in no small part to the adoption by enough thought leaders of the socjus attitude that we can just pitch a shitty candidate and call people damning names like "misogynist" and "alt-right" when they criticize her, instead of actually fielding a good candidate.

I know most of these raving loons command no power from their parents' mcmansions but when enough of them won't shut up, they start to look like a profitable demographic to the people who do have the power to make shitty decisions. So ultimately, I do believe all these youtube warriors are a problem.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino