Tara Strong / Tara Lynn Charendoff - "Queen of the Bronies" and Trump sperg who locks herself inside a salt-filled echo chamber

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
Tara hates Trump so much that she went to the lengths of writing and recording a song about him, back in 2018:

Tara should be lucky we didn't got a bland Jeb Bush as president. On the other hand, she'll do a song praising Hillary because if she mentionned a bad word about her, she would had been "vincefosterized".

Cemila Mandes

kiwifarms.net
Oh there's nothing wrong with engaging fans. Signing autographs, friendly conversations, that's all good stuff. I think Tara just takes it a step too far because she's into it. Note the Queen of the Bronies" title.
And this is compounded by a fanbase who takes it just a step too far. You would think actually meeting these people would take her right out of it.

Jesus christ, I didn't know he actually said that, I tapped out early too when I heard his voice. At least she's aware enough to know that's not the kind of fan you want to encourage
He says it about two seconds in, which shows how cringe his voice is. Even muted, there's still cringe from him shaking the camera uncontrollably as Tara stares into the abyss.

Reactions: GeneralFriendliness

Idiocy Abroad

kiwifarms.net
As expected. But she seems to encourage it the most, which is how incidents like this happen:

Jordan White is fucking amazing and I'm surprised he doesn't have a thread here. His original claim to fame is a video some may remember from cringe compilations back in the day where he harasses a McDonalds employee for an MLP happy meal toy and proceeds to play with it in the restaurant. He has many more amusing videos, some sadly lost to time as either he or Youtube took them down.

Other than that he's relatively harmless, more of a fun sperg than anything. If people are interested maybe I could whip up something on him myself since I've followed him for a few years. Apologies for going off topic, but I kind of forgot about this guy until you mentioned him and it reminded me how amusing he was.

Cemila Mandes

kiwifarms.net
Jordan White is fucking amazing and I'm surprised he doesn't have a thread here. His original claim to fame is a video some may remember from cringe compilations back in the day where he harasses a McDonalds employee for an MLP happy meal toy and proceeds to play with it in the restaurant. He has many more amusing videos, some sadly lost to time as either he or Youtube took them down.

Other than that he's relatively harmless, more of a fun sperg than anything. If people are interested maybe I could whip up something on him myself since I've followed him for a few years. Apologies for going off topic, but I kind of forgot about this guy until you mentioned him and it reminded me how amusing he was.
He probably doesn't have a thread for the same reason others like Goronchev and Guptill89 don't have threads - they were mainly active before the farms and now they've mostly disappeared. I think threads on them are worthwhile for historical reference, although they would obviously be lacking in new material. Tara, of course, gives this thread plenty of new material and we'll be getting a lot of it if Trump is re-elected.

Camouflaged97

Practically invisible
kiwifarms.net
I hope Tara isn't forcing her kids to go vegan, that would suck.
I think it's safe to say that she already has. Her older son has a YouTube account by the name of "VeganYouth" and a Twitter account with the same pseudonym. He's also a massive PETA fanboy like mommy dearest here and 90% of his retweets are from the PETA account.

Sadly, I very much expected that she had brainwashed both of her sons into her hippy-dippy SJW bullcrap considering how vocal she is about it (I'm presuming she forcefed her younger son the blue kool-aid too; it would be so characteristic of her). She likely makes them watch only CNN as a source of news and drags them to protests on a regular basis as well as exposes them to her Twitter constantly to be all like "See, sports! Don't be like bad nazis! Be good guys like me and daddy!" Not to mention the sheer fact that this shrieking sow had the nerve to brag about her older son turning 18 just for the sole fact that he's now able to vote evil orange man out of office just like good ol' momma told him to.

I dunno, Tara, maybe it's because people like me who are likely to become obese in the future without some dietary restriction can't put away the amount of carbohydrates and plant-based fats you probably shove into that MLP-esque moral-spewing maw of a mouth on a regular basis and must rely on a low-carb protein and fat-based diet, and would rather not degrade myself by chomping vitamins like a patient in a hospital or leaves like a fucking brontosaurs. If I tried doing low-carb vegan I would most certainly be malnourished or at best very weak from hunger. But who cares about the health and happiness of other human beings as long as the "pwecious wittle cows are living life to the fullest!1!1"

I personally believe that animals should be slaughtered for their meat in much more painless and humane ways than how it's usually done, but I genuinely hate people like her who feel the need to publicly shame and harass people for their dietary preferences and if someone does so much as kill a wild boar (who are a highly invasive species anyway). Protesting against hamburgers, hot dogs, and bacon is one thing since they're not exactly the healthiest of foods and contribute so much to obesity and heart disease in America, but she's the special type of psycho-vegan who would screech and shove signs into the face of someone who eats a fish, an egg, or some lean chicken as their source of protein.

Gotta love how this bitch preaches about how much she hates bullies, but bullies people for not cramming the exact same bland, dry cardboard food as she does down their esophagus.

Last edited:

Invisible Crane

kiwifarms.net
I think it's safe to say that she already has. Her older son has a YouTube account by the name of "VeganYouth" and a Twitter account with the same pseudonym. He's also a massive PETA fanboy like mommy dearest here and 90% of his retweets are from the PETA account.

Sadly, I very much expected that she had brainwashed both of her sons into her hippy-dippy SJW bullcrap considering how vocal she is about it (I'm presuming she forcefed her younger son the blue kool-aid too; it would be so characteristic of her). She likely makes them watch only CNN as a source of news and drags them to protests on a regular basis, as well as exposing them to her Twitter constantly to be all like "See, sports! Don't be like bad nazis! Be good guys like me and daddy!" Not to mention the sheer fact that this shrieking sow had the nerve to brag about her older son turning 18 on Twitter just for the sole fact that he's now able to vote evil orange man out of office just like good ol' momma told him to.

I dunno, Tara, maybe it's because people like me who are likely to become obese in the future without some dietary restriction can't put away the amount of carbohydrates and plant-based fats you probably shove into that MLP-esque moral-spewing maw of a mouth on a regular basis and must rely on a low-carb protein and fat-based diet, and would rather not degrade myself by chomping vitamins like a patient in a hospital or leaves like a fucking brontosaurus. Because if I tried doing low-carb vegan I would most certainly be malnourished or at best very weak from hunger. But who cares about the health and happiness of other human beings as long as the "pwecious wittle cows are living life to the fullest!1!1"

I personally believe that animals should be slaughtered for their meat in much more painless and humane ways than how it's usually done, but I genuinely hate people like her who feel the need to publicly shame and harass people for their dietary preferences and if someone does so much as kill a wild boar (who are a highly invasive species anyway). Protesting against hamburgers, hot dogs, and bacon is one thing since they're not exactly the healthiest of foods and contribute so much to obesity and heart disease in America, but she's the special type of psycho-vegan who would screech and shove signs into the face of someone who eats a fish, an egg, or some lean chicken as their source of protein.

Gotta love how this bitch preaches about how much she hates bullies, but bullies people for not cramming the exact same bland, dry cardboard food as she does down their esophagus.
Calling her a bitch and a cow........you people disgust me sometimes

Camouflaged97

Practically invisible
kiwifarms.net
Calling her a bitch and a cow........you people disgust me sometimes
I think getting minimum-waged, immigrant Uber drivers fired before heading back to your gated community to wallow in a cash-filled hot tub, shaming and degrading people for not wanting to restrict themselves to a complicated, barebones diet and risk malnourishment, spouting insult-after-insult and allcaps post-after-allcaps post on social media, and using emotional manipulation as a means of coercing others into voting your way qualifies as bitch traits.

Last edited:

Cactuar King

kiwifarms.net
I think getting minimum-waged, immigrant Uber drivers fired before heading back to your gated community to wallow in a cash-filled hot tub, shaming and degrading people for not wanting to restrict themselves to a complicated, barebones diet and risk malnourishment, spouting insult-after-insult and allcaps post-after-allcaps post on social media, and using emotional manipulation as a means of coercing others into voting your way qualifies as bitch traits.
Don't forget how she supports puppy-murdering-PETA.

TopCat

kiwifarms.net
Tags
None