Community Tard Baby/Brain-Dead Kid General - Fundies and their genetic Fuckups; Parents of corpses in denial

• I am killing the Proving Grounds board in a week, unless someone has an idea to make it work. (Thread) (Update 1)

GenociderSyo

Syo
kiwifarms.net
I got up to nerdy spergery in the Hartley thread and cant help but wonder: do the anencephalic things have sleep-wake cycles?

I'm guessing kinda? The last part is in the forebrain very close to the thalamus but all prior parts they should have. It's like its cycling through the system but never ending the loop because the end simply isnt there. But what does that qualitatively look like?!

Also haha, even the most simple vertebrates have a forebrain. Your fetus is evolutionarily below a lampray.
Never thought about this found some research on it:

"It is important to delineate some similarities and differences between patients in a persistent vegetative state and infants with anencephaly. Both have in common (1) a state of permanent unconsciousness (a loss or absence of all cerebral cortical function); (2) a reflexive response to pain, presumably without the ability to experience suffering; and (3) cycles of sleep and waking (although these are not observed in most infants with anencephaly). "

Another article stated:

"No circadian rhythm was found in the anencephalic fetus despite day-night rhythm in the maternal heart rate. The lack of circadian rhythmicity in the anencephalic fetus despite the presence of this rhythm both in the mother as well as in the intact twin fetus, supports the notion that the fetal brain (most probably the fetal biological clock) is necessary for appearance of this endogenous rhythm."

Android raptor

50% android, 50% raptor, 100% autistic
kiwifarms.net
I nabbed a few screen caps from Eli's mom's page I thought were interesting last night. Seems like Gwen Hartley isn't the only one that like to put trashy snap chat filters on her potato and that a shitton of medical resources were wasted on keeping said potato alive.

She also posts about selling puppies a lot, seems to be a backyard breeder like a lot of white trash types.

Attachments

Trombonista

Put out some feelers to David, see if he's DTF
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I nabbed a few screen caps from Eli's mom's page I thought were interesting last night. Seems like Gwen Hartley isn't the only one that like to put trashy snap chat filters on her potato and that a shitton of medical resources were wasted on keeping said potato alive.

She also posts about selling puppies a lot, seems to be a backyard breeder like a lot of white trash types.
He looks just like Jaxon.

simulated goat

Mom, Santa is looking at me funny
kiwifarms.net
I assume the head-back mouth-open thing is a sign of severe brain damage similar to how pupil dilation is also a tell.

Also, haha your fetus is both less than a lampray and less than a fucking vegetative person.
People make fun of chicken's intelligence, but at least they interact with each other and their surroundings.

Non-Expert!

kiwifarms.net

This woman is a complete moron.

The dear mother of Eli Dewayne Bell, tireless warrior Momma.

That is a filthy (literally) and labor intensive way of making money - breeding dogs --- Unless you do it correctly, meaning you are good to your animals, and keep their area spotless, and have no health barriers or other caretaking commitments.

Also, unless you are financially prepared to take your bitch to 24 hour vet for an emergency c-section at 3 am, you should not be doing it.

Can you post the link to her page?

For all I know, she is a registered AKC breeder ...

Last edited:

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

I'll get my humanity and my sanity back.
kiwifarms.net
This is another gem from Eli's warrior mommy on Failbook involving acts of kindness.

Her totally "random" act of kindness was her and the dad buying a cake and a card to give to some unsuspecting stranger . I guess that's nice enough. But that wasn't enough so she wrote about anencephaly in the card ,put a copy of Eli's obituary inside it with a request for a donation to that Anecephaly Hope group she is in . Because everyone wants to think about deformed dead babies and children when eating their cake.

That isn't random or kindness at all . It's gross attention seeking and a big part of why normal functioning people can't stand warrior and martyr mommies .

Edited
The dad's employment is listed as " mma fighter in training " . This reminded me of Takedownman when he was claiming he was a cage fighter. These people are a trip .
A random act of kindness that encourages any particular behavior is marketing, this woman is completely exceptional.

wolf link

awoo
kiwifarms.net
I knew this girl in high school, she was lower on the autism spectrum, but was functional enough to be in a class with a BI. Her parents acted like some of the ones in the thread, never disciplining their kids even though the child is 100% aware of their actions. She refused to do any classwork and would only draw, and was known to throw tantrums that got violent. Really, I think she only graduated so the school could get rid of her (one of her incidents happened senior year where she threw a backpack full of her art supplies at another student. What was the trigger? Our teacher got fed up with her never doing anything then whining about how she never got good grades.)
Fast forward to community college, literally everyone in my design class hated her, including the professor. She never did any of the assignments and would always show off her Chris-Chanesque drawings like they were some sort of fine art (I knew of her since freshman in HS, her art has never changed). The girl was just early Chris-Chan minus the love quest stuff, she'd shit on everyone else's art and was just generally unpleasant to be around. Our professor stopped feeling sorry for her because she was outwardly defiant and rude, I'm guessing a mix of autism and bad parenting. She left one day and never came back, thankfully.

Android raptor

50% android, 50% raptor, 100% autistic
kiwifarms.net
This woman is a complete moron.

The dear mother of Eli Dewayne Bell, tireless warrior Momma.

That is a filthy (literally) and labor intensive way of making money - breeding dogs --- Unless you do it correctly, meaning you are good to your animals, and keep their area spotless, and have no health barriers or other caretaking commitments.

Also, unless you are financially prepared to take your bitch to 24 hour vet for an emergency c-section at 3 am, you should not be doing it.

Can you post the link to her page?

For all I know, she is a registered AKC breeder ...
Here's her FB page

I also took screencaps of her posts about selling puppies or giving them away. Looks more like she's irresponsible white trash that didn't get her dog fixed than anything else.

Attachments

Non-Expert!

kiwifarms.net
Here's her FB page

I also took screencaps of her posts about selling puppies or giving them away. Looks more like she's irresponsible white trash that didn't get her dog fixed than anything else.
Did you read, how some of the puppies DIED due to not getting their shots?

So, first fail, bringing the mutts in the world to begin with. Read: fighter dogs -- pit bull mix. 100% preventable by spay.

Next fail, allowing the pups to die from neglect.

I wonder what Jesus thinks of this ... not good stewards.

Anyway I can't judge, I am neither poor white, nor from Oklahoma, nor grieving the loss of my kid.

Honestly if there is a noble cause, raise money on a go fund me account, get all the dogs neutered and vaxxed. Chances are, they don't have a low cost vet in her area.

Last edited:

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
Wow, so the dog's FIRST litter 'mostly died due to not getting their shots' because clearly her friends and neighbous are as cheap and stupid as she is, and she still didn't get her dog speyed and let her get knocked up again. The kids may be ultraspeds, but these adults are functionally useless too.

Getting your dogs and cats etc speyed/neutered and vaccinated is a pretty basic test of your fitness for modern civilization and the responsibilities there of. If you cannot manage to get a small domestic pet fixed, even after a first bout of stupidity results in unwanted offspring, you're generally going to be an irresponsible parent too. I've never not seen that be true. It means you spend your money on the wrong things, cheap out when you should spend, spend where you should save, and are generally a person who does not connect actions to consequences. In short, they're the kind of adult who should be taken to the vets and speyed/neutered themselves.

Oh, and if you truly cannot afford a spey/neuter and basic vet care like shots, you have zero business getting a pet. It's hardly expensive though in the great scheme of things.

THOTHunterAlice

goth waifus >>>>> other waifus
kiwifarms.net
I found that post after you mentioned it and ended up finding this post on one of several sites for women to post dead fetus pictures on . I cropped the picture because what really s
I knew this girl in high school, she was lower on the autism spectrum, but was functional enough to be in a class with a BI. Her parents acted like some of the ones in the thread, never disciplining their kids even though the child is 100% aware of their actions. She refused to do any classwork and would only draw, and was known to throw tantrums that got violent. Really, I think she only graduated so the school could get rid of her (one of her incidents happened senior year where she threw a backpack full of her art supplies at another student. What was the trigger? Our teacher got fed up with her never doing anything then whining about how she never got good grades.)
Fast forward to community college, literally everyone in my design class hated her, including the professor. She never did any of the assignments and would always show off her Chris-Chanesque drawings like they were some sort of fine art (I knew of her since freshman in HS, her art has never changed). The girl was just early Chris-Chan minus the love quest stuff, she'd shit on everyone else's art and was just generally unpleasant to be around. Our professor stopped feeling sorry for her because she was outwardly defiant and rude, I'm guessing a mix of autism and bad parenting. She left one day and never came back, thankfully.
Now the important question is this: did she make an """"OC"""" that was just a shitty rip off of two characters from two of the most autistic video game franchises, or make a shitty power fantasy webcomic with said shitty oc featuring people that criticize the tard's behavior as the bady guys, or REEEEEEEEEEE'd about how Crayola is a true and honest and valid medium to use?

wolf link

awoo
kiwifarms.net
Now the important question is this: did she make an """"OC"""" that was just a shitty rip off of two characters from two of the most autistic video game franchises, or make a shitty power fantasy webcomic with said shitty oc featuring people that criticize the tard's behavior as the bady guys, or REEEEEEEEEEE'd about how Crayola is a true and honest and valid medium to use?
She did hit some of the checkmarks, only used Crayola, made ocs and showed them off in a fine art class, irresponsible with money, and has parents with questionable beliefs/parenting styles. I do remember her showing me a comic of her's once, basically some knockoff Sonichu stuff. Sadly not the next lolcow, as she never posted much online because of "teh haturs". I haven't heard anything about her for about a year, who knows what she's up to.

Non-Expert!

kiwifarms.net
Wow, so the dog's FIRST litter 'mostly died due to not getting their shots' because clearly her friends and neighbous are as cheap and stupid as she is, and she still didn't get her dog speyed and let her get knocked up again. The kids may be ultraspeds, but these adults are functionally useless too.

Getting your dogs and cats etc speyed/neutered and vaccinated is a pretty basic test of your fitness for modern civilization and the responsibilities there of. If you cannot manage to get a small domestic pet fixed, even after a first bout of stupidity results in unwanted offspring, you're generally going to be an irresponsible parent too. I've never not seen that be true. It means you spend your money on the wrong things, cheap out when you should spend, spend where you should save, and are generally a person who does not connect actions to consequences. In short, they're the kind of adult who should be taken to the vets and speyed/neutered themselves.

Oh, and if you truly cannot afford a spey/neuter and basic vet care like shots, you have zero business getting a pet. It's hardly expensive though in the great scheme of things.
If the first litter all died due to her sending them off with any ol schlub off the streets, a constructive approach, with this next "oops" litter, is to get them all vaxxed and charge a higher rehoming fee.

Basically this chick just wants to make a buck or two off these mutts.

Somebody might pay $35 to get the dog and neglect to spay, neuter and vax.

Instead, sink $35 into the vaxx per pup, and give them away or sell them for $35.

Honestly she should relinquish them to animal control and see if they can give her a good price on spaying her bitch.

You are correct about spaying, neutering and vaxxing as cornerstones of responsible pet ownership and anybody who doesn't do this is a pariah.

Non-Expert!

kiwifarms.net
There are places in my area that have spay/neuter programs for as low as $20.
Fuck these assholes who can't give up the cost of a pack of cigarettes and a 12-pack of Natty Light.
And this chick gets all indignant because a Chihuahua breeder in the area is ready to release her pups at 4 weeks, allegedly unweaned.

She is kvetching about not having enough money to pay for her phone bill, and the next line she threatens somebody with legal action.

I think we should start a new thread called: really stoopid moms

By the way, this is an excellent summary of Anancephaly-- there have even been proposals to deny them personhood due to their catastrophic lack of cognition, https://www.wikiwand.com/en/Anencephaly

Last edited:

THOTHunterAlice

goth waifus >>>>> other waifus
kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure potato farming and show dog breeding are mutually exclusive 🤔
Key word being: show dog breeding. Show dog breeding is for those snooty, uppity assholes with too much money and too little brain cells that live in opulence. This white trash anecephalic abomination producing bitch is doing street mutt breeding where she just picks up two dogs off her hillbilly land streets and let them fuck to get puppies to sell.

Edit: I know I'm a bit late on this but:

I found that post after you mentioned it and ended up finding this post on one of several sites for women to post dead fetus pictures on . I cropped out the fetus because it's just disgusting and the wording makes it seem like this shit is a competition for asspats for many of the women posting.

Edited:
This particular woman has 6 or 7 living children and has had several miscarriages and was still posting as of 2018 .

I think this is a Freudian slip on their end instead of bad wording. They know that deep down they are doing it for attention and asspats not because they are genuinely grieving but because they know dead tard baby = asspat train. Just keep plopping em out of your toxic womb and the train'lll never stop.

Last edited by a moderator:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino