Tara Strong on Chris-Chan -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tara Strong on Our Pet Lolcow

Spork said:
Right, time to get this topic back on track.

Apparently, it was a friends-only post on Tara Strong's profile, and her friends list is maxed out.

Yeah, that was what my source said regarding the post. Though I still would love to see Chris' reaction since he is still not over it.

Saney

Slayer of the Love-Shys
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff

Spork said:
Right, time to get this topic back on track.

Apparently, it was a friends-only post on Tara Strong's profile, and her friends list is maxed out.
Well that's very convenient.

The thing about Chris is that just by not kissing his fat royal ass, you are by default labeled as a troll.

Chris doesn't give a shit about anyone else being trolled or bullied. All he cares about is that HE sees himself as being trolled and bullied. It's all part of his entitlement complex where he wants other people to do things for him. In this case, get rid of those who stand in his way from getting everything he wants.

If trolling were outlawed, you can be damn sure that Chris will see that as a license to push himself onto others and if anyone resists, Chris will get them arrested for being a troll.

There will be a lot of males, niggos, and homoe sessuwulz in the CWC concentration camps.

darkhorse816 said:
If this is true, it makes me like Tara Strong even more--and Tara Strong is one of my favorite Voice Actresses:

Raven from Teen Titans
Bubbles from The Powerpuff Girls
Timmy Turner from The Fairly OddParents
Princess Clara and Toot from Drawn Together

And she does the girl with the ear on her face on Futurama!

She is awesome! Can you imagine Raven telling Chris off?

Aw, she does Earface? Fuck yes, I like her already.

Take a look at this video, Chris.
[youtube]qWAoLf3QoGc[/youtube]

She's sexy. She's smart. She's well-spoken. She's "easy on the eyes".

She's the exact type of woman that you've been demanding to be your sweetheart for all these years.

And you've pissed her off and she's said in public that she never wants to meet you, because you have a huge ego and a big fat mouth.

Remember always. The trolls weren't responsible for this. YOU did this to yourself.

Hyperion

D E A D
True & Honest Fan

PolterBob said:
Take a look at this video, Chris.
*snip*

She's the exact type of woman that you've been demanding to be your sweetheart for all these years.

And you've pissed her off and she's said in public that she never wants to meet you, because you have a huge ego and a big fat mouth.

Remember always. The trolls weren't responsible for this. YOU did this to yourself.

Oh you know Chris will selectively remember things and turn this into Tara Strong inexplicably trolling him. Now she's a cyber bully, and potentially a got dang asexual woman.

The real question is whether or not the tard stops watching ponies.

CatParty said:
Oh you know Chris will selectively remember things and turn this into Tara Strong inexplicably trolling him. Now she's a cyber bully, and potentially a got dang asexual woman.
He didn't say that. She's a lady, so he assumed that she just didn't know what she was doing. Like with that woman from Failosophy that said she would definitely call cops on him- he wasn't angry at her but at trolls and MTV, because if she knew his sad story, she wouldn't be so cruel.

spaps

I'LL FUCK YOU OFF AT NO COST

I just gained a lot of respect for that woman.

shutupman said:
Tara Strong was the troll mastermind all along.
She recruited Clyde, Megan, Snyder, Mimms, and everyone else.

Dude! That was a secret! Chris reads these boards you know. He isn't supposed to find that out.

I hear Tara was actually a diehard Sonichu fan (she'd expressed interest in voicing Rosechu in a potential series more than once) and even had a bit of a crush on Chris himself. Of course, now that Chris has viciously turned on her, I don't blame Tara/Twilight for casting her lot in with the trolls and even... Taking over if my info is correct.

ChurchOfGodBear

He's just this guy, you know?
True & Honest Fan

PolterBob said:
shutupman said:
Tara Strong was the troll mastermind all along.
She recruited Clyde, Megan, Snyder, Mimms, and everyone else.

Dude! That was a secret! Chris reads these boards you know. He isn't supposed to find that out.

It's okay. She and I just needed to have Chris arrested so that we could have our wedding. Snyder performed the ceremony and Clyde Cash was my best man. Now that we're back from the honeymoon, Tara will be taking over trolling full-time, so the GP crew can have some well-earned rest. I tell you, if there's anything that woman likes more than showing off her cleavage, it's knowing that her voice acting is appreciated by hard-working, employed men of all sexual orientations. It's her new mission in life to rid her fandom of all smelly "undesirables", and as a proper househusband I intend to do my part. Speaking of which, I have some :julay: phone calls to make.

Bronies and Chris are the perfect match-up. IMO. A lot of the biggest ones resemble him and I'm sure their all shooting fire out their rears just because Strong (supposedly) responded to him. She really is the master troll, watching down like Helen of Troy as the manchildren Trojans and Spartans wage war. It is even a little sick how she manipulates them but hey, I guess celebs do crazy things when they get bored.

PolterBob said:

Not the best singer though. My boner died.

This, a thousand times this. Too bad Chris will never acknowledge it, though, because he's so bitterly divorced from reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.