Tara Strong / Tara Lynn Charendoff - Narcissistic “Queen of the Bronies” who suffers from GOTIS and Trump Derangement Syndrome; got an Uber Driver fired for disagreeing with her on politics

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
When's this bitch going to do an OnlyFans?
She probably got a decent amount of money from the divorce settlement and can still find professional work in her field, even if the convention circuit has dried up, so it may be a long wait before she needs to resort to OnlyFans for income.

White Devil

As in this world there are degrees of evils
She probably got a decent amount of money from the divorce settlement and can still find professional work in her field, even if the convention circuit has dried up, so it may be a long wait before she needs to resort to OnlyFans for income.
You raise a good point, however as a wyte womxn, she'll probably get passed up for work nowadays in favor of whatever alphabet soup pronoun monster flavor of the month so OF might be sooner than you think.

AnOminous

there ain't no turning back
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
She is literally the only VA guaranteed to survive whatever the fuck happens in the animation field. No matter where it goes, someone is always going to say "where's Tara Strong" for some protagonist female character, and there are going to be lots of those.

Phony Negro

Beauty is an empty calabash.
She will most definitely have voice-over work lined up for her through the pandemic unless she chokes on a dick or something.

She is literally the only VA guaranteed to survive whatever the fuck happens in the animation field. No matter where it goes, someone is always going to say "where's Tara Strong" for some protagonist female character, and there are going to be lots of those.
You know this is way I like animated shows with lesser known voice actors. Their not as tiring to hear.

So now that Trump is gone. Should make a list of VAs who did not lose there minds during the past four years. Just so we remmber those who did not do shitty things like Tara did?

TheImportantFart

Theo Parp-phitis
True & Honest Fan
So now that Trump is gone. Should make a list of VAs who did not lose there minds during the past four years. Just so we remmber those who did not do shitty things like Tara did?
You can.

LateScientificIntermediateegret-size_restricted.gif

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
Well to start off Jim Cummings, Tom Kenny and Rob Paulson.
Which is funny about Rob as he is just as left-leaning as anyone else in LA, but he's a professional who's been around the block. He knows to keep his bullshit to himself, though he may also be one of the more accepting VAs who doesn't care about your personal politics. Don't know, don't care.

Which is funny about Rob as he is just as left-leaning as anyone else in LA, but he's a professional who's been around the block. He knows to keep his bullshit to himself, though he may also be one of the more accepting VAs who doesn't care about your personal politics. Don't know, don't care.
Didn't know that. And I'm ok with that. The fact that he isn't like Tara or Steve Blum who are just assholes towards people with different opinions. Shows you he's a better person than them. Hell he's good friends with conservative Jim Cummings (who also doesn't talk about politics). i bet he's aware that not all his fans share the same views as him and he's probably fine with that.

Again I'm referring VAs who didn't act like complete scumbags these past four years. Meaning conservative, liberal and non-political as long as they weren't complete ass-waps.

Camouflaged

Practically invisible
Didn't know that. And I'm ok with that. The fact that he isn't like Tara or Steve Blum who are just assholes towards people with different opinions. Shows you he's a better person than them. Hell he's good friends with conservative Jim Cummings (who also doesn't talk about politics). i bet he's aware that not all his fans share the same views as him and he's probably fine with that.

Again I'm referring VAs who didn't act like complete scumbags these past four years. Meaning conservative, liberal and non-political as long as they weren't complete ass-waps.
Ellen McLain of GLaDOS fame is one VA I can think of. I’ve looked at her Twitter and no politics in sight, even though she’s somewhat active.

Which I’m thankful for because Portal is one of my favorite games.

Ellen McLain of GLaDOS fame is one VA I can think of. I’ve looked at her Twitter and no politics in sight, even though she’s somewhat active.

Which I’m thankful for because Portal is one of my favorite games.
Adam McArthur who voice Marco in Star vs the forces of evil doesn't seem to talk about politics. Intresting enough, he follows Ben Shapiro, Zuby and Titania McGarth on Twitter. Take that if you will