Tara Strong on Chris-Chan -

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hunter

Border Hopping Taco Bender
Retired Staff
Re: Tara Strong on Our Pet Lolcow

revengeofphil said:
Even if it fake, Chris is a guy who believes Steven King emailed him.
He also believed that he was actually being trolled by Ricky Ricardo in 2008 despite the fact that Ricky Ricardo's a fictional character, and Desi Arnaz died in the early 70's.

darkhorse816

WOOF!
True & Honest Fan

If this is true, it makes me like Tara Strong even more--and Tara Strong is one of my favorite Voice Actresses:

Raven from Teen Titans
Bubbles from The Powerpuff Girls
Timmy Turner from The Fairly OddParents
Princess Clara and Toot from Drawn Together

And she does the girl with the ear on her face on Futurama!

She is awesome! Can you imagine Raven telling Chris off?

I don't really care about this woman and I don't care if the message is real or not, but if Chris rages back, that might be pretty funny.

EzioCanLeapofFaith said:
I don't really care about this woman and I don't care if the message is real or not, but if Chris rages back, that might be pretty funny.
In the end, that's what matters. Personally though, I WANT TO BELIEVE

darkhorse816 said:
If this is true, it makes me like Tara Strong even more--and Tara Strong is one of my favorite Voice Actresses:

Raven from Teen Titans

Tara also played Margaret Moonlight and Chloe Walsh, two female assassins from the No More Heroes series. The goddess of death and the crazy lady in spandex who spits poison would just be too much for Chris.

Zap Rowsdower

The Canadian Chuck Norris

If it isn't real (and it very well may not be) why would he poster include his name in the post? Doesn't sound like a smart move.

In fact, even if it is real, including his name might not be that smart.

Dollars2010

Necromancer Corgi Queen
True & Honest Fan

DJAndyMD said:
darkhorse816 said:

Raven from Teen Titans

Tara also played Margaret Moonlight and Chloe Walsh, two female assassins from the No More Heroes series. The goddess of death and the crazy lady in spandex who spits poison would just be too much for Chris.

She also voiced the giant baby Boh from Spirited Away.

As much as I want this to be real, and I really, really do, I just doubt this and call it fake.

Wouldn't this person who made the video know about the Cwcki forums? Wouldn't said person post this up here himself?

As others here have said, even if it's fake I'd still like to hear a response from Chris. Don't know how much content it would bring, but I'm sure many Lulz will be had. :lol: ]:(P

bradsternum

Won't Call Anyone

Eh, the only thing I've liked Tara Strong in is Drawn Together. Toots was a hilarious character. She pretty much screams or vocal fries her way through mostly everything else. And I can't stand her attention whoring.

SPARKLETWAT

Fat Black Bitch

darkhorse816 said:

Raven from Teen Titans

She's also Sari Sumdac on Transformers: Animated

Rio

Smug Elliot Page
True & Honest Fan

I'm not entirely convinced that it's real. If it is, it's pretty funny though.. Having said that, I don't think Chris will respond. He probably does still read the forums, but I'm not convinced that he opens all the threads and looks through all the links. I doubt that he's that thorough... though I guess maybe the thread title will catch his interest and he'll check it out. Who knows. I've been wrong about Chris before.

Tim Buckley

Loving Every Second

DJAndyMD said:
darkhorse816 said:

Raven from Teen Titans

Does that means Tara is the English singer of Margaret's theme Philistine? that would be kinda awesome!

Tim Buckley said:
DJAndyMD said:
darkhorse816 said:

Raven from Teen Titans

Does that means Tara is the English singer of Margaret's theme Philistine? that would be kinda awesome!

Philistine was sung by a Japanese singer. I wished it was Tara.

Judge Holden said:
revengeofphil said:
Is this the start of the "Rage Against Twilight" saga?

...wat?

Please give me a link. As a die hard SK fan I honestly wanna see what Chris had to say about him

Actually, Stephen King was the name that pushed Chris to realizing he was being trolled in his mailbag. He didn't believe King would take the time to e-mail him and called out the trolling. I'd link but the CWCKI is having issues right now.

Saney

Slayer of the Love-Shys
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff

Bgheff said:
Judge Holden said:
revengeofphil said:
Is this the start of the "Rage Against Twilight" saga?

...wat?

Please give me a link. As a die hard SK fan I honestly wanna see what Chris had to say about him

Actually, Stephen King was the name that pushed Chris to realizing he was being trolled in his mailbag. He didn't believe King would take the time to e-mail him and called out the trolling. I'd link but the CWCKI is having issues right now.
This one?

Hyperion

D E A D
True & Honest Fan

darkhorse816 said:

Raven has trouble controlling herself around demons. Her and Chris would probably destroy the east coast before Scooby, Shaggy and the Globetrotters finally stop them.

darkhorse816 said:

Raven from Teen Titans

No, but I would give my right arm to hear Toot giving CWC the third degree. Toot is a riot.

I believe this is real, if only because it feels like Tara just saved everyone the trouble and A-Logged Chris. She just got 20% cooler and more Twilightlicious in my book. The question remains, though, has anyone actually SHOWED this to him? Does he know yet?

Right, time to get this topic back on track.

Apparently, it was a friends-only post on Tara Strong's profile, and her friends list is maxed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.