Skitzocow Tanya L Nelson / Tanya Laree Nelson / Toot Toot the Nascar Driver - Schizophrenic Artist / Singer / Songwriter / Painter / Author / Gangstalking Victim / REPLICANT

TheGreatCitracett

'tism the season
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The other day, purely by chance, I happened upon someone fascinating. I was just doing my usual thing, screencapping Facebook comments for the Russell Greer thread, when I noticed someone trying to pitch a song to Rob Thomas of Matchbox 20 in the comments of a photo of Rob that Russ had shared.
matchbox20.png
I was fucking blown away. It was deleted soon after I grabbed it, and boy I'm glad I did. I searched her name and she's actually pretty fascinating.

I'd like you all to meet Ms. Tanya L. Nelson of Minneapolis, Minnesota. Or rather, a copy of her.
defense.png

She's legitimately schizophrenic and believes she was kidnapped, copied and replaced by the current Tanya. Suspects include UFOs, the hospital, and the French. Chess may or may not be involved. Also, Walgreens.
walgreens.png

copy body.png

chess.png

nami.png
Here she is as a beautiful happy young woman seemingly around her 1989 HS graduation:
16864982_1947223262174534_602746123993522020_n.jpg

And here she is today in her profile pic, aged 46.
13619868_1831618120401716_2321598077952449297_n.jpg

And on a bad day:
13615226_1831278453769016_4753189800301703635_n.jpg

Tanya loves to pitch songs to her favorite bands on Facebook.
I unironically like the Spiderman song.
bands.png

Or sometimes she'll just tell them amusing anecdotes:
sara.png

She also comments on her favorite shows sometimes:
fallon.png

She's a woman of many talents. She can draw and paint.
13627171_1831621107068084_8256534581824961130_n.jpg

She can do fantasy creatures, celebrities, even Trump and Palin, as she's a true patriotic Republican.
16298994_1933525190211008_2217398536993463457_n.jpg

fairy.jpg

13619948_1839799692916892_7354225687754048981_n.jpg

14650174_1878683662361828_3043510894519391099_n.jpg

13690811_1834406150122913_8065308343198577868_n.jpg

palin.jpg

trump.jpg
And you've already seen her songwriting talent, now hear it for yourself, as she performs a wide variety of covers and originals for your listening pleasure.

Picture-Kid Rock and Sheryl Crow (a bizarre one-woman duet)
Just Breathe-Pearl Jam (yes, she does an Eddie Vedder impression)
The Pressure Builds-Original (That bizarre cocaine song she wanted Matchbox 20 to sing)
It's like the second coming of the Shaggs. I honestly can't think of anything else to compare it to.
She's gonna go far.
kb.png

She's also discovered an app with which she can record covers and upload them all online. Here are a few highlights of that.
A duet with an actual country singer: Ex's and Oh's by Elle King:
https://m.starmakerstudios.com/share?recording_id=5066549540221310&share_type=fb
The sound of silence-Disturbed version:
https://m.starmakerstudios.com/share?recording_id=5066549540014843&share_type=fb
Stitches-Shawn Mendes
https://m.starmakerstudios.com/share?recording_id=5066549540014894&share_type=fb
Royals-Lorde
https://m.starmakerstudios.com/share?recording_id=5066549539814610&share_type=fb

In addition to all this, she's also a published author. Her book of poetry called "Life is Like a Poem" can be purchased here:
http://www.lulu.com/shop/tanya-nelson/life-is-like-a-poem/paperback/product-22255844.html
And read here:
https://books.google.com/books?id=tGs2CgAAQBAJ&pg=PT1&lpg=PT1&dq=tanya+laree+nelson&source=bl&ots=B2ay5ZXRm8&sig=_qQzXnvHP2ioBIRDIzCk-wRr_2U&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwii2--47dTXAhVjhuAKHWfXDWIQ6AEINzAD#v=onepage&q=tanya laree nelson&f=false
...It's really something.

In addition to all this, she somehow found time to create people of color, as well as birth Jesus Christ!
poc.png

Among other things, she can see the future, make predictions, and give sage advice. Here are some words of wisdom on various subjects:
faith.png
passion.png
space.png
prophecy.png
delusion.png
hospital.png
school.png
bomb.png
corral.png

Honestly, I just find her compelling. Here's a woman who seems pretty harmless and nice, but she seems to be just interacting with herself and the voices in her head. Despite that, she's quite productive in many different areas and it's been a long time since someone's art and music made me laugh that hard. I'm sure her dox are easily available, but as she's just doing her own thing I don't feel like digging for them is necessary because she's pretty prolific with her singing and bizarre commenting and I'm not sure there's really anything to gain from it.

Here are the links to her stuff. It's pretty fun to explore. I'll try to archive as I can. She's almost totally unknown and seems pretty nice, so I wouldn't troll her or anything like that.

See what kinds of treasures you can find!

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/tanya.nelson.12177
Facebook Art Page
https://www.facebook.com/artistorginaltreasures
Dropbox of all 42 current song covers (mp4 format)
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4wae61brs4w6985/AAAV_DRZCQXOiAL3AfBqgDGAa?dl=0
Youtube channel with a bunch of videos, both covers and originals
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk5yeI9seqn8JC717XEiS3A/videos

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It's heartbreaking to see someone's life disintegrate due to untreated (or untreatable) mental illness.

At least she's got a few outlets like her music and art to keep her occupied in between the delusional spells.

Hahah, she's ready to take on any haters:
What a weird, skeletal hand. It looks so diseased that I mistook that ring for a gaping wound at first.

This Fucking Guy

Jaw-dropping Larapegal DeGreer
kiwifarms.net
This is what I imagine living in hell must be like. This and things like Alzheimers disease, where confusion, frustration and fear fill your days.

Although there's much to be concerned about here, this comment hit me hard.

She's legitimately schizophrenic and believes she was kidnapped, copied and replaced by the current Tanya. Suspects include UFOs, the hospital, and the French. Chess may or may not be involved. Also, Walgreens.
View attachment 318880
'Someone has been my medicine drawer and they switched me and kids medicine.'

So there are children in the care of a severely schizophrenic Mom, they take meds, and those meds are monitored by said severely schizophrenic Mom.

What the fuck.

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
It's heartbreaking to see someone's life disintegrate due to untreated (or untreatable) mental illness.

At least she's got a few outlets like her music and art to keep her occupied in between the delusional spells.
To be honest her life wouldnt be much better treated, either. She would function but wouldnt have the things people really want from life: lovers, friends, satisfaction, purpose, accomplishments.

She may very well be treated and the doctors see her taking all this medicine and go, "Well, this is probably as good as she's gonna get."

Excalibur

Astronomical Lesbian
kiwifarms.net
Here she is as a beautiful happy young woman seemingly around her 1989 HS graduation:
View attachment 318857
And here she is today in her profile pic, aged 46.
View attachment 318859
And on a bad day:

She's a woman of many talents. She can draw and paint.
View attachment 318899
In addition to all this, she somehow found time to create people of color, as well as birth Jesus Christ!
View attachment 318883
Among other things, she can see the future, make predictions, and give sage advice. Here are some words of wisdom on various subjects:

I'm getting some serious Chris vibes from this girl.

Yeeb-Renzo

kiwifarms.net
She’s like that one lady at one of your family’s wedding were she’s just standing at the end of the room right next to the cake on the table ready to be devoured by this socially-incapable behemoth.

• Winner
Reactions: Schauma mal

Paige Matheson

kiwifarms.net
This Woman kind of reminds me of Virgo Rouge/Marissa Morris.
I'm worried about this woman's children. First there was the medicine post about someone switching her and the kids medicine, and the other post "I hope he can, even the 7 year old will lose her stuff" really worries me.
I wonder if when she plays her guitar and keyboard, do they sound good to her, due to her delusions?
If she is in school for psychology, I wonder what her professors think.
I hope no one doxes her, for the same reasons someone listed earlier.

Cyber Bowling

kiwifarms.net
This is what I imagine living in hell must be like. This and things like Alzheimers disease, where confusion, frustration and fear fill your days.

Although there's much to be concerned about here, this comment hit me hard.

'Someone has been my medicine drawer and they switched me and kids medicine.'

So there are children in the care of a severely schizophrenic Mom, they take meds, and those meds are monitored by said severely schizophrenic Mom.

What the fuck.
That stood out to me too. There seems to be limited mentions of them, at least based on what the OP posted. I'm hoping that means the kids are either taken care of by someone else, or the kids are just another insane rambling.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino