Tanning/SPF/Suncare Thread - In which we chase that orange glow (no melanoma please)

Vulva Gape

White Boy Summer
kiwifarms.net
1617592743659.png

I've been trying to use sunbeds less frequently, I don't want cancer (:_(

I get a VersaSpa spray once every three weeks or so (non quarantine) and use sunbeds, mainly 5% UVB or less like two times a week. It makes me feel happier, I think I have mild SAD so it's a good thing for my mental health.

I've tried to get more into selftanners, because I know I'm probably going to be wrinkly as hell when it all catches up with me. But frying yourself in a bed is kind of addictive.

SPF wise, I try to use zinc on my face when I'm surfing/outside the whole day. I don't use sunscreens normally because it gives me a breakout and most of the ones I've tried have this weird cast. Any recs?

gigglemilk

mimosa bukkake
kiwifarms.net
i think the hue you get from beta carotene is better than from tanning, so id just recommend those supplements. uva and uvb exposure just sort of sucks lol, from cancer to photoaging.

if you use spf or sunblock, make sure its mineral rather than silicone.

Vulva Gape

White Boy Summer
kiwifarms.net
i think the hue you get from beta carotene is better than from tanning, so id just recommend those supplements. uva and uvb exposure just sort of sucks lol, from cancer to photoaging.
I honestly think that makes you look a little jaundiced and sickly if you take too much. But it's worth a try.

My spray tan looks super orange too. The tan you get from the sun is definitely the best look, but the most harmful.

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
I used to be addicted to lying out in the sun for hours a day... until I started taking a vitamin D supplement regularly. It doesn't do much for my looks but I think genetics pretty much screwed me over there anyways.

Jergens Natural Glow is the best self-tanning lotion that I've found. It develops closer to what my skin turns in the actual sunlight as opposed to dying my skin orange. Not perfect but close enough.

gigglemilk

mimosa bukkake
kiwifarms.net
I honestly think that makes you look a little jaundiced and sickly if you take too much. But it's worth a try.

My spray tan looks super orange too. The tan you get from the sun is definitely the best look, but the most harmful.

lol, i guess it depends on how much you take. Same could be said about sun tans and when you get into trump skin hue category.

drifting a bit to the misc esque discussions with this suggestion, but you could always take a look at mt2 injections.

Vulva Gape

White Boy Summer
kiwifarms.net
Don’t make me DM you pictures of the skin cancer they cut outta my scalp, dude
I mean I've been baking in the sun ever since I was a little kid and then my dad bought me smokes since middle school. And I don't have cancer. My doctor can tell me I'm gonna die all he wants but if I don't see it I don't believe it. Fuck off with that shit.

Why don't you autists go outside a McDonalds and yell at all the fatties who are eating themselves to death? There are so many fucking deathfats everywhere I look, and instead of being shamed out of society they fucking get applauded as they down the next big whooper with their greasy fingers and I can't fucking be in the sun cause I like it? I have to slather on pounds of chemicals or else I'm literally dying? Me being tan only makes bitches wanna fuck me. Fatties fattening hurts everyone because we have to see them in public

I know it's "unhealthy", but the karens reeeing and telling me I'm literally killing myself only make me want to do it out of spite even more.

YoungHustle

💊 edgy 🏳️‍🌈 gay 🧠 not okay
kiwifarms.net
Why don't you autists go outside a McDonalds and yell at all the fatties who are eating themselves to death?

We would if they made a thread about how much they loved getting fat at McDonald’s. Ain’t nobody followed you around outside a tanning salon and said you were going to die lol