Tara Strong? What? The MLP voice actress? -

Status
Not open for further replies.
So after a long Hiatus from keeping up with all things CWC, I have returned to this fine den of true and honest people to begin amusing myself once more on the antics of the manchild.

Reading through some of the threads, Tara Strong is mentioned often as some sort of new troll (possibly the next MLW) and whatever this is referring to, I simply must know because it can only be hilarious.

please, make my :heart-empty: go to :heart-full: and tell me what exactly is it I've missed here.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
Myrdhale said:
So after a long Hiatus from keeping up with all things CWC, I have returned to this fine den of true and honest people to begin amusing myself once more on the antics of the manchild.

Reading through some of the threads, Tara Strong is mentioned often as some sort of new troll (possibly the next MLW) and whatever this is referring to, I simply must know because it can only be hilarious.

please, make my :heart-empty: go to :heart-full: and tell me what exactly is it I've missed here.

Tara Strong appeared in a silly fan video and Chris took it as her advocating trolling.

Male

This guy fucks!
True & Honest Fan
Chris took a fan video where Twilight the Pony (actually voiced by Tara Strong in the video) was reading a book about trolling as troll promotion and demanded Tara Strong to answer if she supports trolling.
Chris also got butthurt for being mocked in an MTV show and threatened to sue them.

Ahaha, so the troll-buster crusade is still going on as strong and delusional as ever. Was this all through Facebook rants?

also, :lol: @ MTV. That's probably the most culturally relevant Chris has ever been (not that being on MTV these days means much of anything, but still).

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
Myrdhale said:
Ahaha, so the troll-buster crusade is still going on as strong and delusional as ever. Was this all through Facebook rants?

also, :lol: @ MTV. That's probably the most culturally relevant Chris has ever been (not that being on MTV these days means much of anything, but still).

Indeed it was. We also got some mega depressing new pics of him too.

Simon Belmont

Vampire Hunter
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
Myrdhale said:

If there's something weird
In your internet

Who you gonna call?

darkhorse816

WOOF!
True & Honest Fan
I love Tara Strong, I really do! She's one of my favorite voice actresses. I think she should be co-queen of the trolls with Vivian Gee. She's trollicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.