Tara Strong / Tara Lynn Charendoff - Narcissistic “Queen of the Bronies” who suffers from GOTIS and Trump Derangement Syndrome; got an Uber Driver fired for disagreeing with her on politics

Tara defending Kamala not able to take a debate with Pence.

The way Kamala said Pence was being sexist gives a bad impression that women can't handle debates.

Anyways been missing activity here lately.

Through i am curious is it her husband she is referring too?
I really hope she doesn't turn her being abused into a #KickVic situation where she falsely accuses someone like Jim Cummings of abusing her

1603459332358.png

You should look at Charlie Adler, that guy is more crazy than Tara
I saw a brief of his TDS on the TDS thread. Really dad to see a lot of voice actors I once admire are now raging Lolocows.

On the bright side Jim Cummings and Catherine Taber( i think Jodi Benson is too, not quite sure?)are right leaning.

I know it's retarded but I really want to know who are the voice actors that are not nutjobs.

I saw a brief of his TDS on the TDS thread. Really dad to see a lot of voice actors I once admire are now raging Lolocows.

On the bright side Jim Cummings and Catherine Taber( i think Jodi Benson is too, not quite sure?)are right leaning.

I know it's retarded but I really want to know who are the voice actors that are not nutjobs.
You pretty much named the only ones. Jess Harnell I'm not sure what side the dude leans on but that's probably for the best. He never talks politics and he's super nice. So it's probably good we can't tell.

Now if it's true that Jodi Benson leans more to the right the little Tara is gonna go berserk! She's a big fan girl of Jodi Benson.

You pretty much named the only ones. Jess Harnell I'm not sure what side the dude leans on but that's probably for the best. He never talks politics and he's super nice. So it's probably good we can't tell.

Now if it's true that Jodi Benson leans more to the right the little Tara is gonna go berserk! She's a big fan girl of Jodi Benson.
Jeff Bennett, Dee Bradley Baker, Kevin Michael Richardson and Rob Paulsen are also pretty nice people too

Bread Fetishist

Public enemy to bakers everywhere

Turns out, Karen Strassman, of Code Geass and Persona fame, is also right-leaning.