Tara Strong / Tara Lynn Charendoff - "Queen of the Bronies" and Trump sperg who locks herself inside a salt-filled echo chamber

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
More stuff

This time she thinks the Peta and the FBI would get a guy who ileagally ran over wold hogs

Should've contacted the game warden instead of shit organization and terrorist hunters.

Feral hogs are vermin but running shit over on purpose is deliberately creating a hazard and only shit tier trashy people would do it. Roads are for driving on not for acting like a fucking sped.

Turd Cow

Carl's fat ass
kiwifarms.net
I actually wanna see a shitstorm with her in it

Just looking at tweets is getting boring

Here's something though

FatFuckFrank

It's great, it's crack, it gets you really high.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Help! She's attacking me with the English language!"

that show was kind of dumb, but it still had it's moments. Clara was great.
It was a smart show that was pretending to be dumb.

Yes it was gross out as fuck, but there were some clever as fuck gags. You can tell that one of the writers on that show went on to do Community and some of the MCU movies.
Hell another wrote some of the most acclaimed episodes of Bojack Horseman

V0dka

I'm drunk.
kiwifarms.net
Man remember the days when she played the racist characters in Drawn Together?

I miss those days
I'm sure she'd do work for Drawn together if they came back on the air. As we've seen repeatedly these people don't actually care or follow any of the sorts of things they are talking about on Twitter, it's just some weird dopamine hit when they see their likes go up. And of course money trumps likes. It could probably also ensure her further work if she pledged her wokeness, since people get fired from google for expressing conservative opinions. No one mainstream will hire you if you are questioning wokeness.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino