Tara Strong on Chris-Chan -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a couple of weeks ago, somebody who linked Chris' calling out post about Tara Strong's Twilight Sparkle video (which was discussed in an earlier board), actually got a response from Tara herself and she says the following:

"I don't think I've ever seen anyone put an ugly spin on something this outrageously for their own attention. Anyone who follows me knows I'm on a huge anti-bullying platform, even wrote and produced a song about it. All my "twolling" as we on twitter call it is completely adorable and makes people smile. Christian's article make me angry & disappointed. Hope I never meet the guy."

...Ouch. For those who don't follow her twitter, she is hilarious and likes the kid around. Now, I don't know if this was talked about already or if this is a real posting but i want to know what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4ohma8Mcqw This is how I found out about this.

Hyperion

D E A D
True & Honest Fan
Re: Tara Strong on Our Pet Lolcow

Celebrity smackdown. I predict briefs will be crapped.

Crazy Pacer said:
Celebrity smackdown. I predict briefs will be crapped.

Like I said before, her twitter "twolling" is completely harmless, she makes jokes and adds funny descriptions of pictures she has put up that are actually related to characters she has played.

Hyperion

D E A D
True & Honest Fan

I don't really know who tara strong is but I'm not surprised she responded to the original brony.

Crazy Pacer said:
I don't really know who tara strong is but I'm not surprised she responded to the original brony.

Tara Strong is a popular cartoon voice actress who played Bubbles in the Powerpuff Girls and Timmy Turner in Fairly OddParents, along with other various roles.

Judge Holden

Explorer in the further regions of autism
True & Honest Fan

... dear god if this is a prank I will fucking beat you to death with a bucket of sewage

If it is true however...

shit

Just

Got

REEL

Judge Holden said:
... dear god if this is a prank I will fucking beat you to death with a bucket of sewage

If it is true however...

shit

Just

Got

REEL

I just found this video online and I do not know if this is real or not but the youtuber claimed that he did get a response from Tara.

Anchuent Christory

Socially Awesome and Cool.

If this is real, I like the way she refers to Chris' self absorbed, over the top whinging as an "article"

Anchuent Christory said:
If this is real, I like the way she refers to Chris' self absorbed, over the top whinging as an "article"

I was laughing at how she referenced how he turned something so innocent into a way to get attention to him. He sure did get a lot of attention for his unnecessary bullshit

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan

grinman.png

Oh please let Chris see and respond to this!

bradsternum

Won't Call Anyone

Eh, he's more likely to cry (or backtrack) than to rage. A beautiful woman he respects, who is involved in shit he likes, reprimanding him? No, he'll try to win her affection.

He's gonna be proud because Tara personally acknowledge him. Ego boost!
He will say why she's still wrong.

Chris will be Chris.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure

Don't be so quick to accept this as fact.

I mean, the day we revealed Chris got his duck stamped by a hooker, there were people analyzing the font on the FB screencaps. Where is that level of skepticism now?

Alec Benson Leary said:
Don't be so quick to accept this as fact.

I mean, the day we revealed Chris got his duck stamped by a hooker, there were people analyzing the font on the FB screencaps. Where is that level of skepticism now?

That is why I said at the end of my post that I do not know if it is real or not

Batman VS Tony Danza

The Eternal Struggle
True & Honest Fan

It doesn't matter if we believe it since it's Chris's response we're interested in. Even if it's real it means nothing unless Chris is convinced.

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan

Alec Benson Leary said:
Well you've got to remember that happened right at the height of the "Fakebook Saga".

Status
Not open for further replies.