Tara Strong / Tara Lynn Charendoff - Narcissistic “Queen of the Bronies” who suffers from GOTIS and Trump Derangement Syndrome; got an Uber Driver fired for disagreeing with her on politics

I never liked Tara as a voice actress, remembering Rikku from FFX and Paz from MGS: PW give me a epic headache.
Even that voice actress who voiced Azula is better and i don't even know her name. Anyone can help me in this?

Grey DeLisle, but even she is just as spergy
Well... i'm gonna assume near 14 years of working her voice can't reach the same level, and i'm not incluiding Fairy OddParents in this. Thanks for giving the name though.
I'm not sure she can voice a emptress in her twenties with a clear narcisist personality but not entirely evil or crazy and even that character 30 years later in more passive living...

1608556425741.png

2021Murder

SEVP of Outreach for Trovo.live
Shes clearly spinning her wheels trying to find a thing in a post-trump world.

Having said that how many vegans would offer to let themselves be milked instead of farm cows?

Also isnt breast milk better for you a anyways? There isnt a pol image discussing formula vs breast milm vs nothing but i would think its better for you as a child. And if yohre the type of freak still drinking milk as an adult or teen. I bet breast milk is better then too.

Basically what im saying is that Tara should lead the charge, milk lolcows not farm cows!

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
Shes clearly spinning her wheels trying to find a thing in a post-trump world.

Having said that how many vegans would offer to let themselves be milked instead of farm cows?

Also isnt breast milk better for you a anyways? There isnt a pol image discussing formula vs breast milm vs nothing but i would think its better for you as a child. And if yohre the type of freak still drinking milk as an adult or teen. I bet breast milk is better then too.

Basically what im saying is that Tara should lead the charge, milk lolcows not farm cows!
She doesn't have real Khazar milkers though; they are implants :hah: