Tara Strong / Tara Lynn Charendoff - "Queen of the Bronies" and Trump sperg who locks herself inside a salt-filled echo chamber

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

Sug Benis

It's hip to fuck clones
kiwifarms.net
How do you define consent In the post #MeToo world? Consent can be confusing. But it’s also necessary. We’re here to make it all a little easier!

View attachment 1174372
Using modern feminism for profit? I'm shocked, I tell you.

Orion Balls

Oooooooooooooooooooo.
kiwifarms.net
Tara's not the only cow in this thread, it seems. Perhaps it might be an idea for the mods to threadban this guy before he gets out of hand?
But, he could get funny, so why kick him off? Maybe with a bit more coaxing, an enjoyable chemical reaction will occur.

*Edit so no double.*-
If you're at the point of getting out condoms, I'm guessing the answer's yes. Rapists tend not to bother with protection.
If they're intelligent rapists they do. People are much more likely to report, these days, even in a domestic partner rape situation.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Narcissistic abuse is something I haven't heard of before, must be related to emotional and psychological abuse or something. Something might've happened in her past, or she thinks some male directors she worked under might've abused her in trying to get some good takes out of her.

Either way, her own narcissistic behavior is super ironic unless she's fully aware of her narcissism and legit wants help.

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
Narcissistic abuse is something I haven't heard of before, must be related to emotional and psychological abuse or something. Something might've happened in her past, or she thinks some male directors she worked under might've abused her in trying to get some good takes out of her.
Indeed, something bad might've happened in her past and I think her encounter with the Uber driver she get fired and the big backlash against her that resulted might be the last straw before a mental breakdown.

Tags
None