Community Tard Baby/Brain-Dead Kid General - Fundies and their genetic Fuckups; Parents of corpses in denial

MiniMuffin

kiwifarms.net
I have a friend who’s a nurse at the hospital where Bobby is at. He isn’t involved in Bobby’s care but says the publicity and all has put the whole facility on edge and the hospital is “locked up tighter than Fort Knox” right now.

I tried to join the Save Bobby Facebook group out of curiosity, but I think they denied me because I said “no” to the “do you have a passion for Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ” question.

Spicy Tacos

kiwifarms.net
I have a friend who’s a nurse at the hospital where Bobby is at. He isn’t involved in Bobby’s care but says the publicity and all has put the whole facility on edge and the hospital is “locked up tighter than Fort Knox” right now.

I tried to join the Save Bobby Facebook group out of curiosity, but I think they denied me because I said “no” to the “do you have a passion for Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ” question.
I’m glad they did that. I’ve seen some mentally unbalanced people following this. I am concerned that someone might get hurt one day.

I think the lawyer needs to manage this family better. The mother, and father, say murder way too much.

Bobby Schindler is going to be at court tomorrow. He also says he has communicated with 3,000 families.

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
They let me into the Save Bobby Facebook group after all. And it is just... OMG so much Jesus. Jesus this, God that, Bible, prayers, on and on.

Anything that isn’t 100% swallowing the Kool-Aid of “Bobby is alive and will one day wake up and go home” gets deleted and the person who posted it gets removed from the group.
Save Bobby .. from heaven and Jesus, then? Again, I thought they believed in life after death?

Spicy Tacos

kiwifarms.net
You don't understand, it's God's Will that his body be kept alive for as long as possible. The parents being unable to come to terms with the fact that his life is over most certainly has nothing to do with it.
For extra fun, point out that their movements’ leaders are heretics.
Suggesting God/Jesus is unable to resurrect people who have donated organs would be a heresy.
Someone who can create the universe can handle a missing organ or two.

Bani

Rob Liefeld's Pouches
kiwifarms.net
They let me into the Save Bobby Facebook group after all. And it is just... OMG so much Jesus. Jesus this, God that, Bible, prayers, on and on.

Anything that isn’t 100% swallowing the Kool-Aid of “Bobby is alive and will one day wake up and go home” gets deleted and the person who posted it gets removed from the group.
Screenshots?

weaselhat

Giggity
kiwifarms.net
From the posts I’ve seen of this Catholic sect, they view Pope Francis as an illegitimate pope. They view Pope Benedict as the real pope.

Update: I found a press release about the Catholic Hospital that they plan to build in the US, Casa USA. It will have a rehab center for the brain dead and for the severely brain damaged.

Here’s a link to their website. Ironically, I only see information about praying; I see nothing about donating. Then again, I’m not really looking that hard.
There is a donate button with a heart at the very top right of the page. on this website https://chi-usa.com/

The reason alot of nurses and doctors want to hit the disconnect button on brain dead potatoes is because they see what it takes to keep the body alive and it isn't nice or pretty. It would be painful if the brain dead could feel pain. And out of empathy, most health care professionals see the good in pulling the plug in cases like this. For example, I work in healthcare, and I want someone to kill me if I ever need long term care services. I'm 100% serious.

Last edited:

MiniMuffin

kiwifarms.net
The reason alot of nurses and doctors want to hit the disconnect button on brain dead potatoes is because they see what it takes to keep the body alive and it isn't nice or pretty. It would be painful if the brain dead could feel pain. And out of empathy, most health care professionals see the good in pulling the plug in cases like this. For example, I work in healthcare, and I want someone to kill me if I ever need long term care services. I'm 100% serious.
My friend (the nurse at Bobby’s hospital) works with adults and he told me about one severely brain damaged elderly man, and one young man with end stage ALS, whose families want everything done to keep them alive. He told me these types of patients are physically and mentally exhausting for the staff. And at least they are ALIVE.

Spicy Tacos

kiwifarms.net
Save Bobby update.
Sorry, has to be quick. I’ll add the links later.

The family lost in court. Their lawyer filed in the wrong court. The hospital completed the second test, and he is now legally dead.

The supporters are loosing their minds and doing ridiculous amounts of crazy stuff (calls, bad reviews, stupid plots).

Bobby will be disconnected any second now.

Update: after this finally posted news came out that he’s dead dead.

Last edited:

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
From the Save Bobby group.
Apparently they filed in a court that had no jurisdiction, and a court with no jurisdiction can't do anything. These screeching lunatics will, of course, demand the court break the law instead. They apparently should have filed in the Court of Claims because they were suing the state as the hospital is an arm of University of Michigan.

They've had weeks to correct this mistake but apparently chose not to. It was also their previous lawyer who filed in the wrong court. I hope he isn't expecting to get paid and it was probably malpractice.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I do feel bad for the mother. Hopefully she can get help to process her grief. She's hurt and angry right now.
I had lots of sympathy until I saw how awful her recent behavior was. Grief makes people act out, but there’s really no excuse for the shit show she was publicly engaging in and encouraging a crazy Lynch mob.

I’m glad the plug was pulled because this was going to become another Jahi McGrath fiasco.

I will very much enjoy if they sue the shyster lawyer who filed in the wrong court. A lot dirt bag lawyer take advantage of these situations when they see a grief stricken, confused family with a lunatic fundie fringe crusade forming around them. Watching the family turn on him and file a malpractice suit would be cosmic justice.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino