Community Tard Baby/Brain-Dead Kid General - Fundies and their genetic Fuckups; Parents of corpses in denial

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

rigors

kiwifarms.net
Link to article on megamind baby? Also can they not drain the fluid for some reason, or is it just pointless if he just has a brain stem?
Baby born with a head the size of a FOOTBALL because of a ...

His head could be drained but the kid has no brain... even if he looked normal he's a potato. I forgot to add in my post this kid doesn't even have an anus. He's all kinds of fucked up. If the mum thinks she had a sign, her sign should've been that unwanted babies shouldn't be born.

Also quote from Dad: 'I wouldn't be able to cope with what he's been through."

Then why put HIM through it you mong.

Last edited:

Dorsia.Reservation

When she fuck me good, I take her ass to Dorsia.
kiwifarms.net
MOTI...

People like this really floor me.
I hope this kid doesn't have enough brain to feel pain due to his idiotic parents delusional selfishness.

I love how it never fails that all these parents suddenly know more than a countrys top doctors in cases like this.

He has no anus, a lump of brain stem and the doctors literally had to stitch his eyes shut.

"As the pregnancy went on, the doctors told us he was at high risk of being stillborn or not surviving after birth - they said he would be blind, won't walk, will be deaf and have seizures.

'We couldn't understand how they could tell that from a scan.'"

Umm you CAN see if a baby has a brain on not and from the scan they saw..."This also caused part of his brain to rupture."

ETA- I see he has a 10 month old brother or sister.
Just reading about these parents, I get the feeling her supposed contraception was the old wives tale...you can't get pregnant while breast feeding

Last edited:

Bananasaurus

kiwifarms.net
It's hilarious how they are so proud of that fucked-up kid because he can BLINK.

"'At first, he couldn't blink and his eyes were constantly open so the doctors had to stitch the corners of his eyes.
'Now he can blink and open his eyes so he's proven a lot of doctors wrong.'"

"Dad Fernando added: 'We just want to say don't always listen to what doctors say, because they're not always right."

Yeah, instead of dying immediately, he is now blinking. What a miracle!

One of those idiots is unemployed and the other works at a supermarket, and they already have 5 other children to feed. And yet they have chosen to keep another child that will be severely disabled and incapable to do much of anything. Seems reasonable.

large_farva

Who can say "meow" the most?
kiwifarms.net
Football head baby:

gofundieme

They seem... simple. Mom admits she doesn't understand how the doctors could tell from an ultrasound and MRI that the baby would likely be a potato. Sigh. It's okay if you don't understand, that's why the doctors are there.

I do not think this baby will have a miraculous recovery, sadly, but it reminded me of this story:
Miracle Boy Born With 'No Brain' Defies Odds After it 'Grows Back'

A Detachable Penis

kiwifarms.net
MOTI...

People like this really floor me.
I hope this kid doesn't have enough brain to feel pain due to his idiotic parents delusional selfishness.

I love how it never fails that all these parents suddenly know more than a countrys top doctors in cases like this.

He has no anus, a lump of brain stem and the doctors literally had to stitch his eyes shut.

"As the pregnancy went on, the doctors told us he was at high risk of being stillborn or not surviving after birth - they said he would be blind, won't walk, will be deaf and have seizures.

'We couldn't understand how they could tell that from a scan.'"

Umm you CAN see if a baby has a brain on not and from the scan they saw..."This also caused part of his brain to rupture."

ETA- I see he has a 10 month old brother or sister.
Just reading about these parents, I get the feeling her supposed contraception was the old wives tale...you can't get pregnant while breast feeding
I did a lot of digging about pain and speds because of the hooligans.

Essentially, anencephalic babies cannot feel pain. The signal hits the thalamus and goes nowhere to even produce a reaction or awareness. Perception of pain as 'unpleasant' is pretty close to the thalamus in the anterior region I believe. The fold in the sides of the brain is actually important to distinguishing pain as pain and not something else unpleasant. I may have those two backwards but yeah.

Also, you do need at least part of the frontal cortex as this is sorta the end point of the feedback loop that generates consciousness (full awareness).

If this baby lacks either structure, they wont perceive pain at all nor react to it. The signal will be received but not processed in really any meaningful way (the thalamus kinda like sorts the signals then sends them away).

Anyway, hydrocephalus by itself is not a vegetable sentence, but it sounds like the fetus had a severe case before they could birth it and drain the skull, which means the pressure built till structures began dying.

Football head baby:

gofundieme

They seem... simple. Mom admits she doesn't understand how the doctors could tell from an ultrasound and MRI that the baby would likely be a potato. Sigh. It's okay if you don't understand, that's why the doctors are there.

I do not think this baby will have a miraculous recovery, sadly, but it reminded me of this story:
Miracle Boy Born With 'No Brain' Defies Odds After it 'Grows Back'
Theres a lot of factors involved. Like, when the hydrocephalus starts and how fast we can intervene. Then, how fast it progresses, how the brain shifts under the pressure. Essentially, as long as the structures remain, the brain can manage.

C@astrophica

kiwifarms.net
His head could be drained but the kid has no brain... even if he looked normal he's a potato. I forgot to add in my post this kid doesn't even have an anus. He's all kinds of fucked up. If the mum thinks she had a sign, her sign should've been that unwanted babies shouldn't be born.

But he's a WARRIOR, you see. He's "fighting" by being hooked up to a bunch of machines that keep him just barely alive!

Since we apparently can't stop parents from putting their severely damaged babies and children through this pointless misery, could we at least ban calling the damaged kids "warriors"? I wish.

Last edited:

Allo Vera

kiwifarms.net
Football head baby:

gofundieme

I read the long, rambling, illiterate GoFundMe page and realised they were Brits. This particular brand of stupidity is very familiar to me. These are the kind of people raised to hate authority figures from birth because The Man is just out to get you when you are arrested for petty crimes, when you get social services checking on the welfare of your children, and when you get doctors telling you that your baby will be a potato. How dare they! “We love are* baby boy and we’re never giving up! He’ll prove those stupid doctors wrong! Just you see!”

I guarantee they’ll be up in court doing a Charlie Gard within the year, fighting the doctors who want to withdraw life support, complete with a social media driven lynch mob of equally dumb people. That’s if the poor child manages to live that long.

* Illiterate British spelling of “our”.

Pimpkin Pumpkin

Problematic af.
kiwifarms.net
Baby born with a head the size of a FOOTBALL because of a ...

Holy shit, I know I’m a weirdo for fixating on that one detail but the whole “no anus” thing... On top of everything else, surely that should kill him before long? If he could feel pain, his intestines would probably already be a world of pain.

These parents need to be sterilised with a sledgehammer and arrested for child torture.

Bubblez McGee

Something's Fucky
kiwifarms.net
I read the long, rambling, illiterate GoFundMe page and realised they were Brits. This particular brand of stupidity is very familiar to me. These are the kind of people raised to hate authority figures from birth because The Man is just out to get you when you are arrested for petty crimes, when you get social services checking on the welfare of your children, and when you get doctors telling you that your baby will be a potato. How dare they! “We love are* baby boy and we’re never giving up! He’ll prove those stupid doctors wrong! Just you see!”

I guarantee they’ll be up in court doing a Charlie Gard within the year, fighting the doctors who want to withdraw life support, complete with a social media driven lynch mob of equally dumb people. That’s if the poor child manages to live that long.

* Illiterate British spelling of “our”.
I also read the gofundme spiel , apparently written by the kid's father and he's so incredibly dumb, that if this wasn't a pitch to raise money for his kid, you'd almost think he has to be some kind of troll pretending to be that stupid for attention. He not only spelled "our" wrong, but he also misspelled "know" and "didn't" -"A part of his brain ruptured a few weeks later and that was a massive shock to us as we dint no what was gonna happen."
Interestingly, he somehow managed to spell the words "hydrocephalus" and "colostomy" correctly. So for those who were speculating....yes, that is how doctor's dealt with baby's lack of anus.- "anyways he finally got diagnosed with severe hydrocephalus and once he was born they found out that he had no anus so 10 hour ish later he had to have a operation for a colostomy bag hes doing great with it"

Unfortunately, it's a lot easier to medically treat a missing anus than a ruptured, dead, brain. And speaking of brainless kids and their clueless parents...Jaxon's Buell's mom posted a new picture of him at the end of January. I don't know wtf going on with his hair, but I assume his mom keeps it like that because she thinks it makes his head look more normal. She is very wrong about that, and if this was a photo of anyone but Jaxon, I'd swear it was a really bad photoshop job. I'm still not 100 percent sure its not...that hairline doesn't look possible, even for him. She also posted a photo of her daughter on the same day, and even though she's apparently a normal kid and technically doesnt fit the theme of this thread, I've attached the pic of her for comparison to her brother. There ages are: her-almost 6 months old . Jaxon- almost 5 and a half years old.
jaxonb.jpg jaxonsister.jpg

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I also read the gofundme spiel , apparently written by the kid's father and he's so incredibly dumb, that if this wasn't a pitch to raise money for his kid, you'd almost think he has to be some kind of troll pretending to be that stupid for attention. He not only spelled "our" wrong, but he also misspelled "know" and "didn't" -"A part of his brain ruptured a few weeks later and that was a massive shock to us as we dint no what was gonna happen."
Interestingly, he somehow managed to spell the words "hydrocephalus" and "colostomy" correctly. So for those who were speculating....yes, that is how doctor's dealt with baby's lack of anus.- "anyways he finally got diagnosed with severe hydrocephalus and once he was born they found out that he had no anus so 10 hour ish later he had to have a operation for a colostomy bag hes doing great with it"

Unfortunately, it's a lot easier to medically treat a missing anus than a ruptured, dead, brain. And speaking of brainless kids and their clueless parents...Jaxon's Buell's mom posted a new picture of him at the end of January. I don't know wtf going on with his hair, but I assume his mom keeps it like that because she thinks it makes his head look more normal. She is very wrong about that, and if this was a photo of anyone but Jaxon, I'd swear it was a really bad photoshop job. I'm still not 100 percent sure its not...that hairline doesn't look possible, even for him. She also posted a photo of her daughter on the same day, and even though she's apparently a normal kid and technically doesnt fit the theme of this thread, I've attached the pic of her for comparison to her brother. There ages are: her-almost 6 months old . Jaxon- almost 5 and a half years old.
Why does his hair look like a badly matted Halloween wig?

Pimpkin Pumpkin

Problematic af.
kiwifarms.net
There should be criminal penalties for doing this to your kid.

Yeah, fetal alcohol syndrome is quite interesting in how directly it’s named. If it’s a crime to get kids drunk, it’s weird that there’s no laws against getting a foetus so drunk so regularly that its genes get fucked up.

Thinking on it more, it’s weird that fundies aren’t more into shaming mothers of FAS kids. They usually love shaming people for shit they probably do too.

A Detachable Penis

kiwifarms.net
Compared to the usual way of things, I dont mind this mum. She stayed sober and raised her kids. Based on on experience, that's like a 1% chance around my neck of the woods. Maybe I'm just jaded to the stupidly high rates of FAS here.

The vast majority of addict women round here have multiple kids and get them taken away because they keep going back to using. Then they spend years trying to get them back failing repeatedly and ruining the poor children. And they pretty much all have FAS or tramatogenic disorders (I only include the latter because they're all hopping up on the cheap shit as opposed to alcohol nowadays and obv are shit parents).

Oh, but muh trauma so I keep going back to it. Ok, you have enough awareness for that so how about... you fucking don't.