Community Tard Baby/Brain-Dead Kid General - Fundies and their genetic Fuckups; Parents of corpses in denial

heavycream

My latte tastes like general anaesthetic.
kiwifarms.net
Tafida Raqeeb suffered a traumatic brain injury in February 2019
I can't find a consistent or comprehensive account for what exactly is wrong with her beyond the generic 'TBI', but the fact that she is, as the media puts it, 'awake' now and having a breathing tube inserted is a good sign that she will not slip into a persistent vegetative state (PVS)/coma or brain death. That is provided that she doesn't experience knock on neurological damage (like seizures/strokes etc) caused by scar tissue around the lesion site. This is a high risk in paediatric brain injury cases and she may have to get future surgery to remove this scarified tissue if it hasn't been done already. From photographs she seems to be relatively alert and aware (edit: not sure how old those photos are).

Incidentally, when patients in PVS are kept on mechanical ventilation and life support for extended periods of time their brains atrophy and eventually calcify, I recall reading about one post-mortem study in which the neurologist noted that bits of liquefied brain nervous tissue could be found floating down the spinal column after chronic life support. I wonder if that's why so many warrior moms don't want to see their child's MRI.

Last edited:

eternal dog mongler

kiwifarms.net
There's a doctor in my region who is well known for his routine disregard for DNRs. Multiple professionals (MD and PhD Psych) have attested to this.

I think it is one of the most horrific abuses of power I have ever heard about, and I can't believe that there isn't a good way to stop him.
The whole damn circus shows up whenever someone codes (like 5-7 people) so I'm surprised nobody has reported him to the hospital ethics committee yet. End-of-life issues are mostly what they deal with.

It is, however, fairly common for providers to refuse to honor DNR status if someone on the medical team makes an error that causes the patient to code. I can't imagine he'd be running into this little ethical dilemma that often though.

Sevenatenine

kiwifarms.net
The whole damn circus shows up whenever someone codes (like 5-7 people) so I'm surprised nobody has reported him to the hospital ethics committee yet. End-of-life issues are mostly what they deal with.

It is, however, fairly common for providers to refuse to honor DNR status if someone on the medical team makes an error that causes the patient to code. I can't imagine he'd be running into this little ethical dilemma that often though.
He's a bully and in a leadership position.

large_farva

Who can say "meow" the most?
kiwifarms.net
Exactly what I expected to hear, and unsurprisingly Tinslee is very much NOT brain dead, and the nurses and staff are suffering from extreme moral distress from being forced to perform invasive, painful procedures to no avail on a child whose condition is never expected to improve.

It's not the doctors who are fucked up here, it's the mother. (but we already knew that)
Her child is trying to die - every day - and she's preventing that from happening by forcing professionals to torture a baby.

“But the tragic reality is that only her diseases, not Cook Children’s, threaten to deprive her of life,” lawyers for Cook Children’s write in the latest appellate brief.

Furthermore, the doctors and nurses who are treating Tinslee believe they are only causing the baby harm and that the continued interventions are “unethical” and “cruel.”

“Experienced pediatric nurses and doctors — who have dedicated their lives to treating the sickest children — are unable to reconcile with their ethical duties the excruciating but pointless pain they must cause [Tinslee] every single day,” the brief says.
The legal brief says the doctors and nurses are used to performing “painful treatments on children every day without shirking” but that is in cases where they know they are helping the pediatric patient improve.

In Tinslee’s case, “the medical staff inflicts pain that — it is undisputed — will not help her get better,” the document says.

Continuing to treat Tinslee is causing “moral distress” that particularly affects nurses, who are the primary caretakers.

There is at least one nurse with Tinslee at all times, and nurses work together to administer medications and provide respiratory treatments. Touching the baby can cause her vitals to crash, so multiple medical professionals gather around her to limit the length of time they move or medicate Tinslee.

Nurses are informed in advance that they will be assigned to care for Tinslee so that they have time to request a different assignment, the brief says. Many refuse because they “are uncomfortable in inflicting that kind of pain on her,” according to court documents
Cook Children's says rights of staff who treat baby Tinslee 'should not be ignored'

Full brief of appellee

Mom is a fucking sadist for allowing this to continue.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

derpi

Shaped like a girl
kiwifarms.net
Exactly what I expected to hear, and unsurprisingly Tinslee is very much NOT brain dead, and the nurses and staff are suffering from extreme moral distress from being forced to perform invasive, painful procedures to no avail on a child whose condition is never expected to improve.

It's not the doctors who are fucked up here, it's the mother. (but we already knew that)
Her child is trying to die - every day - and she's preventing that from happening by forcing professionals to torture a baby.

Cook Children's says rights of staff who treat baby Tinslee 'should not be ignored'

Full brief of appellee

She absolutely is. Luckily the court seems reasonable here :optimistic:

Edit: @Null this would be a fun one for a stream

Last edited:

GenociderSyo

Syo
kiwifarms.net

Full brief of appellee

Damn you don't have to read far to see how shes torturing the child. Those poor doctors and nurses that center is probably going to lose some good doctors and nurses who will and are being traumtaized by what they are having to do.

Free the Pedos

kiwifarms.net

Full brief of appellee

I'd love to hear a psychologist describe what's going on in such a case. Is the mother ignorant of the baby's suffering, willfully or otherwise? Does she really believe she can get better? How is the baby's suffering not foremost in her mind? I suppose I wonder if the mother is really so ignorant of medicine and distrustful of doctors that she believes there's still hope they're withholding for some reason.

Here's another quotes from a different article:

"If Trinity believes that her child was in pain or was a hopeless case, that she would understand. [She] would let Tinslee go," Schwartz said. "But she doesn't believe that that's the case. The doctors at Cook Children's believe that her life isn't worth fighting for, but at the end of the day this is her daughter and this is her right to make that decision."

One Man Bland

kiwifarms.net
I'd love to hear a psychologist describe what's going on in such a case. Is the mother ignorant of the baby's suffering, willfully or otherwise? Does she really believe she can get better? How is the baby's suffering not foremost in her mind? I suppose I wonder if the mother is really so ignorant of medicine and distrustful of doctors that she believes there's still hope they're withholding for some reason.

"If Trinity believes that her child was in pain or was a hopeless case, that she would understand. [She] would let Tinslee go," Schwartz said. "But she doesn't believe that that's the case. The doctors at Cook Children's believe that her life isn't worth fighting for, but at the end of the day this is her daughter and this is her right to make that decision."
Denial’s a helluva drug.

GenociderSyo

Syo
kiwifarms.net

My guess would be a mix of grief heavily into the stage of denial and post partum issues. It is very easy to see what you want to see and blind yourself to everything else to the point that you actually begin to believe it. In her head those dying events, her daughters fighting to live. In her head, the sedation/paralyctics are done by evil doctors who don't want people to know her daughter is fighting. Grief in some people can very easily slip into psychosis and delusional thoughts. Most people though know their thoughts are not rational. The nail coloring etc. are normal things you'd do with a child (usually older but I've known some people who paint infant nails) it's very easy in those states to with a bit of delusional thought thrown in to belive things occur that dont and actually remember them that way.

"Is the mother ignorant of the baby's suffering, willfully or otherwise?"
From waht I've read I would believe she is ignorant to it possibly even willfully, definitely unconsciously but with the wrong reasons behind it.

"Does she really believe she can get better? "
Probably, from what I've read shes set her mind into paranoid state where THEY want her child to die so THEY are doing these things. Placing blame on them allows the delusion the child will survive and thrive to persist.

"How is the baby's suffering not foremost in her mind? "
In a way it is, only it's the doctors causing it not her.

Take this all with a grain of salt though, without actually talking to someone you can't assess them fully.

DaggerJill

kiwifarms.net
If you're gonna be edgy at least be funny.
For those that havent seen sophia weaver I'll leave this video:
HOLY FUCK!
does the mom want everyone to know that her mangled yard is actually beautiful?

HOLY FUCK! This is nightmare fodder. HOLY FUCK!
View attachment 795130

Speaking of Trisomy, did we ever make a thread for Krazy Kelly & Kayli’s Krusade?
I”VE been following (trolling) this dramacow and her dead tard for years.
Have you seen her recent pics of her miracle?

HOLY FUCK. Yes, Kelly needs her own thread.
What about her other “kiddos” who all have these bizarre invisible disabilities?

I hate Kelly and I want to make Kayli die.

I personally would never tell her mom she should've aborted Sophia, but I would never post so many things (f anything at all) about her online.
There has to be a better way to raise awareness.
That's a horrifying disability, and the mother should've expected not everyone will respond with joy and asspats.
I’d tell the dramacow fundie mother that she should have aborted her fucking monster, or left it in a dumpster to fend for itself whilst Yeezus performed a miracle cure.
This thing should have been deleted.

cuddle striker

please wait what is your genotype
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
calcify,

I recall reading about one post-mortem study in which the neurologist noted that bits of liquefied brain nervous tissue could be found floating down the spinal column after chronic life support. I wonder if that's why so many warrior moms don't want to see their child's MRI.
think cottage cheese large lump.
that's what's in there during an autopsy. the brain curdles. it's more grey-slick oily than white-milky, but that's the texture after long term life support.

eternal dog mongler

kiwifarms.net
My guess would be a mix of grief heavily into the stage of denial and post partum issues. It is very easy to see what you want to see and blind yourself to everything else to the point that you actually begin to believe it. In her head those dying events, her daughters fighting to live. In her head, the sedation/paralyctics are done by evil doctors who don't want people to know her daughter is fighting. Grief in some people can very easily slip into psychosis and delusional thoughts. Most people though know their thoughts are not rational. The nail coloring etc. are normal things you'd do with a child (usually older but I've known some people who paint infant nails) it's very easy in those states to with a bit of delusional thought thrown in to belive things occur that dont and actually remember them that way.
It's not really surprising. Grief does strange things to you. That's why I never wanted to work in OB because that gets depressing as hell really quickly.

Fetal demise still happens. Mom's water breaks, comes in with a whole nicely decorated birth plan binder, brings a car seat (and you know they've already bought everything and laid out the nursery perfectly) and we can't find a fetal heartbeat. Your baby died and your body is expelling it.

So now you're driving home and your car seat doesn't have a baby in it. Whatever future you had envisioned for your child doesn't matter. It's medical waste now.

Two of the serial baby snatchers we had in our hospital had the exact same thing happen to them. They became profoundly delusional and kept re-living the whole delivery experience and thinking that their baby was actually alive in the NICU. Every code pink has some kind of weird story behind it.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's not really surprising. Grief does strange things to you. That's why I never wanted to work in OB because that gets depressing as hell really quickly.

Fetal demise still happens. Mom's water breaks, comes in with a whole nicely decorated birth plan binder, brings a car seat (and you know they've already bought everything and laid out the nursery perfectly) and we can't find a fetal heartbeat. Your baby died and your body is expelling it.

So now you're driving home and your car seat doesn't have a baby in it. Whatever future you had envisioned for your child doesn't matter. It's medical waste now.

Two of the serial baby snatchers we had in our hospital had the exact same thing happen to them. They became profoundly delusional and kept re-living the whole delivery experience and thinking that their baby was actually alive in the NICU. Every code pink has some kind of weird story behind it.
Interesting. Most of the baby napping I’ve read about seemed to hinge on a crazy woman lying about a pregnancy to a boyfriend, then when she has to produce a baby does something crazy. (Oh, they also recently found the famous kidnapped baby Frozeck who was stolen from a Chicago hospital by a woman dressed as a nurse. - its believed he was kidnapped by the infamous “Welfare Queen” She used kids to get welfare checks, and it sounds like eventually sold the Frozeck baby.)

I always preferred the way Jewish people tended to prepare for a baby - no gifts, nothing until after the baby was born. They felt it was asking for trouble for people to assume God would grant them a healthy baby. Mothers who set up nurseries and prepare everything for a baby’s arrival, only to lose the baby and be faced with packing it all away. So ...fucking ....depressing.

Last edited:

Diggingmyowngrave

...the dead shall walk the earth.
kiwifarms.net

Thats pretty damn depressing. And on the kidnapping matter. Its similar to that Kamiyah Mobley case.I think Gloria (the kidnapper) already had a miscarriage previously and was trying to keep her boyfriend from walking away from her. She lied that she was pregnant and stole an infant from a teen mother. The whole story was just one cluster fuck.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How long has she been dead?
At least four years? Kayli was already fucked at birth but then she had some crisis where her brain was without oxygen for quite awhile.

I think her mom managed to OD her on potassium or something. She claimed the hospital gave her wrong instructions on some dietary supplements, but I’d bet anything the mother just didn’t follow them correctly. It did basically kill what little brain function was there but mom insisted on reviving her, keeping her hooked up to a ventilator and wheeling her dead eyed meat puppet around ever since.

Photos of Kayla are the living embodiment of what Mvunch was trying to convey in the Scream. Can anyone add a pugs wearing sunglasses sweater and Santa hat to that painting?

rigors

kiwifarms.net
24286856-7964661-image-a-12_1580814119453.jpg

Came across this today on the news. Doctors told parents to abort as he'd likely be blind, deaf, exceptional etc, if he was born alive at all, but they decided it was meant to be as she'd been taking contraception when she got knocked up.

Poor kid is 4 weeks old and a "miracle". Nah sis, he's a fucked up kid with more fluid in his brain than in the Mississippi River and the only brain matter he has is the stem. I really can't believe how selfish people are.

Last edited:

Android raptor

50% android, 50% raptor, 100% autistic
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1130003

Came across this today on the news. Doctors told parents to abort as he'd likely be blind, deaf, exceptional etc, if he was born alive at all, but they decided it was meant to be as she'd been taking contraception when she got knocked up.

Poor kid is 4 weeks old and a "miracle". Nah sis, he's a fucked up kid with more fluid in his brain than in the Mississippi River and the only brain matter he has is the stem. I really can't believe how selfish people are.
Link to article on megamind baby? Also can they not drain the fluid for some reason, or is it just pointless if he just has a brain stem?