Tara Strong / Tara Lynn Charendoff - Narcissistic “Queen of the Bronies” who suffers from GOTIS and Trump Derangement Syndrome; got an Uber Driver fired for disagreeing with her on politics

Tara's on a roll today:
1610126540191.png

1610126553446.png
1610126566308.png

albert chan

Don’t Tread On Tintin
True & Honest Fan
"Celebrities shouldn't talk about politics!...

...unless it's politics I agree with, then it's okay!"
I know that was hypocritical of me. But you know there's differences between the fact that most celebrities are liberl and are real jerks to people with different views. The conservatives ones are very few and are the most interesting to me.

Don't belive me again Tara got a poor guy fired for voting differently than her.

I know that was hypocritical of me. But you know there's differences between the fact that most celebrities are liberl and are real jerks to people with different views. The conservatives ones are very few and are the most interesting to me.

Don't belive me again Tara got a poor guy fired for voting differently than her.
I hope one day then karma bites her and the Uber driver desserve justice. I repost that clip of that incident.

TheImportantFart

Theo Parp-phitis
True & Honest Fan
I know that was hypocritical of me.
Takes a big man to admit it.
But you know there's differences between the fact that most celebrities are liberl and are real jerks to people with different views. The conservatives ones are very few and are the most interesting to me.
I get that, but from what I've seen of Woods's Twitter he can be as much a belligerent cunt with his views as anyone else. I know conservatives are rare and generally disliked in Hollywood, but personally I wish they'd all just STFU and give me some quality entertainment that isn't derived from watching Twitter sperging.

Takes a big man to admit it.

I get that, but from what I've seen of Woods's Twitter he can be as much a belligerent cunt with his views as anyone else. I know conservatives are rare and generally disliked in Hollywood, but personally I wish they'd all just STFU and give me some quality entertainment that isn't derived from watching Twitter sperging.
Well I know alot of people on here loves mr. Woods is becuase he's basically this site but in one account. I can understand a little of what you mean.

So I am taken your a fan of Chris Pratt, Mark Wahlberg and Matthew McConaughey those guys are great with keeping politics to themselves. I use to think The Rock was good with that too. But in recent years, he failed and became political.

I personally also love Tom Kenny for being someone who not only doesn't talk about politics, but also doesn't go on social media much.

Well I know alot of people on here loves mr. Woods is becuase he's basically this site but in one account. I can understand a little of what you mean.

So I am taken your a fan of Chris Pratt, Mark Wahlberg and Matthew McConaughey those guys are great with keeping politics to themselves. I use to think The Rock was good with that too. But in recent years, he failed and became political.

I personally also love Tom Kenny for being someone who not only doesn't talk about politics, but also doesn't go on social media much.

Back when I still used twitter, I followed both Tara Strong and James Wood for a time and Tara was the one I had to unfollow out of sheer annoyance. It was less that she didn't like Trump because I didn't have strong opinions about the guy myself, but more she would ALL CAPS at Trump all the time like he was gonna actually hear the fucking tweet and respond back and seeing it constantly fill my timeline was awful when I just wanted to see funny posts. With James, I usually just saw him tossing out a quick burn to random people which while still a little spergy, much less annoying to see on a regular basis and occasionally funny. Watching him use his twitter to help organize a search party and signal boost others when there was a big fire in California in 2018(?) also raised him a few rungs in the respect ladder for me.

But yeah, the best ones were the ones who didn't shout politics at you constantly.

Back when I still used twitter, I followed both Tara Strong and James Wood for a time and Tara was the one I had to unfollow out of sheer annoyance. It was less that she didn't like Trump because I didn't have strong opinions about the guy myself, but more she would ALL CAPS at Trump all the time like he was gonna actually hear the fucking tweet and respond back and seeing it constantly fill my timeline was awful when I just wanted to see funny posts. With James, I usually just saw him tossing out a quick burn to random people which while still a little spergy, much less annoying to see on a regular basis and occasionally funny. Watching him use his twitter to help organize a search party and signal boost others when there was a big fire in California in 2018(?) also raised him a few rungs in the respect ladder for me.

But yeah, the best ones were the ones who didn't shout politics at you constantly.
Yeah I found i have had to unfollow certain actors becuase they weren't stop talking about Trump and mostly being ducks about it. At least with woods he used Twitter to talk a guy from killing himself and got a bunch of followers of his to help found the guy. Much better than whatever Tara has done on Twitter