Community Tard Baby/Brain-Dead Kid General - Fundies and their genetic Fuckups; Parents of corpses in denial

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, it's all very sweet and cute when the FAS is 6 and stupid-spazzy screaming dumb shit about horses and dinosaurs and wearing her Auschwitz haircut (wonder what that's about?). Try revisiting this girl when she's 15 and a social outcast in her peer group because of her mental disabilities and deformed face. Try revisiting her at 25 when she's unemployable and isolated because she's basically too dumb or lacks enough self-control or ability to concentrate enough to have a job or do anything productive and is dependent on the state and others to help her cope with life. These kind of people struggle as adults, because people have all the time in the world for ugly, plucky disabled kid, but generally just want the equivalent adults out of sight and mind..

I realy loathe this kind of mother. she's got that 'found Jesus' glow about her, the fixed grin that says she's immune to reality to a certain degree. Oh, she saved your life, alkie? Glad she could be of service. All about you, isn't it? I love how she feels just great about producing a kid who will struggle to cope in normal life as she grows and after her dumb mother is gone. Knowing alkie, odds on she'll probably relapse anyway when life gets stressful again, which it will when her little shrieking FAS child grows into a moody, ragey, difficult, flailing FAS teenager who cannot keep up with her peers and finally has enough self-awareness to know it.

The vast majority of kids up for domestic adoption in my country are FAS or kids whose mothers did alcohol and drugs while pregnant and if not immediately removed by social services, were sometimes also neglected badly by said alkies for the first few months of life. They're all permanently damaged in ways adoptive parents are rarely told about - hell, they often don't tell them the mother abused alcohol at all or what the effects will be down the road. Often they become seriously out of control as they develop and the neurological damage emerges and the child lacks all impulse control and starts to attack people when frustrated - again, what you can handle at six, is less esy to handle when they;re sixteen and way bigger than you and have zero sense of restraint. FAS is no joke and not a mild condition you can gloss over. This woman deserves a kick in the cunt for being so fucking happy to have fucked over a child this way just because it got her to reform. If she gave a fuck, she would have given up boozing while pregnant, not after the sped was born premature as fuck as super-damaged goods.

eternal dog mongler

kiwifarms.net
It is a thing. Imperforate anus or intestinal atresia.
It's also an oddly common finding when an infant has other congenital defects. Thankfully it's easily reparable with surgery.

As far as that kid goes, they found hydrocephalus at the 20-week scan. I don't expect chavs to know a whole lot about embryology. Maybe the doctors should have just dumbed it down to "oi bruv look here dis baby here got water where his brain sposed to be innit"

Maybe the family would have understood that better.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I also read the gofundme spiel , apparently written by the kid's father and he's so incredibly dumb, that if this wasn't a pitch to raise money for his kid, you'd almost think he has to be some kind of troll pretending to be that stupid for attention. He not only spelled "our" wrong, but he also misspelled "know" and "didn't" -"A part of his brain ruptured a few weeks later and that was a massive shock to us as we dint no what was gonna happen."
Interestingly, he somehow managed to spell the words "hydrocephalus" and "colostomy" correctly. So for those who were speculating....yes, that is how doctor's dealt with baby's lack of anus.- "anyways he finally got diagnosed with severe hydrocephalus and once he was born they found out that he had no anus so 10 hour ish later he had to have a operation for a colostomy bag hes doing great with it"

Unfortunately, it's a lot easier to medically treat a missing anus than a ruptured, dead, brain. And speaking of brainless kids and their clueless parents...Jaxon's Buell's mom posted a new picture of him at the end of January. I don't know wtf going on with his hair, but I assume his mom keeps it like that because she thinks it makes his head look more normal. She is very wrong about that, and if this was a photo of anyone but Jaxon, I'd swear it was a really bad photoshop job. I'm still not 100 percent sure its not...that hairline doesn't look possible, even for him. She also posted a photo of her daughter on the same day, and even though she's apparently a normal kid and technically doesnt fit the theme of this thread, I've attached the pic of her for comparison to her brother. There ages are: her-almost 6 months old . Jaxon- almost 5 and a half years old.
Wow, his hair is also a lot darker. I know it’s pretty common for kids hair to get darker as they grow but his hair was very blonde and now looks dark brown.

Something is off about the photo (besides the missing forehead and brain).

Reactions: Ihatechildren

Bani

Rob Liefeld's Pouches
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, fetal alcohol syndrome is quite interesting in how directly it’s named. If it’s a crime to get kids drunk, it’s weird that there’s no laws against getting a foetus so drunk so regularly that its genes get fucked up.

Thinking on it more, it’s weird that fundies aren’t more into shaming mothers of FAS kids. They usually love shaming people for shit they probably do too.
It actually is a crime in some countries. In the United States, you can call CPS on a pregnant woman who drinks heavily or does drugs, and social services could remove the baby once it's born.

Last edited:

TardHunter

kiwifarms.net
It actually is a crime in some countries. In the United States, you can call CPS on a pregnant woman who drinks heavily or does drugs, and social services could remove the baby once it's born.
The problem is the fact that CPS is focused on “reunification”. I won’t go into too much detail about my personal cow, but this bitch drank and used meth heavily through pregnancy and surprise, baby came early with withdrawals and all sorts of fucked up issues basically incompatible with life. Bitch goes to detox, does 3 months of parenting classes and then was awarded custody. Her reason for doing so, as publicly posted on facebook, was for that fat disability tugboat. Which she got for about 3 years until the kid seizured out and died alone because she was too busy shooting dope and prositituting up the street. Then she went to jail for neglect. It’s easier to charge them once the kid is maimed or dead, because CPS doesn’t like to step in until its too late. Those kinds of stories are a dime a dozen which is really fucking sad

Dysnomia

DRUM HUT!
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, it's all very sweet and cute when the FAS is 6 and stupid-spazzy screaming dumb shit about horses and dinosaurs and wearing her Auschwitz haircut (wonder what that's about?). Try revisiting this girl when she's 15 and a social outcast in her peer group because of her mental disabilities and deformed face. Try revisiting her at 25 when she's unemployable and isolated because she's basically too dumb or lacks enough self-control or ability to concentrate enough to have a job or do anything productive and is dependent on the state and others to help her cope with life. These kind of people struggle as adults, because people have all the time in the world for ugly, plucky disabled kid, but generally just want the equivalent adults out of sight and mind..

I realy loathe this kind of mother. she's got that 'found Jesus' glow about her, the fixed grin that says she's immune to reality to a certain degree. Oh, she saved your life, alkie? Glad she could be of service. All about you, isn't it? I love how she feels just great about producing a kid who will struggle to cope in normal life as she grows and after her dumb mother is gone. Knowing alkie, odds on she'll probably relapse anyway when life gets stressful again, which it will when her little shrieking FAS child grows into a moody, ragey, difficult, flailing FAS teenager who cannot keep up with her peers and finally has enough self-awareness to know it.

The vast majority of kids up for domestic adoption in my country are FAS or kids whose mothers did alcohol and drugs while pregnant and if not immediately removed by social services, were sometimes also neglected badly by said alkies for the first few months of life. They're all permanently damaged in ways adoptive parents are rarely told about - hell, they often don't tell them the mother abused alcohol at all or what the effects will be down the road. Often they become seriously out of control as they develop and the neurological damage emerges and the child lacks all impulse control and starts to attack people when frustrated - again, what you can handle at six, is less esy to handle when they;re sixteen and way bigger than you and have zero sense of restraint. FAS is no joke and not a mild condition you can gloss over. This woman deserves a kick in the cunt for being so fucking happy to have fucked over a child this way just because it got her to reform. If she gave a fuck, she would have given up boozing while pregnant, not after the sped was born premature as fuck as super-damaged goods.
The special needs haircut is often because the kid pulls their hair out or tries to eat it. Also it's easier than dealing with a sped who won't let you comb their hair without trying to bite off your arm.

You'll also notice a lot of speds have bad teeth. I am not sure why myself. But my theory is that getting them proper dental care is too much trauma for all involved. You see teeth where it must really hurt just to close their mouths. Where braces are not just cosmetic, but look medically necessary. Some of that might be from deformities or tooth issues from whatever illness they have. But you have to wonder how much pain you would be in from having severely crooked teeth. I had some minor overcrowding and it hurt enough to need braces. And before that I had a tooth shaved down because it was hurting me. So I cannot imagine what it is like to have crazy looking sped teeth if you can still eat without a tube.

eternal dog mongler

kiwifarms.net
You'll also notice a lot of speds have bad teeth. I am not sure why myself. But my theory is that getting them proper dental care is too much trauma for all involved. You see teeth where it must really hurt just to close their mouths. Where braces are not just cosmetic, but look medically necessary. Some of that might be from deformities or tooth issues from whatever illness they have. But you have to wonder how much pain you would be in from having severely crooked teeth. I had some minor overcrowding and it hurt enough to need braces. And before that I had a tooth shaved down because it was hurting me. So I cannot imagine what it is like to have crazy looking sped teeth if you can still eat without a tube.
Yep. Few people like going to the dentist. Now imagine going to the dentist with profound autism or something.

Most of the pediatric dentists I know won't do anything to DD kids unless it's under sedation. Might take them a few times getting punched in the face to figure that out.

A Detachable Penis

kiwifarms.net
The special needs haircut is often because the kid pulls their hair out or tries to eat it. Also it's easier than dealing with a sped who won't let you comb their hair without trying to bite off your arm.

Lots of autists cant stand having their hair brushed, so parents who arent assholes will keep it short. It's also easier to maintain and is one less hygiene routine to teach. Kids who arent total exceptional individuals also can understand that having it cut means never having it brushed and thus are willing to put up with a cut.

Teeth are also such a hard one. Parents with speds often give up. What you should do is try different things to reduce the fight with the kid (different toothbrushes and toothpastes, building tolerance, etc). Parents who are decent will you know at least try but speds with shitty parents just get shafted.

Course, theres the total freakout autists that are just decked, but most kiddos fall in the middle and can be taught things with support.

Tldr: Parents suck. They're even worse with speds.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
You'll also notice a lot of speds have bad teeth. I am not sure why myself. But my theory is that getting them proper dental care is too much trauma for all involved.
That's probably a big part of it, but it's so prevalent that I think it might have something to do with the incorrect brain development that makes them exceptional in the first place. Yeah there are normal people with crooked teeth, but it's way above background levels for tards. Pretty much every one I've ever encountered has very crooked teeth. If you could compare a sped class to a regular class that's about the same age it'd probably be wall-to-wall crooked teeth in the sped class and only a few in the regular class.

ELFairy

kiwifarms.net
Yes, it can be difficult to find dental care for special needs people. Also many of them have trouble brushing/flossing themselves. Teeth grinding or biting and chewing on inappropriate objects could also cause dental problems.

Allo Vera

kiwifarms.net
I’d often wondered about why severely disabled (like, quadriplegic cerebral palsy) children had such crooked teeth too. Turns out it’s actually to do with not being able to swallow/eat by mouth. Teeth that aren’t used to chew food tend to grow into a crooked mess.

There’s a new case in the U.K.

Doctors can stop providing medical treatment for a brain dead baby, the Court of Appeal has ruled.

The three appeal judges analysed evidence on four-month-old Midrar Ali after a High Court judge concluded that treatment could be withdrawn.

Midrar's father said the ruling was "terrible", after arguing their son had been showing "signs of life".

But doctors at St Mary's Hospital in Manchester said Midrar should be allowed a "kind and dignified death".

[...]

They concluded that Midrar's parents did not have an arguable case, and declared that their son died at 20:01 GMT on October 1, when he would have been 14 days old.

Sir Andrew said evidence showed that "awfully" Midrar no longer has a "brain that is recognisable as such".

[...]

Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust, which runs St Mary's Hospital, has previously said that Midrar has always been on a ventilator and has never breathed independently.

It said his organs were deteriorating and continuing to treat Midrar was "undignified".

Lawyers representing the hospital's trust said three tests had confirmed brain stem death.

Speaking after the latest legal ruling, Mr Ali said: "I'm just reading what the appeal judges have said, then we'll discuss it with our lawyers.

"He's still growing. They can't be 100% sure he is dead. He's still growing. His eyes move. I've seen them move

Last edited by a moderator:

Cheesyfries

kiwifarms.net

Doctors can stop providing medical treatment for a brain dead baby, the Court of Appeal has ruled.

The three appeal judges analysed evidence on four-month-old Midrar Ali after a High Court judge concluded that treatment could be withdrawn.

Midrar's father said the ruling was "terrible", after arguing their son had been showing "signs of life".

But doctors at St Mary's Hospital in Manchester said Midrar should be allowed a "kind and dignified death".

[...]

They concluded that Midrar's parents did not have an arguable case, and declared that their son died at 20:01 GMT on October 1, when he would have been 14 days old.

Sir Andrew said evidence showed that "awfully" Midrar no longer has a "brain that is recognisable as such".

[...]

Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust, which runs St Mary's Hospital, has previously said that Midrar has always been on a ventilator and has never breathed independently.

It said his organs were deteriorating and continuing to treat Midrar was "undignified".

Lawyers representing the hospital's trust said three tests had confirmed brain stem death.

Speaking after the latest legal ruling, Mr Ali said: "I'm just reading what the appeal judges have said, then we'll discuss it with our lawyers.

"He's still growing. They can't be 100% sure he is dead. He's still growing. His eyes move. I've seen them move
Parents of that baby proved themselves to be completely exceptional during the case. The father's primary defence was that when he had his potato circumcised he "sweated profusely" (IE spinal reflexes), is convinced he's seen the eyes move and kept bringing their religion into it. They have done three tests, by different doctors on the brain stem and all have come back as brain dead. Fuck 'em.

Dorsia.Reservation

When she fuck me good, I take her ass to Dorsia.
kiwifarms.net
Midrar no longer has a "brain that is recognisable as such".
his organs were deteriorating

I'm sorry but after this point an over-stressed medical system shouldn't be forced to cater to these people.
Maybe that is cruel but when a person is rotting from the inside out, tax dollars shouldn't be wasted.
Just look at the circus the Jahi case turned into and how he mother basically became hood rich VIA tax dollars and donations from her dead daughter.

Allo Vera

kiwifarms.net
Whoa, the father really is quite hard of thinking isn’t he? And he’s a biomedical scientist?

He said: "I kept showing them signs of life. As a biologist I have never known a dead person who could live beyond four months.

Oh man... denial is a powerful thing, especially when you’re denying the role of machines and drugs.

They’ve been dealt a shitty hand in life but the fact remains that Midrar was born dead and never took a breath. He was aggressively resuscitated to the point of getting a heartbeat, but his condition has never improved beyond that. I just don’t understand parents who want their children to remain in such a terrible state. And I have kids myself.

A Detachable Penis

kiwifarms.net
I think I posted in this thread that most severe autism cases are probably rare genetic disorders. Well,

I found the disorder two siblings had. Smith-Magenis syndrome. The phenotype is literally exact. Isnt even that rare. I suspect two others as well. I find this interesting cause nowadays they slap on autism and dont look further even if there are medical issues.

[...]

[...]

Dead frogs move if you dunk salt on them.

More I see this, more parents should have zero medical say whatsoever.

Pimpkin Pumpkin

Problematic af.
kiwifarms.net
They can't be 100% sure he is dead
I hate myself for finding that one sentence so funny. I’m not even sure why it’s funny to me. Wtf.

But also, I’m angry at them kind of abusing the NHS. The service is stretched waaaaay way way beyond it’s limits, so people can’t get life saving operations in time, but sure, let’s play Frankenscience with a potato.